Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Mister Facetious posted:

Yeah... I don't care about any of that, I want gameplay tips. I bought it for peer pressure/social reasons, not personal interest.

I'd recommend taming something like a Sabrecat or a Wolf at first, basically anything that allows you to use weapons while still mounted. Pump him full of health and you have a dino that can tank for you while you safely tranq dangerous predators.

If you want to build a base with any speed whatsoever, get a beaver and a doed. The beaver collects massive amounts of wood and has a weight reduction and the doed collects massive amounts of stone and as a weight reduction. Stone walls for days.

Does your server have boosted rates for breeding? One tip that I wish I thought about during my early game is to keep an eye out for max level or close to max level dinos. The max level is dependent on the server settings, so figure out what your servers max level is. Then, make it a priority to find a male and female max level of whatever and then breed them. Once the baby is born you want to keep it fed so it doesn't immediately die. You'll have an opportunity to imprint on them after a certain amount of time and if you can achieve that, your dino will basically have 20-30% boosted stats in everything that matters. This is the path to making "endgame" dinos.

If you don't have boosted rates this is going to take a massive amount of time though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
Curious what people would say about Slay the Spire since it's a combination of roguelike and card game, both of which lend themselves to unintuitive mechanics. I've beaten the early access version so far.
  • "Block negates a particular amount of damage taken that turn, then disappears the turn afterward regardless of damage taken.
  • "Power" cards can only be played once per fight, but their effects persist every turn. "Exhaust" means it won't go into your discard pile if played and therefore wouldn't show up again in later draws. "Ethereal" won't show up in the discard stack and won't show up again regardless if you play it or not.
  • "Stacks" mean different things depending on the buff/debuff and the game seems to assume you know what this means in the card descriptions.
    • Strength adds +1 damage per attack per stack that lasts the remainder of the fight. Multi-hit attacks benefit from this every swing.
    • Weakness reduces attack damage by 25% and the number of stacks is how long it lasts.
    • Vulnerability is the same as weakness, but increases damage taken by 25%.
    • Dexterity is like strength, but it affects defense gained per ability that increases block.
    • Poison is a hybrid, it deals damage equal to the # of stacks, then the stack decreases by 1 each turn.
    • Basically, if you're going to use strength/dexterity cards/potions at all, use them early in the fight. Weakness/vulnerabilty cards can be situational. Poison is great to stack since it adds on itself.
  • Adding a card to your deck after every fight isn't necessarily a good idea. Unused discard cards reshuffle back into your draw pile, so if your deck has a gameplan, diluting it with non-synergy cards means not playing your more powerful cards less often. This is mitigated some early game when most of your deck is relatively crappy strike/defend cards or there's a critical buff/debuff card available. If nothing looks good, hit the skip button.
  • Each icon can be clicked on for more information. The top right corner of the screen to check map/deck when at a decision point is a little obvious, but you could also click the draw/discard piles in the bottom corners to judge how likely you are to draw a particular card in your next hand. They won't be shown in draw order unless you have a specific relic, however.
  • I won as Ironclad by stacking strength and as the Silent by stacking poison, though these aren't necessarily the only ways to win.

Putrid Grin
Sep 16, 2007

Gonna dig into original Nier on ps3.
I hear that the gameplay can be somewhat less than stellar at times.
Any tips on making the experience more pleasant before I start this journey?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Putrid Grin posted:

Sidequests in the first half are gone forever, even in your subsequent playthroughs, once you pass the time skip midway in the game. Routes B-D all start from the beginning of the time skip.

Spears are obscenely powerful, go buy the Phoenix Spear and thrust your way through every enemy in the game.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

yook posted:

• Adding a card to your deck after every fight isn't necessarily a good idea. Unused discard cards reshuffle back into your draw pile, so if your deck has a gameplan, diluting it with non-synergy cards means not playing your more powerful cards less often. This is mitigated some early game when most of your deck is relatively crappy strike/defend cards or there's a critical buff/debuff card available. If nothing looks good, hit the skip button..
Moreover one of the best things you can do is remove as many of the basic attack / block cards as possible. It doesn't apply to all decks but it's a really solid rule of thumb.

