Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Cinnamon decided it’d be really cool to I guess eat a ton of food then vomit all of it on my coffee table/floor. She followed this by taking a real stinky poo poo by the litter box but not on it. She finished the night by waking me up at 4 in the morning by chasing a bug(?) and slamming against my door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Bun gonna bun

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Cinnamon decided it’d be really cool to I guess eat a ton of food then vomit all of it on my coffee table/floor. She followed this by taking a real stinky poo poo by the litter box but not on it. She finished the night by waking me up at 4 in the morning by chasing a bug(?) and slamming against my door.

working as intended

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

Sunday, my husband alerted me that something was wrong with Abel. I came out to look and he had a large reddish brown mass along his arm pit. We freaked out thinking it was a ruptured abscess, except he didn't seem upset or distressed at all. And that's when I noticed the chocolate bar on the coffee table, sitting in the sun, where moments before he'd been napping.

Fucker had a nap on a chocolate bar. He got a bath and was not happy.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

gently caress is an opened chocolate bar doing sitting out on a coffee table in the sun and not in my stomach

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Echeveria posted:

Sunday, my husband alerted me that something was wrong with Abel. I came out to look and he had a large reddish brown mass along his arm pit. We freaked out thinking it was a ruptured abscess, except he didn't seem upset or distressed at all. And that's when I noticed the chocolate bar on the coffee table, sitting in the sun, where moments before he'd been napping.

could never happen to me
the sun does not project heat onto denmark
and any chocolate bar is eaten in one sitting

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Echeveria posted:

loving lol

also: living_with_Rokit.jpg

1: "Aww, what are you playing with, kitty?"
2: "Wait! Isn't that a twin blade!?"
3: "DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER!!"
4: "DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER!!!"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

yes i am strongly questioning this series of events

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
Kiska ate too fast (out of the food puzzle that's supposed to make them not eat too fast), puked on the wood floor, waited patiently till I'd cleaned that up at 11:30 at night, then puked up the other half of her mostly-undigested food onto a rug.

rear end in a top hat.

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Tendai posted:

Kiska ate too fast (out of the food puzzle that's supposed to make them not eat too fast), puked on the wood floor, waited patiently till I'd cleaned that up at 11:30 at night, then puked up the other half of her mostly-undigested food onto a rug.

rear end in a top hat.

My black cat Smokes deliberately runs from the tiled kitchen (where the cat’s food and water bowls are) to the nearest carpeted area when he feels the urge to vomit after overeating.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was sitting at my computer watching a show and feeling pleasantly high on my last night off and then BAM that hurk-hurk-hurk sound.

loving cat!

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

im so glad jet doesnt really barf

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

he has stepped in his own poo poo and tracked it throughout the apartment before though

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

fucker

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Moxie has like a full on hairlip thing going on - don't be fooled thinking she was uncomfortable while I took this, she was purring and drooling

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

new house has a floof infestation too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpHJbPJGE4o

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Cat logic:

Can I ruin my owner's day by vomitting?

yes: vomit
no: vomit anyways

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
???? but this is not Dave!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

hey pal

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Robert Denby posted:

???? but this is not Dave!

Dave is all natural

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Goober Peas posted:

Dave is all natural
Synthetic cats deserve love too

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

The mighty huntress :3:

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
:radcat:

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/videocats/status/966308895688986625

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

mad.radhu posted:

Moxie has like a full on hairlip thing going on - don't be fooled thinking she was uncomfortable while I took this, she was purring and drooling

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Its 70 today which is insane given its NY and February, but Edith and Maude appreciate the window being open

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

:blush:

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Robert Denby posted:

Its 70 today which is insane given its NY and February, but Edith and Maude appreciate the window being open

Gatos

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dos Gatos

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

dos gatos negros conspiradores

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
form check

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS
An excellent loaf, but visible elbows and haunches detract from perfection. 9/10.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Dickface lookin' good :3:

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

darthbob88 posted:

An excellent loaf, but visible elbows and haunches detract from perfection. 9/10.
y’all are setting a standard that only overweight cats can reach

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Josh Lyman posted:

shadow always looks so soft and chill

i wish i had a shadow

i'd say after you move here you could come over and pet him but he hides from visitors so in reality you could not

ladyweapon
Nov 6, 2010

It reads all over his face,
like he's an Italian.

Robert Denby posted:

ladyweapon fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Feb 22, 2018

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yay go team usa

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
d to the a to the v to the e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole