Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

The heat started unlikable and then reversed heel turned into a fun team around the time Lebron jumped over John Lucas for an ally oop.

The warriors were a fun, plunky upstart until they started touching everyone’s dicks, intentionally injuring peoples players and signed a dude that is a wannabe tech bro who likes to sniff farts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

also if you fully buy into the (pretty dumb but hey) narrative that every good team is always hated this much, the heat were nowhere near as good as the warriors were and thats before the warriors added the 2nd best player in the league to their team

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/967881651060690944

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I was hoping the Raps would get him but I guess he doesn't want to play behind my pal Jake.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

1980s Celtics was the dirtiest team that has ever existed.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm so we are getting ersan back

He's likely going to take Bookers minutes.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
Like personally I thought the Warriors were cool and good right up until they were the sorest losers in history during the 2016 Finals (not sure if everyone remembers but they blew a 3-1 lead btw).

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Nothin wrong with that

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
The bad boy pistons were cool because they made the Celtics angry.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Them signing KD being bad and a step that can never be forgiven isn't so much about it "killing basketball" or making the Warriors overkill, both of which have some truth to them...
it's more that that OKC-GSW wcf was soooooo loving good and regardless of who was going to win that, every basketball fan was like "drat this is gonna be a dope rivalry for the years". and they took that away, to make a historically great already considered unstoppable team better with another top 5 player

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Mask on Lebron was the coolest thing ive ever seen

Look how loving cool he is. That’s a super villain look that Marvel wishes they could have

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Kevin Durant is a bitch and so are the Warriors by association.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

It was cool to see him and LeBron double-teaming Steph though

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I love my slow son
https://twitter.com/DefPenHoops/status/967893039774650368

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

euphronius posted:

I'm so we are getting ersan back

He's likely going to take Bookers minutes.

Yeah,or a split between booker/davis maybe? Belli and ersan make the 76ers bench kinda good,maybe good enough to pull a win in a random tight game in the 1st round.defense is gonna be bad though.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
I really like Emeka Okafor in his 15-20 minute role. Allows him to actually run, and jump for as long as his old-rear end body can actually tolerate on a consistent basis.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

He had a stretch this season where he was really, really good.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Rick posted:

He had a stretch this season where he was really, really good.

ErsanIlyasova.txt

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

BIZORT posted:

Al Horford is black so my opinion is completely different

Al Horford brings a lotta shame to the Dominican Republic, the origin of world famous athletes like Karl Anthony Towns and Babe Ruth

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
This guy still thinks that Rose is Back.

https://twitter.com/sjp_est1988/status/967611882671673346

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

^^^ lol

KD had the balls to say Capela has it easy after he joined a team that had just set the wins record without him

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Complaining about other fans hating your really successful sports team is the sports equivalent of first world problems

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Fans that post more about another team than their own truly deserve misery

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

lmao

Ersan 2.0

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

holy poo poo his timeline is entirely rose stanning

is this derricks burner account?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Tae posted:

Fans that post more about another team than their own truly deserve misery

Physician run maintenance on thyself

Dexo posted:

ErsanIlyasova.txt

I've honestly never paid a ton of attention to him much before so I'll take your word.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

AggressivelyStupid posted:

There's a certain kind of personal sports fandom that revolves around relentlessly vouching for a players accomplishments as if they define your own life. It's mostly limited to Kobe fans, but it occasionally it takes a stranger turn.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i dislike steph and klay and think theyre annoying douches

and kd is a bitch

thats it, dont care about dirty plays or competitiveness or whatever wrt the warriors. i think they're douches and bitches and want them to lose and be in eternal pain. sports

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

No, it's Reggie's.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

CRISPYBABY posted:

There's a certain kind of personal sports fandom that revolves around relentlessly vouching for a players accomplishments as if they define your own life. It's mostly limited to Kobe fans, but it occasionally it takes a stranger turn.

This is the driving logic behind the Knights of Lebron

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

At least someone has Derrick Rose's back

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

NickRoweFillea posted:

This is the driving logic behind the Knights of Lebron

hello yes i do actually own most of lebrons success. i rooted the ravens into multiple championships after they left cleveland and ive done the same for lebron

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Cool Buff Man posted:

At least someone has Derrick Rose's back

he needs all the support he can get, lest he throw it out stepping out of the shower

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

who has his knees

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

who has his knees

Coach Tom "The Knee Collector" Thibs.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
This is one of the dumbest inspirational quotes I’ve ever heard

https://twitter.com/_serpendipity/status/967896256004677633

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

Love grey trees

evil_cheese
Sep 11, 2002
I AM A LIAR

WhyteRyce posted:

One time I got shoved out of the way on a rebound so I decided to Edge style spear the guy behind me

I laughed a bunch at this post. Keep up the good work mr whyteryce.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
https://twitter.com/diamond83/status/967918558096236544

:'(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

gently caress. And Andy Miller still walks this earth.

• Locked thread