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Putrid Grin posted:

If you're at a certain point in the story quests and it feels like you just CANNOT do the thing they're asking you to do, check the map to make sure you're in the right place.

Only do sidequests that you feel like doing, some of them are awful and should only be done if you actively want to be a completionist.

That's about all I can think of, it's not as smooth an experience as some games but that's the price of a game that tries a lot of cool experimental poo poo.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I never like game advice reduced to flowcharts very much but I've found this one to be 100% accurate:

PSA for everyone playing Nier Automata: it does not apply to that one.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Sidequests in the first half are gone forever, even in your subsequent playthroughs, once you pass the time skip midway in the game. Routes B-D all start from the beginning of the time skip.

Spears are obscenely powerful, go buy the Phoenix Spear and thrust your way through every enemy in the game.

It's also worth noting that if you lock yourself out of a sidequest that had a weapon as its reward, that weapon will show up in a shop during the second half. You can't lock yourself out of any endings.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Nthing the sidequest flowchart. They really can get that obnoxious and you’re not missing much if you skip the boring ones.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Putrid Grin posted:

On the side mission where they tell you to catch a Shaman fish, you can't catch it at the small beach right next to where you get the fishing rod, you have to use the more secluded one over by the path to the lighthouse. The NPCs are kinda misleading about this. If you need more detailed directions, there's plenty of angry tutorials on youtube that will show you the right beach.

Pneub fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Feb 22, 2018

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
I've heard that Stellaris has changed pretty significantly since the wiki entry was made. Any fresh tips?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

PMush Perfect posted:

I've heard that Stellaris has changed pretty significantly since the wiki entry was made. Any fresh tips?

looking at that wiki page, anything referring to starbases, frontier outposts, or border range need to be cleaned up 'cause those have all been changed dramatically with the 2.0 update yesterday

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
Probably will need to wait a bit for Stellaris tips as the biggest update yet just dropped and there's bound to be imbalanced strategies that will be patched out sooner or later. It needs to percolate.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Oh the update dropped? gently caress yes!

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Is there anything I should know for Mercenary Kings? It got updated at some point so I figured I'd get around to it.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

juliuspringle posted:

Is there anything I should know for Mercenary Kings? It got updated at some point so I figured I'd get around to it.

It's more 2D Monster Hunter than Contra and if you're going in expecting the latter you're going to be incredibly disappointed. Play it multiplayer if you have the opportunity.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Some stuff for Hitman which I can add myself but will run by the thread.

* All food- and drink-related costumes allow you to poison any food and drink without raising suspicion. Similarly, tech- and maintenance-related outfits often allow you to freely sabotage things.

* Bodies found as a result of accident or poison kills don't count against your score, no matter how public their place of death is, as long as you're not directly seen causing them.

* Fire extinguishers and gas cylinders can be used as "portable accidents" as deaths to their explosions will always be considered accident kills, allowing for "silent" assassinations even in public areas. Their explosions also open most doors.

* 47's movement is practically silent even when running, except in Professional Mode where people will investigate footsteps. Running also isn't suspicious, so don't waste time going slower than you have to.

* Most challenges don't require finishing the mission unless they explicitly state otherwise, meaning you can save, drop a chandelier on someone's head to complete the challenge to do so, then load your save without losing credit for the challenge. Doesn't apply to Professional Mode.

* Agility actions such as hanging from railings or climbing drain pipes are usually not considered suspicious, unless you're doing so in an area you're not allowed to be in. Getting around using ledges and drain pipes is especially useful in Paris.

* While you can manually disable security stations, which control a level's cameras and store their footage, shooting them from a distance with a silenced gun is often much easier.

