Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
y̴̲͇̠ơ̩̰̪̙̠͚ͯu͉̩̖ͫ̐͆̍ͅ ̝͔͉̮ͩͣ̏͘d̻̰̫̖̣ͧ̈̀̔͆͡o̗̟̙̠͛͋ͩ̇ͨ̍̌͜n̟̩̘̔̑̀̚'̰t̛̼͕͓̘̝̼̭̑͆̄ ̬̜̘̯̪̻͕ͨ́̃ͥg͎̩̩͔̰͕͊ͮ̔͜e̶̪̩̣͔͓͓̦̒͗ͧ̽t̩̱̺̦͚̳̞ͧ̀͜ ̙̟̏̾̌͂a̅͂͌ͤ̏̇͏̝̬̦̞͕͎̙ ̵͔̻̼̞͆̔̋v̙̳̻̻̒ͥ́͆͊͟o҉͖ṯ̹̫̩͖͟e̳͉̱̪ͨ͐̐̓c̮͔̝̳̥͡ǫ̜̦͖͔̣̲̖u͕͈̰ͧ̎ͩ̏͌̅n͉͚̥̩̞ͮͮ̍ͤ̌ṱ̫͈͉͕̔̎̄̑ ̝̹ͤͤ̾ͨ͑͐͆a̅̓ͥ͐n͈̭̣̠yͮͣͦ̾̿̓͏̜̙̤̹̺m̬̯͎̰̞̿̈́̚ŏ̬̩̈́̏r̛̠̜̙̱͊̿̒͑̚e̹̅ͤ̈́̚

:whitewater: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUUx2Hj_nw :whitewater:

$GREETING

$RULES

$CHARACTERSHEETS

$MINPOSTCOUNT

$STOPBADGUYS

Y͆O͎̦͙̙̯̜͐͑ͥ͌ͭ̈̃ͅŰ̪͍̪̬̝̽ͭ ̙͈̰͔̬ͧ̒͒͌̍̉D̻̦ͣ̀͊͆O̪̟͈ͫ͛ͩ̿͆ͦ́ͅN͖̟͚̳̖͉̻̍ͨ͆̍ͧ̌'͚͔͕͈̖̪̥̔̒̿ͬͣT͇̭͔̯͉̑̎̽ͬ ͇̞ͫ̃͛̇̈ͣG͈̥ͩE̤͔̖ͫͮ̈́̈T̺̪͈͖̠͗ ͓̬̞̲͑̄T̺̭̹̍̈́̐ͧ̇O͕̠̪̯̟͓͈ͬ̒͗ͬͦ̆ ̱͛ͧẄ͍͖̪̫̹́ͦ̾͑̏Ằ̘̥͙̜̼̬͊͂L͍̞̟̖̑̏ͣ̅͐̉ͣK̻̦͖̹̞̬̑ ̟ͩH̗̠̲̺̣͕ͥ̂̅̋̿O̙ͪ̑͂̀̓̀M̖̥̜̖̀E̦̤̙͎̦̐̑̓̍̆̋͂ ̭̦̖͈͒̈́̌̐͆ͅÁ͓̹̤͚̲N̦̩̟̝̖͌Y͓̣̽̓̐̄͆̔ͫMͨ͊͗ͤ̅O̳̺͙͑̾̀̑̍R͔̲̼̲̫̙ͬ̊E͓̟̱̳̺̹ͫͪͭ͂ͤ͒ ͫ̌̈ͭ̔E̬͚̺͊ͭ̊Ȉ͓̊̒̂̊̚T̳͉̪̰͇̮̓̔̌ͩ̒H̼Ė͖̟͈̤͇̈͋̓ͨ͗R̤̘̝͔̗̤̙͑̽̀

