Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Host is an alignment.

Human is an alignment.

The character you are on the show is irrelevant to alignment.

Unless you think MMT claimed to use a brutal flavor cop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I am going to be adamant about the fact that hosts are host aligned and humans are human aligned unless they are millers 3p or godfathers.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Host is an alignment.

Human is an alignment.

The character you are on the show is irrelevant to alignment.

Unless you think MMT claimed to use a brutal flavor cop?

Which makes no sense, because brutal flavor cop is a literal useless role.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

50 pounds of bread posted:

lol yeah, how would that work?

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop

merk posted:

This is your current vote, Lumper. It's not the greatest of current votes.

okay
##Vote Anomalous Amalgam

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I am going to be adamant about the fact that hosts are host aligned and humans are human aligned unless they are millers 3p or godfathers.

Despite the fact that DBD himself has made it clear multiple times that none of that matters?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Lumpen posted:

okay
##Vote Anomalous Amalgam

I've been waiting on some explanation from you regarding your suspicion and votes, but you either are missing the questions or ignoring them.

Please find and respond at your earliest convience.

Thank you,

AA

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

merk posted:

Are you a 3p? If so, what is your win condition?

No, I’m town, as I’ve been saying. If I were scum or 3P I wouldn’t have gotten into this for no reason

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Retro Futurist posted:

Despite the fact that DBD himself has made it clear multiple times that none of that matters?

This

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I suspect she’s some kind of 3p lyncher personaly. Or it’s a brutal daycop and we’re all confused by flavour, but again that means DBD put a role in that mod confirmed 2 people as town D1

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Retro Futurist posted:

I think everyone is misunderstanding.

If your character in the tv show is a human your character in the game could be a host, and vice-versa

Townies are hosts, and mafia are humans.

Everything DBD has said points to this.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think everyone is misunderstanding.

If your character in the tv show is a human your character in the game could be a host, and vice-versa

Townies are hosts, and mafia are humans.

Everything DBD has said points to this.

Other than being Host Aligned my PM doesn’t say anything about me being a host

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whatever, let’s not lose focus. It’s moot anyways we’ve all cooled on mmt and I don’t think anyone suspected quid earlier, I just think we should keep this in mind

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Retro Futurist posted:

No, I’m town, as I’ve been saying. If I were scum or 3P I wouldn’t have gotten into this for no reason

Ha, fair point.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Retro Futurist posted:

I suspect she’s some kind of 3p lyncher personaly. Or it’s a brutal daycop and we’re all confused by flavour, but again that means DBD put a role in that mod confirmed 2 people as town D1

She could be 3P but almost certainly not human.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Retro Futurist posted:

If she's a 3p lyncher or something, why would she waste her shot on day 1?

ninja: unless she gets a shot every day I guess.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

merk posted:

If she's a 3p lyncher or something, why would she waste her shot on day 1?

ninja: unless she gets a shot every day I guess.

If she were a brutal daycop why would she waste her shot on day 1?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Retro Futurist posted:

That's what I asked right away! She responded:

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm not a big planner ahead-er and I don't like sitting on stuff in a game where I might die n1.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

This is one way to find scum...

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Bad vote, this is.

Tobbs this is the second time you've done this. The first was when MMT put it down, and now B-minus1. I'm starting to think you might have some information the rest of us don't.

If this is purely because not posting much on a weekend, it makes your previous vote on flerp look even worse so I'm very interested in why you think this.
Apologies if this has been addressed, I just woke up and am reading through what I missed.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I've been waiting on some explanation from you regarding your suspicion and votes, but you either are missing the questions or ignoring them.

Please find and respond at your earliest convience.

Thank you,

AA
I beg your pardon, but my long-standing policy is that I don't answer questions from people I think are Scum. It isn't productive to my win condition. If you want to change my mind, you go lynch a Scum. If you want to OMGUS me and contend that I'm Scum, make a case and good luck with that.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

DGK2000 posted:

Thirding this, Lumpen.
I'm voting AA because his posts about "the end of jokephase" struck me as insincere, he acted overly indignant and flailed, he dodged questions, he got OMGUs-interested in pushing MMT who I think is Town, in general seems defensively voting only people who seem suspicious of him, then throws out what I consider a weak and bad case on snail. My gut tells me he's the best lynch I'm seeing today.