* All default non-disguise outfits count for Suit Only -challenges, meaning you can (and probably should) do them dressed up as a clown or Santa Claus.

Razor Jacksuit
Mar 31, 2007

VEES RULE #1

Anything for The Flame in the Flood? Picked it up in a recent flash sale and just started playing.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

Kanfy posted:

Some stuff for Hitman which I can add myself but will run by the thread.

* All food- and drink-related costumes allow you to poison any food and drink without raising suspicion. Similarly, tech- and maintenance-related outfits often allow you to freely sabotage things.

* Bodies found as a result of accident or poison kills don't count against your score, no matter how public their place of death is, as long as you're not directly seen causing them.

* Fire extinguishers and gas cylinders can be used as "portable accidents" as deaths to their explosions will always be considered accident kills, allowing for "silent" assassinations even in public areas. Their explosions also open most doors.

* 47's movement is practically silent even when running, except in Professional Mode where people will investigate footsteps. Running also isn't suspicious, so don't waste time going slower than you have to.

* Most challenges don't require finishing the mission unless they explicitly state otherwise, meaning you can save, drop a chandelier on someone's head to complete the challenge to do so, then load your save without losing credit for the challenge. Doesn't apply to Professional Mode.

* Agility actions such as hanging from railings or climbing drain pipes are usually not considered suspicious, unless you're doing so in an area you're not allowed to be in. Getting around using ledges and drain pipes is especially useful in Paris.

* While you can manually disable security stations, which control a level's cameras and store their footage, shooting them from a distance with a silenced gun is often much easier.

* All default non-disguise outfits count for Suit Only -challenges, meaning you can (and probably should) do them dressed up as a clown or Santa Claus.

Thanks for this. I really want to like the game and every tip helps.

The Biggest Jerk
Nov 25, 2012
I'm sure its been answered somewhere in this thread before, but having played the original FFXII, what should I know about Zodaic Age before I played it, namely the chests and jobs (so I don't get screwed later on , if its possible)

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Zodiac Age added the ability to give every character a second job, up from the IZJS release. There are exactly the right number of jobs for everyone to get 2 with no overlaps. Reddit has tons of optimization advice if min max is your jam, otherwise go with your gut, you can't really screw yourself. My biggest advice is split up White Mage and Red Mage so you have 2 healers if you plan on using the whole party. Otherwise pick your three favesand go nuts.

Chests have been redone in that they are actually sorta worth your time, and many techniques and spells are only in chests now. Explore or use a guide. XII isn't too hard if you just want to beat it though, so don't feel like it's super mandatory.

BrightWing fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Feb 28, 2018

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

It's time to restore dignity to the Farnsworth name!

The Biggest Jerk posted:

I'm sure its been answered somewhere in this thread before, but having played the original FFXII, what should I know about Zodaic Age before I played it, namely the chests and jobs (so I don't get screwed later on , if its possible)

You can't get hosed out of the Zodiac Spear, and it also isn't the best weapon in game any more.

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

The Biggest Jerk posted:

Wrote this up some time ago but was never placed on the wiki, hope it helps:

Mayor McCheese posted:

Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age

General
-L3 brings up a map on your HUD.
-L1 lets you fast forward. You can toggle between 2x and 4x speeds in the options menu.
-You must now pick a job for each character, and later you will have access to a second job.
-Monks & Knights are well rounded; Bushi, Shikari, Forbreaker & Uhlan are melee damage dealers; Archer, Machinist, & Black Mage are range damage dealers; White Mage, Red Mage & Time Mage are support.
-As long as a character is not taking an action or being the target of one, you can hot swap them out in combat.
-Selling loot unlocks items you can purchase under the 'Bazaar' tab. There is an invisible counter that will reset back to 0 once you sell the appropriate amount of items needed to unlock your reward.
-Damage dealt is now uncapped.
-Endgame spells and techniques are no longer purchased but must be found in chests at fixed locations. Many of these chests have a 20%+ spawn rate such as Hastega and Wither.
-Some gates cannot be unlocked until the player completes a side quest such as healing the sick prisoner at Dalmasca Estersands.
-There are 7 Monographs in the game purchased in the bazaar. Monographs allow for rare loot to drop from different enemy types. Examine the hunt board 40 times and talk to these shopkeepers until it unlocks: Weapon, Armor, Magick