Y̛̠̜̘̓ͩͦͭ͒̿ͧ̾Ǫ̦̣̻͔ͥ̈̊͑̌U̱̹̬ͨͨ̈̂̚͢͠'͙͊ͪ̾̐͊̽̾Ȑ̢̟͕͎͖̰͍͊̒̿̓̈Ȩ̴̝̬̫̥̜̭̘̄ͮ̊̀ ͚̝̱̎̂̆ͧ̇ͧͧ͢S͇͉̙̲͇̍ͭ͂T̻̲̳͉̄̀ͣ̽U̵̵̞͉̯̣̖̜̎̄ͮ͌͟C̴̙̖͎̺̟̰͆͡K̻̬͒ͥ̇̉́̚͞ͅ ̛̞̖̝̆̐̏̔H̵͕̗̉̉ͩ͆̈́͗̾E̤̦̜̒ͥ͗ͩͦ͊ͬ̈́R͎̱̖̣̣̆͑͑̐͂ͮ̄͆̕E͓͔͓̜ͩ͂̑ ̞̯̪̹̟̱̲̰̺ͯͭW͉͓̩̣̖̫ͥ͌͌Ĩ̴͙̼̹͖̗̜ͩT͖̟͉̱ͬ̎̈́̇̊ͨ͡Ȟ̶̱̟̯͘͠ ̧̭͚̰̗̙́̐ͧ̽M̱̻̲ͮ͂̋E̜͖̣̲͈͚̥̹ͫͪ͑ͫ͒̐ͪ

$CLASSPREZ

$INSIPIDCLOSING

T҉H҉A҉N҉K҉L҉E҉S҉S҉ ҉F҉U҉C҉K҉H҉E҉A҉D҉S҉
  1. Anomalous Amalgam
  2. Asiina
  3. Atomic Soda
  4. Bifauxnen
  5. Dead Cow
  6. GeneX
  7. give head or get dead
  8. Iron Chef Ramen
  9. Juchero
  10. Natural 20
  11. NevergirlsOFFICIAL
  12. SalTheBard
  13. The Ninth Layer
  14. Tired Moritz
  15. Token Female

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ DEAD ♥
1. 50 pounds of bread
2. flerp
3. ç̷̧͜u̢͟r͡҉i͏̡́̀ò͠ų҉s͞C͢͜͠a̸̸̡̢t̵̕
4. Asiina
5. ⓈⓐⓛⓉⓗⓔⒷⓐⓡⓓ
6. pɐǝp ʇǝɓ ɹo pɐǝɥ ǝʌıɓ
7. Juchero
8. Iron Chef Ramen

Podima fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Mar 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Oh okay I assume FL’s thread will just go straight to pseudo-mysticism

I was a tracker before; got no results from tracking Dead Cow, Asiina, and Atomic Soda, in order. Now my role flavor is a glitched haiku and my anime’s profile is determined rather than cutesy, so...

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
please sign me up as a spectator, this looks great

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Episode 1

Not Voting (18): 50 pounds of bread, Anomalous Amalgam, Asiina, Atomic Soda, Bifauxnen, curiousCat, Dead Cow, flerp, GeneX, give head or get dead, Iron Chef Ramen, Juchero, Natural 20, NevergirlsOFFICIAL, SalTheBard, The Ninth Layer, Tired Moritz, Token Female

With 18 in attendance, it's 10 votes to exclude someone. The current schoolday ends on February 24th, 2018 at midnight EST -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i am was watcher

now am not

saw iron chef ramen visit nat 20 last night

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Okay i am confus

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

new game old game

same scum lets get em

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
my anime girl is cryin now

who made my waifu cry

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
someone hold my hand plz thanks

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

someone hold my hand plz thanks

i'll be ur buddy buddy

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
my role changed but not really

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
elect me president i am a trustworthy hardworking student

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

The gently caress is going on?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I didn't get a new role PM or anything.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

50 pounds of bread posted:

I didn't get a new role PM or anything.

check your sheet scum

speaking of ##vote 50

time to pay the loving piper

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

GeneX posted:

I was a tracker before; got no results from tracking Dead Cow, Asiina, and Atomic Soda, in order. Now my role flavor is a glitched haiku and my anime’s profile is determined rather than cutesy, so...

huh. That doesn't sound very friendly. Like you and Juch, my picture looks less happy now, but I don't have no creepy glitchy Zalgo junk! Sounds suspicious to me.

