Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

I only drink the organic stuff, regular bleach has chemicals in it.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I prefer brain bleach over that chlorine stuff.

little munchkin
mixing bleach with diet coke to cover up the taste

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

little munchkin posted:

mixing bleach with diet coke to cover up the taste

I think you'll need something a lot stronger to cover up the diet coke

take the moon

by sebmojo
drinking grapefruit juice to Potentiate the bleach

alnilam

i used to also get my butthole bleached but i realized if i drink enough of the stuff it ends up being 2 birds with 1 stone

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
tide pods are my herbal cleansers

cda

by Hand Knit
that scene from the princess Bride, but with bleach

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
socrates with a jug of clorox

bog pixie

bog pixie

stirring some ashes into my coffee every morning to get used to the idea of becoming dust

vanisher

Yeah, I guess you could say I'm pretty progressive

*I say as I pour myself a tall glass of color safe bleach*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I drink artisan made bleach that I buy from my local Etsy pop-up shop. It's made with the finest hydrolized chlorine and is completely raw, organic and natural--and it's both Paleo and vegan. Did you know regular CORPORATE bleach contains CHEMICALS known to the state of California to cause cancer? Buddy there's no label on my bleach that says that.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*drinking bleach from an upcycled mason jar hand painted with Columbine flowers*

this isn't like your average bleach, it's free from dyes and it's free of high fructose corn syrup.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you guys heard of that new home delivery cleanse company? It's called Grove and they will mail you a bleach juice cleanse every month. Seems hella rad.

I wish Uber would jump on the bleach chance bandwagon so I could get my chlorine fix whenever I want.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/23bd6f8f4f/human-giant-gas-guzzlers-w-fred-armisen-from-human-giant

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
OP I tried this once and all I got was very painful kidneys. On the other hand, my teeth were very white.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

wearing a lampshade

*wearing an oversized tank top that says "HAIL METH 666" over my Pharoah robes tweeting nihilistic memes in my palace*
"Milk baths? Fuckin basic poo poo. I'm thinking.... Bleach. Let's see my boy Amenbrotep top that poo poo."

alnilam

Look on my memes, ye mighty, and despair

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
I have a friend who accidentally drank bleach. It was not a fun time

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

I have a friend who accidentally drank bleach. It was not a fun time

maybe your friend should have started small, and built up a tolerance

problematic hug

problematic hug

we're finished, everyone. it's over. shut the whole thing down

problematic hug

apparently those were available before the meme. i'm sorry for perpetuating brand awareness

Koishi Komeiji

Those....actually look pretty good. How much bleach is in them?

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm going to start with blech and slowly work the a in

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

The yre magnetizing towards my vital orgsns!

Cymbal Monkey

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
same but with tide straight from the bottle so I can work my way up to munching on pods.

Android Blues

i love drinking a tiny bit of bleach, but my boyfriend is mostly into drinking little bits of ammonia and so we have to schedule a kissing session for when there's no residue on our lips.

Android Blues

Told myself I wouldn't drink any bleach this week, but this morning took the spray bottle cap off a thingie of bathroom mould remover and mainlined it. Ashamed. On the bright side, my stomach and inner capillaries are really wet and warm, which I know is like catnip for black mould, so maybe I did the right thing.

Android Blues

Something I like to do is drink some bleach, and then a little "taster's mouthful" of hydrochloric acid. PH equalises. Free, clean water. Chemistry on the way to your kidneys. Feels like you're channelling the pure atomic power of the Godhead. Feels like you're Coleridge writing Kublai Khan.

Android Blues

the highly caustic substance used to clean grime from roadways is often referred to as TFR, which is great because it's a really convenient mnemonic for "Tasty for Renalsystem"

it's filled with lipase and will literally "eat the fat" away!

Android Blues

*plumber looks under the sink* so the problem is down here, ma'am?

me: what? no. that's my pantry

cda

by Hand Knit
drinking less bleach every day so when i finally drink it it works extra well

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
bfc telling me i'm going to end up in bankruptcy if i don't stop buying so much bleach (to drink)

----------------

alnilam

cda posted:

bfc telling me i'm going to end up in bankruptcy if i don't stop buying so much bleach (to drink)

maybe c&d can help u save on it?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
laughing out loud at the android blues posts

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

alnilam

blaise rascal posted:

laughing out loud at the android blues posts

story of my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

Android Blues posted:

*plumber looks under the sink* so the problem is down here, ma'am?

me: what? no. that's my pantry

• Locked thread