Gear
-Guns deal fixed damage and do not scale with stats. This is balanced by damage dealt being unblockable, has a piercing effect, bonus damage from elemental bullets/gear.
-Spears and Poles can hit flying enemies.
-Axes and Hammers have a large damage range.
-Katanas get bonus damage from your magic stat.
-Black Robes deal bonus damage with Dark spells/weapons.
-White Robes deal bonus damage with Holy spells/weapons.
-Burning Bow deals bonus damage with Fire spells/arrows.
-Ribbons have bonus passive Regen & Libra traits.
-The rare hunt club at Phon Coast now offers better rewards including a second Genji Glove.

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
Sorry to dig up the thread, but I really enjoyed playing Darksiders, and wondered if anyone who had put some time into Darksiders 2 had any advice going in? I know the game is significantly more RPG-heavy than the original was (weapons and armour different stats, talent builds). What's the scoop?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

My Lovely Horse posted:

I never like game advice reduced to flowcharts very much but I've found this one to be 100% accurate:

PSA for everyone playing Nier Automata: it does not apply to that one.

Except this could apply to almost every sidequest in the game, because Cavia actively hates completionists and wanted them to suffer.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Alter Ego posted:

Except this could apply to almost every sidequest in the game, because Cavia actively hates completionists and wanted them to suffer.

Automata? Disagree, those side quests were fine. Even the “collect 20 bot asses” quests had the decency to tell you where to find them

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

DeadButDelicious posted:

Sorry to dig up the thread, but I really enjoyed playing Darksiders, and wondered if anyone who had put some time into Darksiders 2 had any advice going in? I know the game is significantly more RPG-heavy than the original was (weapons and armour different stats, talent builds). What's the scoop?

Its been a while, but there arent really any traps or anything. You can see what all the abilities are on the talent trees, you can respec fairly easily (just buy a respec IIRC), so dont worry about anything like that. The game throws loot at you and you can just keep switching up to a better version of your weapon. Some weapons are "possessed" (I think thats what it was called anyway) and you can feed weapons you dont want to the possessed weapon to improve it. Increase its stats, take on traits of the consumed weapon etc. Its fairly easy to get a possessed weapon to break the curve one way or another. I had one through the midgame that did much higher damage than anything else, and mid to end game I had another that, by judicious feeding of other weapons with heal on (X) abilities, gave me I think health on hitting, health on damaging and health on kills. Even when it fell behind the curve it was handy to have around because as long as I had it equipped and kept hammering the attack button I pretty much couldnt die.

You should be aware that darksider 2 is very front loaded. The first 2 worlds are the biggest, most open of the levels with the most stuff to do. The rest are pretty small and linear. One of them has a visually big map, but you actually just follow a dogleg corridor that takes up a tiny portion of the map. You can definitely tell when the money was running out and launch time was looming. I still like the game, but most o fthe actual game is in the first two worlds.

I realise that these arent really specific tips, but honestly its not a game that needs much in the way of "avoid this, its a newbie trap build" or "the best weapon is in a hidden chest in the third dungeon" or anything.

Ainsley McTree posted:

Automata? Disagree, those side quests were fine. Even the “collect 20 bot asses” quests had the decency to tell you where to find them

Yeah, a lot of the time when I accepted a side quest I immediately turned it in because they were asking for stuff which was a common drop. I've done ninety-something percent of the side quests in Neir: Automata because I enjoyed them, obviously dont do any that sound unfun, but once you unlock fast travel none of them were really tedious to me, whereas the original neir went out of its way to waste your time if you wanted to do sidequests. I'd suggest if you thought the two were really comparable in that regard you should go back and have another play through of Neir.