Juchero posted:

i am was watcher

now am not

saw iron chef ramen visit nat 20 last night

What were you doing to my kouhai, ICR :mad:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

btw I gotta say I really like the idea of a fake game to weed out lurkers before the real game starts

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Bifauxnen posted:

huh. That doesn't sound very friendly. Like you and Juch, my picture looks less happy now, but I don't have no creepy glitchy Zalgo junk! Sounds suspicious to me.

It also corrupted my track results (though they were thoughtfully saved on an older version of my character card, now present as a second locked tab. Thanks, pera!)

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i guess in interest of the fact that everything's change i sent bminus to detention

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

flerp posted:

i guess in interest of the fact that everything's change i sent bminus to detention

wait so you were trying to kill me 2 nights in a row, omfg :argh:

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I literally have two google docs open right now, one is my original sheet, the other is the student council president sheet. I have no idea which one is the one i should pay attention to.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

btw I gotta say I really like the idea of a fake game to weed out lurkers before the real game starts

I don't think a fake game would have given me a free vig-kill =/

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

wait so you were trying to kill me 2 nights in a row, omfg :argh:

Attempted to kill the towniest town twice in a row, and that flavor for B minus' death sounded pretty threatening too

##vote flerp

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah i did

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im mad that u were super docced when i finally get a vig

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Yeah, speaking of vig kills. ##detention natural20

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Juchero posted:

check your sheet scum

speaking of ##vote 50

time to pay the loving piper

oh hey, guess you're not president anymore 50, but do you still have the ability to release your download thingos?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
also the flavor of bminus's flip lines up with the flavor of my vig where i call a teacher and say im concerned about them

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ok I'm with you Juch

##vote Nat20

I WILL HAVE VENGEANCE

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

ok I'm with you Juch

##vote Nat20

I WILL HAVE VENGEANCE

lol I need to not try and phonepost so fast when I have work to do

freaking numbers

##vote 50

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Not sure if i'm still president or not, but if I am, i'm targeting nat20 because they are both mine and b- primary suspect.

I am choosing nat20 over my other two options, Sal, and Tired Moritz.

Also ##reveal president responsibilities.

I have no idea whether I have these abilities or not, because I have 2 docs telling me different things.

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

So we're hunting bears now. This is a anime about schoolkids hunting bears.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Bifauxnen posted:

oh hey, guess you're not president anymore 50, but do you still have the ability to release your download thingos?

Oh no, I made that whole thing up. Gulag was totally right.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Not sure if i'm still president or not, but if I am, i'm targeting nat20 because they are both mine and b- primary suspect.

I am choosing nat20 over my other two options, Sal, and Tired Moritz.

Also ##reveal president responsibilities.

I have no idea whether I have these abilities or not, because I have 2 docs telling me different things.

You killed Nat instead of Tired

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:nono: Looks like someone didn't consult their copy of the rules handbook! :nono:

quote:

8. Don't fake day actions.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Podima posted:

:nono: Looks like someone didn't consult their copy of the rules handbook! :nono:

Then send my my role because I don't have one.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

:bisonyes:

kill the evildoer

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

for real though how scummy is it that 50 jumped right to vigging somebody before he even knew what the gently caress was going on in the new thread

flerp confirmed he was trying to kill me so that proves Nat was telling the truth about protecting me

jon joe was described as a troublemaker and prolly just bullshitting about being the same thing as Nat to try and save his violent yandere rear end

50's just trying to eliminate a protective role, scummy as gently caress

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Yeah im going to wait for more people to post before i start jumping to conclusions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Whatever you think.

If I were scum I would have killed a prominent townie the day before and drastically increased the post requirement.

• Locked thread