I suspect Tolly for 3rd-vote on D1, question dodging, and gut.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Lando131 posted:

Tobbs this is the second time you've done this. The first was when MMT put it down, and now B-minus1. I'm starting to think you might have some information the rest of us don't.

If this is purely because not posting much on a weekend, it makes your previous vote on flerp look even worse so I'm very interested in why you think this.
Apologies if this has been addressed, I just woke up and am reading through what I missed.

I'm forbidden from explicitly confirming certain things, but let's just say I wouldn't hammer hiipfire even to avoid a no-lynch.

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I'm forbidden from explicitly confirming certain things, but let's just say I wouldn't hammer hiipfire even to avoid a no-lynch.

Got it.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Ok... ##unvote. Hipfire needs to post more.

Lando131 posted:

I don't know what it is about your posts, but something feels off. like, why are you defending me here? It's as if you are desperately trying to appear as helpful/concerned townie, and it feels incredibly forced. "I'm starting to think you might have some information the rest of us don't" pings me harder than anything else you've posted.

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

I was legitimately curious why Tobbs would be so sure of someone who hasn't posted any content. I almost asked before when he pushed MMT away from her vote, but seeing it again made me think it was more than just a simple townread.

I think it's important to know. If Tobbs ever flips scum I'm going to laser in on Hiipfire and be pretty sure of myself.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Lando131 posted:

I was legitimately curious why Tobbs would be so sure of someone who hasn't posted any content. I almost asked before when he pushed MMT away from her vote, but seeing it again made me think it was more than just a simple townread.

I think it's important to know. If Tobbs ever flips scum I'm going to laser in on Hiipfire and be pretty sure of myself.

I have zero problem with this position.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

b-minus1 posted:

hiipfire hasn't contributed anything meaningful. they've just been coasting under the radar, only showing up to make a white noise/unhelpful posts

##vote HipFire

ahh I really missed getting called out like this
also you misspelled my name in your vote how loving dare you
idk if i havent been feeling like posting, the direction the thread has been going in has been very not interesting

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

So you're actually here but contributing nothing after an incredibly busy Day 1? That, sir, is crap. In fact.

##vote HiipFire

Consider that some incentive to find motivation to post.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
We still have a more than a full day till the deadline lando calm down

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
lol?

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

I am calm. You have more than a full day to post some reads and content, nbd right?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Got a vote? You've kind of been sidelining this game so far with random one-off posts.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Lumpen posted:

I'm voting AA because his posts about "the end of jokephase" struck me as insincere, he acted overly indignant and flailed, he dodged questions, he got OMGUs-interested in pushing MMT who I think is Town, in general seems defensively voting only people who seem suspicious of him, then throws out what I consider a weak and bad case on snail. My gut tells me he's the best lynch I'm seeing today.

I suspect Tolly for 3rd-vote on D1, question dodging, and gut.

What questions did I dodge? You've avoided answering mine.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

I jumped on a bandwagon vote?!

I feel like players itt like to fabricate things. You may need some routine maintenance.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Lumps, You may need some routine maintenance. Please point out where I did the claims you claim I did.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Dancer posted:

A question for King Burgundy: Can you please actually justify one of your votes? Particularly in light of the MMT/Quid event, you need to change your vote anyway.

Feel free to assume anything I do this game is a gut read based on tone or meta until I spell something out because I think it is important.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Retro Futurist posted:

You answered your own question earlier. Because it clears herself and another and she might not get another chance.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

What questions did I dodge? You've avoided answering mine.
I must be weak-minded, breaking my policy to engage a Scum...

Lumpen posted:

O thought you made another intentional formatt8ng mistake, but you ninjad it like a half second before I chose quote lol. My god.
Excuse me, but it seems like you're referring to a previous "intentional formatting mistake"... I'm confused, can you do a kind favor and go back and quote it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
content: merk voted the same guy as me so clearly im towny as gently caress

• Locked thread