My only caveat is that the quests have a definite level requirement and it doesnt tell you what level is recommended. I got my face smashed in the first time I tried the "escort the parade" quest, came back later (like a full playthrough later) and took it at a canter. Off the top of my head "escort the parade", "fight the robot beast", "clear the canyon of enemies" and "Find and protect my robot child" are the 4 I hit while underlevelled. The robot child one is kind of harsh because unlike the others if he dies you cant retry the quest until your next playthrough, you have to explain to his mother that he's dead instead.

SiKboy fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Mar 2, 2018

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

DeadButDelicious posted:

It's been a while since I played it, but let me see if I remember anything worthwhile.

There's a ton of different weapons, but there was some scythes that offered life steal and really good power, but I think they're DLC. Sidequests are usually worth doing. There's a weapon system to increase their power through sacrificing other weapons, so take advantage of that. Death is a quick little fucker compared to War, so there's a lot more platforming in this one. The beginning of the game covers that, though. For the skills, I think you can pretty well use what you like and be okay, but I honestly don't fully remember.

That's what I'm remembering, but it's been well over a year since I played. I have a feeling I'm off on some of that, but it should generally be correct.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Darksiders 2

SiKboy posted:

Some weapons are "possessed" (I think thats what it was called anyway) and you can feed weapons you dont want to the possessed weapon to improve it. Increase its stats, take on traits of the consumed weapon etc. Its fairly easy to get a possessed weapon to break the curve one way or another. I had one through the midgame that did much higher damage than anything else, and mid to end game I had another that, by judicious feeding of other weapons with heal on (X) abilities, gave me I think health on hitting, health on damaging and health on kills.

I would advise to do a little research on how the consumed weapon system works because I remember it being a bit of a black box.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ainsley McTree posted:

The Nier: Automata decision tree is more: "Did you unlock fast travel yet? Is it on the way to your main objective? If no, skip it for now"

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

So I am about to finish Persona 5, a few tips I would like to put out here that aren't in the wiki and nobody told me as a first timer to the series. Which would make the game much easier.

-For palaces, don't wait till the last few days to do them. Start them as soon as you can and finish them asap. The rest of the days you can just increase your social link.

-For social link, sometimes it will say my bond won't grow with this person. You can still hang out with them and the next time it will most likely rank up. Only person you shouldn't do this with is Sojiro(past rank4) because he doesn't rank up until a certain plot point.

-The best confidants to max for GAMEPLAY are Temperance(teacher), Death(doctor), Star(shogi player) and Moon(Mishima). Temperance frees up slots of your days so you can do more stuff. Death you can buy SP regen accessory which is the best accessory equipment in the game. Star, lets you swap party members during battle which is only important in the last few battles but still useful. Mishima gives more EXP and more exp to party members who aren't being used. Not much to say, more exp = good.

-Strength persona is also very important so you can use higher level personas than you. Strength persona is easy to forget but it is the wardens inside the velvet room. Which you can talk to if you leave out the menu after you come in. This can be easily missed imo. I didn't know they were confidant till much later on.

-If you want to make the game easier you will need stronger and higher level personas with few weakness(good for normal/hard). I would suggest doing the money glitch because there is very little ways of actually farming a lot of gold even with fortune arcana. The money glitch you just need a persona with high luck stat, confuse boost passive and a confuse skill. There is a few bosses you can do this on in mementos. The latter ones give almost 100k gold per turn. If the boss doesn't get confuse you can't do it on him.

-With the money always get highest dmg melee weapon for your squad, armor is only useful latter on and guns are completely useless unless you have a persona who has high gun crit chance like Seth.

