Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Inkspot posted:

Legends doesn't have time for your extended melodrama. There's pop culture to reference.

Ah yes. I should have had more faith. Next Hedgehog Day I will.

...does anyone know if this episode would've aired on Groundhog Day if they didn't change the schedule?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Senerio posted:

Ah yes. I should have had more faith. Next Hedgehog Day I will.

...does anyone know if this episode would've aired on Groundhog Day if they didn't change the schedule?

No. Groundhog Day was a Friday this year. So schedule fuckery or not, it still wouldn't have aired on the day itself.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
That's a shame.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
So after a day, I can say the worst thing the episode did was get Waterloo stuck in my head again after I just got it out of my head thanks to this ABBA Medley.

They didn't even play Waterloo, and I was humming it all day yesterday!

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
I was kind of hoping by the halfway point, when they'd eliminated everyone as a suspect but were sure the ship was blowing up from the inside, that it turned out to be Wally tearing through space-time, into the Waverider, and smacking face-first into the engine so hard it caused a catastrophic failure.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They've announced that Jesse Quick is going to guest star in a couple of weeks. Its the same episode that Constantine is going to be back for so if I had to guess I would say probably some kind of evil Mallus vision.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I had to look it up, as I thought Tala Ashe was Indian or Latino, but nope, Iranian. Way to offen shows will just go "eh, they're brown, who cares" for non white, black or asian characters.

So the future sucks because Darkh runs ARGUS right?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

muscles like this! posted:

They've announced that Jesse Quick is going to guest star in a couple of weeks. Its the same episode that Constantine is going to be back for so if I had to guess I would say probably some kind of evil Mallus vision.

Either that or Legends is gonna do what Flash numb balled out on and give Wally and Jesse either some proper closure or progression to their relationship.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
I was especially glad that they also mentioned Cause and Effect from TNG.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

In a cast of gorgeous people Maisie Richardson-Sellers hits me in the right way and I don't know why.

I also kinda like that Arthur Darvill gets to take a half year off and join in the 2nd half of the last two seasons, I like the rotating cast thing they got going on.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Damnit Gideon, don't narc on the team like that.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
CARELESS WHISPER

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Goddamn that owned.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
When I saw the plot summary I worried this would be a Sarah-lite episode. Glad to be wrong.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Did Sara kick their asses with a flute?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sounds like you are a bit of a douche.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

I’m never going to dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm! Drunk Rip and Wally singing Karaoke is easily the greatest thing this show has ever done. It would only be better if it was Mick and Snart singing it.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Once again, I love the temperate rain forests... of the Bahamas.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Here's some more good news: Jax is coming back for the finale this year. The running speculation is that since the finale's plot involves the Fire Totem, this might be what they use to justify bringing Jax back as Firestorm without Stein. Though there's no word so far on whether Franz Drameh's going to be back full time next year too or if it's just a one-shot thing.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So like, a decent Poison Ivy sorta kinda almost?

I had to join in on careless whisper, though its Wham! not just George Michael. That is a bigger mistake than the exploding cannon balls.

nine-gear crow posted:

Yea I cracked up at that. It's like watching Stargate.

So I guess Norah is only evil because of Malus?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

nine-gear crow posted:

Here's some more good news: Jax is coming back for the finale this year. The running speculation is that since the finale's plot involves the Fire Totem, this might be what they use to justify bringing Jax back as Firestorm without Stein. Though there's no word so far on whether Franz Drameh's going to be back full time next year too or if it's just a one-shot thing.

It'd line up well. There was actually a huge involved story in Firestorm about how he was Actually a Fire Elemental so there's comic history there to go from.

I just binged the last three episodes and god loving drat I love the Time Idiots more with every passing episode. :allears:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

nine-gear crow posted:

Climate change is a right bastard.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The best part of this will be when the sixth totem turns out to be the Planet Totem and Sarah gets it. :haw:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Last totem is going to be Heart.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

I feel like I've read a synopsis saying it's death, but I can't remember where I saw that.

I've got Careless Whisper stuck in my head.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

howe_sam posted:

I feel like I've read a synopsis saying it's death, but I can't remember where I saw that.

Nah, it's totally gonna be the totem of RA'S AL GHUL.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

twistedmentat posted:

Last totem is going to be Heart.

The totem has been hiding inside of Ray all this time!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

This whole time Ray's been lowkey summoning the totem powers every time he sings showtunes.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Given the talk of a curse, I'm kinda hoping whatever element it is, the last totem turns out to be the Hope Diamond.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
If they say that Ray is the heart Mick will pull a knife and try to cut out his actual heart.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rhyno posted:

The totem has been hiding inside of Ray all this time!

This season has kind of been the season of inside jokes related to the cast, so yeah it would be perfectly in keeping for Ray to save Nora with the Power of Love, thereby giving Brandon Routh an excuse to just kiss the poo poo out of his wife and get paid for it too.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nine-gear crow posted:

This season has kind of been the season of inside jokes related to the cast, so yeah it would be perfectly in keeping for Ray to save Nora with the Power of Love, thereby giving Brandon Routh an excuse to just kiss the poo poo out of his wife and get paid for it too.

I mean, she isn't bad if you're into that really pretty sort of thing. I guess I'd do the same.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
The only sorta weird thing is that Ray got to know her as a child so if it's mutual, at what point did his sympathy for the girl turn into love?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xelkelvos posted:

The only sorta weird thing is that Ray got to know her as a child so if it's mutual, at what point did his sympathy for the girl turn into love?

I don't think he's in love with her, he just wants to save her.

But also make out with his wife.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Honestly, Nate and Amaya's relationship is even more hosed up time-wankery wise, and yet it's the stablest, healthiest, and sweetest relationship in the whole drat Arrowverse, Barry and Iris notwithstanding.

Show be hosed up. Whaddup?

V-Men
Aug 15, 2001

Don't it make your dick bust concrete to be in the same room with two noble, selfless public servants.
Gary must be a legacy entry into the Time Bureau.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

howe_sam posted:

It belongs there. Making everyone feel a little better.

runaway dog
Dec 11, 2005

I rarely go into the field, motherfucker.

Rocksicles posted:

It belongs there. Making everyone feel a little better.

Especially the way we sing it brother.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've listened to Careless Whisper like 20 times this week.

This after listening to Waterloo more than I care for.

After having Return of the Mack on loop for weeks.

And after I added Good Morning to my music library.

This show has somehow become the soundtrack of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

If they say that Ray is the heart Mick will pull a knife and try to cut out his actual heart.

Eobard already tried that. No luck :shrug: