Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Cancer is loving shite, donated a tenner, death to those who under fund our NHS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

death to those who under fund our NHS.

Not emptyquoting, I'll try to remember to donate some money soon. new job, no idea when I'm getting paid. gently caress cancer.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

HulkaMatt posted:

His mother told me that shortly before he died, he said "I'm not frightened of dying, I've had a great life, had a lot of fun and laughs, and made some fantastic friends." He passed peacefully with his family around him.

This is good :unsmith:

Dropped some money. Hospices do good work that nobody likes to think about. Didn't really know Skinty outside of posting on these boards but he was good at doing that.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I was going to ask if we are going to do the customary permaban but then I read Skinty's custom title again and laughed really hard. Maybe tradition should be eschewed.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Haha yeah, I think it should stay :)

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
RIP Skinty

Xerzes posted:

RIP

He was on a Punchsport Podcast once to talk about seeing a WWA house show, I think. It was bad and he hated it.
I think it starts @ 91:30 of the below link (it was a delightful story told delightfully well).

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Oh my god I forgot about that show and also the intro. Lmao.

Minidust
Nov 4, 2009

Keep bustin'
drat. Didn't know him outside of forums but it's a poster name I immediately recognize, with no negative associations, that's the sign of a great poster indeed. RIP :(

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

skinty once PMd me to say a post I made was really funny and it made my day and I hope he inspires all of you

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 40 days!
I first heard of Skinty's passing in Rarity's "old WWF PPV retrospective" thread (which is really good for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet). He was one of those dudes who you just got used to seeing around the forums, and it's good to know that he was a really good guy IRL too. RIP. :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm really sad that Skinty isn't getting to experience Daniel Bryan's return. He would be loving this so hard :(

And then he'd be working out all the ways that WWE will screw it up

Rarity fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Mar 21, 2018

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
RIP

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

loving right. I'd suggest a sort of Person Of The Year for doing Good poo poo IRL but I think most people wouldn't want to submit the personal information necessary to decide that. :shobon:

I've been thinking about this; maybe PSP Poster of the Year?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I've been thinking about this; maybe PSP Poster of the Year?

I think that kind of thing is generally a bad idea, but I'd be more than happy to see a "Skinty McEdger award for overall best person in wrestling for the year" award.

Then Sami Zayn could win it every single year I guess v:shobon:v

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Jerusalem posted:

I think that kind of thing is generally a bad idea, but I'd be more than happy to see a "Skinty McEdger award for overall best person in wrestling for the year" award.

Then Sami Zayn could win it every single year I guess v:shobon:v

How could he win when John Cena exists?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Propaganda Machine fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Mar 31, 2018

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
like i said before it's genius because no matter what happens here people will say well it wasn't as bad as the braun match

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Do it ironically posted:

like i said before it's genius because no matter what happens here people will say well it wasn't as bad as the braun match

I don't think you're right.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Push El Burrito posted:

I don't think you're right.

I was not, when i get my pay cheque at the end of the month i am going to make a donation

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Aw no I just saw this thread, what a bummer :(

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Edit: awful app messed up, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Closing this but leaving it stickied for awhile longer yet.

• Locked thread