Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Milkshake duck is racist but chocolate milk duck is just a fool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Chocolate milk rules you idiots. Any excuse to drink some is a good excuse.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Chocolate milk rules you idiots. Any excuse to drink some is a good excuse.

lol if you need an excuse

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

"Oops, I just made some" is an excuse.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

quote:

During an appearance at the Thompson Center in Chicago, Rauner joined Hyatt Hotels diversity and inclusion executive Tyronne Stoudemire to discuss diversity in the workplace. Thompson poured a glass of white milk to demonstrate that most organizations are led by white men.

“This chocolate syrup represents diversity," Stoudemire said, pouring some into the glass.

“When you look at most organizations, diversity sits at the bottom of the organization. You don’t get inclusion until you actually stir it up,” he continued, prompting Rauner to stir the syrup into the milk.

“Diversity is the mix, and inclusion is making the mix work,” Stoudemire concluded, inviting Rauner to drink the chocolate milk.

“It’s really, really good. Diversity!” Rauner declared to the crowd.
:allears:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

lol its like a grade school presentation

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Solice Kirsk posted:

"Oops, I just made some" is an excuse.

Made some? If you ask for chocolate milk and they bring you nesquick you should slap it out of their hand. Do some places not have chocolate milk in stores beside the 1%, skim etc.? :psyduck:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Shnag posted:

Made some? If you ask for chocolate milk and they bring you nesquick you should slap it out of their hand. Do some places not have chocolate milk in stores beside the 1%, skim etc.? :psyduck:

lol if you don't make your chocolate milk by mixing real, actual chocolate into the milk.

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

I get my chocolate milk from organic brown cows.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

RFC2324 posted:

lol if you don't make your chocolate milk by mixing real, actual chocolate into the milk.

That sounds like you just made hot chocolate then cooled it down and put it in the fridge...which actually sounds really good. I guess it depends on the local brands you have available, if you just have Nestle or something for store bought chocolate milk that would be gross.

content:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

There is a promo poster for a video game that features a cat with tank treds instead of legs, rolling down a street in Japan at night, with some guys yelling in the background. I was wondering if it was made by the same artist. I just woke up, so can't recall what game it was for. I tried searching for it and found this instead.

Edit: I think the image I was searching for might have been a Saints Row promo.

Bored has a new favorite as of 19:54 on Feb 22, 2018

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Krankenstyle posted:

lol its like a grade school presentation

I would've said episode of The Office, but yeah. It's pretty weird.

Also lol if you don't get Enrique to milk a cow, pasteurize the milk, make chocolate from the cacao that grows on your estate, and have him combine both in front of you.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/corvidresearch/status/966752458746740736

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVaU6NjSs-o

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 22:36 on Feb 22, 2018

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

How do you think they are making chocolate milk that you buy in the carton? They are mixing a chocolate syrup into milk. I'm having a hard time wondering why it matters if you or a giant industrial mixer does the combining

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Goodpancakes posted:

How do you think they are making chocolate milk that you buy in the carton? They are mixing a chocolate syrup into milk. I'm having a hard time wondering why it matters if you or a giant industrial mixer does the combining

Sounds more like a syrup vs powder vs granules question to me. Powder sucks as if you try adding it to cold milk it just clumps up.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Because you can use higher-quality chocolate if you do it yourself. And higher-fat-content milk, if you'd like.

PCJ-600
Apr 17, 2001

Ak Gara posted:

Sounds more like a syrup vs powder vs granules question to me. Powder sucks as if you try adding it to cold milk it just clumps up.

The best part is scooping back up the powder clump just as it gets a wet skin of milk across the top and letting it dissolve in your mouth, only to realize there's too high of a powder to milk ratio and you end up inhaling some and coughing chocolate dust all over your kitchen.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Goodpancakes posted:

Grocery store chocolate milk has carageenan in it, which isn’t very useful metaphorically.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Goodpancakes posted:

No no, milk with chocolate syrup added to it is fake chocolate milk. Any idiot can make that.

Real chocolate milk comes from the chocolate milk mines

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Data Graham posted:

No no, milk with chocolate syrup added to it is fake chocolate milk. Any idiot can make that.

Real chocolate milk comes from the chocolate milk mines brown spotted cows

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Did...did she just assume the gender of the Tesla Driver?

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

lol, chocolate milk

people who live outside RI/seMA are pathetic

BallisticClipboard
Feb 18, 2013

Such a good worker!

Where's the lie?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Flyinglemur posted:

Did...did she just assume the gender of the Tesla Driver?

They do call the driver Starman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Firos posted:

I get my chocolate milk from organic brown cows.

How now?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Hey.

HEY.

HEEEYYYYYY.

You look weird.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Mars is ours! You get Venus! :colbert:

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Four panels but not a Loss edit. A miracle in this thread.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Ak Gara posted:

What you do is mix it with small amounts of milk, stirring thoroughly until you basically have a thick chocolate sludge at the bottom of your glass. Once it's like that you just pour in the rest of the milk and it mixes fine.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Don't IMDB me.

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

Ah yes, the four genders

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:

One of these things is not like the others...

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

At least it's not other way around.

noether
May 1, 2017

some kinda cutesy shoggoth

I actually threw up in my mouth a little

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006