-THE MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN THE WHOLE GAME. This is for late game but it is immense. 11/13, 11/14, 11/15, 12/8, and 12/9. These are flu days. If you go in mementos, don't move so you spawn the Reaper boss. Because of the flu there is a chance you will spawn him with despair and he will die in 3 turns. If he doesn't have the despair status just escape and keep fighting him till he has it. I found out about this when there were only 2 flu days left. With 2 days I went from level 65 to level 77 in basically what was 6 total turns where I did nothing. I think if I did all of the days I would be 90.

- A lot of the confidant max links other than the ones I mentioned are useless. Main character is way stronger than everyone especially if you followed what I mentioned previously. If you want to see their stories it's fine but don't try to max confidant everyone or worry about it too much. You do want to get all your party members at least to baton pass. The last party member who joins might be harder to get for that level.

-For party members you can use pretty much anyone you want. I think Makoto is probably the one you should always use especially toward the mid-late game. She is very well all around. For early game I would suggest Morgana because healing is important at that stage. Ann, Ryu, Makoto are really strong late game. Morg does decent dmg but mainly a healer, Makoto is the only all around good character like the mc. She can heal/debuff/buff/high dmg. Haru is good because of her shields when you get her and her dmg is ok but I feel Makoto does her job better. I feel like best lineup late game is MC-Makoto-Ann-Ryu. Early game-mid I would just take MC-Morg + anyone else. Yusuke is probably the weakest member imo but he still has some uses. Morg is also good in the last few fights due to revive.

Ulio fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Mar 2, 2018

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Ulio posted:

-The best confidants to max for GAMEPLAY are Temperance(teacher), Death(doctor), Star(shogi player) and Moon(Mishima). Temperance frees up slots of your days so you can do more stuff. Death you can buy SP regen accessory which is the best accessory equipment in the game. Star, lets you swap party members during battle which is only important in the last few battles but still useful. Mishima gives more EXP and more exp to party members who aren't being used. Not much to say, more exp = good.

Mate, how can you not mention Fortune, which makes getting every other Confidant about ten times easier and faster? If I was giving tips to anyone for P5 it'd be to rush Fortune as fast as humanly possible until they get the ability to get time-slot free point towards everyone else.

Edit: Also most of the hints you gave are really more "ways to break the game over your knee", to be honest...

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
She also helps you boost your social attributes quicker.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Infinity Gaia posted:

Mate, how can you not mention Fortune, which makes getting every other Confidant about ten times easier and faster? If I was giving tips to anyone for P5 it'd be to rush Fortune as fast as humanly possible until they get the ability to get time-slot free point towards everyone else.

Edit: Also most of the hints you gave are really more "ways to break the game over your knee", to be honest...

Eh I never used her at all despite having max rank with her. You can easily get max in most of the social skills except kindness which is harder to do. You have so many months where nothing happens you can easily get max confidant without ever using her skills.

As for breaking the game. Ya maybe being overleveled breaks the game but that is the fun of a JRPG which has a fun system. You want to min max and make an unbeatable persona. But ya I do agree those hints are more helpful for harder difficulties.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
What? Kindness is easy, just feed the plant expensive fertilizer.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

You can't feed the plant everyday. For most stats you can just gain them everyday or even more than once per day.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The Nier: Automata decision tree is more: "Did you unlock fast travel yet? Is it on the way to your main objective? If no, skip it for now"
I agree and I'd like to add that if you skip one and it somehow becomes unavailable, you'll get another chance later, nothing is missable.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Man, I deliberately cut those kinds of tips out of the wiki for the Persona games. Information overload is A Thing.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

PMush Perfect posted:

Man, I deliberately cut those kinds of tips out of the wiki for the Persona games. Information overload is A Thing.

yeah i don't think 'here's a lategame way to grind a bunch of exp and break the difficulty curve of an already not difficult game' is very Before You Play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
P5 is already the easiest and most accessible entry anyways.