Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Currently waiting while.having a new set of Michelin tires installed, utilizing my Citibank Visa rebate, and the $70 off sale. Excited, I've needed new tires for a while.

I had a dog w/20 oz soda (w/refill) and a cup of chili, and now I feel very bloated.

Oh, there's the text msg, tires are done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Bloated... or elated?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Teikanmi posted:

Bloated... or elated?

Bloated and euphoric?

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

GORDON posted:

Bloated and euphoric?

Bluphoria

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Nice.

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
I'm going to costco soon. So far all I have planned is a rotisserie chicken and a $14 handle of vodka. What else should I get my dudes??

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

EAB posted:

I'm going to costco soon. So far all I have planned is a rotisserie chicken and a $14 handle of vodka. What else should I get my dudes??

I think you have all your bases covered.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
GET THE DANG DOG DUDE. JEEEEZUS

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Get some steaks. Steaks are great.

EAB
Jan 18, 2011

Chinatown posted:

Get some steaks. Steaks are great.

do they sell steaks in singles or am I gonna have to buy a 4 pack of ribeye

also do you still play paintball or is it a dead sport

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

EAB posted:

A 2 or 3 pack, probably.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
If you don’t have the nature valley protein bars on hand at all times... get some

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

therobit posted:

Only an rear end in a top hat cares how other people eat thier food.

Ketchup user spotted

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Renegret posted:

I think you have all your bases covered.

No base is ever covered until you have a 1.50 hot dog and refill in your stomach, shame on you for even suggesting that he could visit the temple without taking the sacrament.

naem
May 29, 2011

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

They should have drive thru hot dogs

Tricky Ed posted:

If Costco employees walked down the gas lines selling hot dogs like stadium vendors I would get gas every night.

I want to buy a (Kirkland brand) rv and live in the parking lot and never leave

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
@ The Good Reverend Dr. Tim Watley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CprE-1ZDmFg

How are we feeling about the carrot cake today, Doc?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

get the spinach raviolis or the cheese tortellinis

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Teikanmi posted:

chicken pot pie sucks in general so i don't know what you were expecting from british food

Bangers'n'mash & Toad In Da Hole m8

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Wirth1000 posted:

Bangers'n'mash & Toad In Da Hole m8

sausages and potatoes and sausages and batter

revolutionary, truly

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

EAB posted:

also do you still play paintball or is it a dead sport

I freeze em and that them later. I can't dicern a drop in quality after slowly thawing them out.

I play PB a few times a year but its that weird thing that always appears to be dying but sticks around.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I saw an entire PRIME strip loin today for sale for $7.99. That's a pretty damned good price for Prime.

edit - Clarification, $7.99/lb. That's probably relevant.

GORDON fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Feb 27, 2018

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Costco moneycheck gonna pay my car insurance bill for this period

PBUC

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

The giant pot pie has to be hit or miss or something. I only got it once on thanksgiving to save me some work cooking and it was loving awesome. No grease at all, flaky delicious crust all over the top and sides.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

GORDON posted:

I saw an entire PRIME strip loin today for sale for $7.99. That's a pretty damned good price for Prime.

holy poo poo

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Harton posted:

The giant pot pie has to be hit or miss or something. I only got it once on thanksgiving to save me some work cooking and it was loving awesome. No grease at all, flaky delicious crust all over the top and sides.

A buddy of mine and I have a running pact that whenever life is just too ridiculous and one of us needs an immediate pick me up, we reserve the right to hit the panic button and bake a Costco chicken pot pie.

It honestly looks loving delicious. It probably even uses the rotisserie chicken! I am absolutely sure, with no evidence to back it up, that you are correct sir and it is indeed loving awesome.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Yeah I lusted after it for like 5 years and could never find an excuse to make that much pot pie. The second I agreed to actually cook thanksgiving dinner I knew it was my moment!

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Is the Acer Chromebook costco sells good

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

Ultimate Mango posted:

Got gas at Costco today. One of the food court workers just got off shift and was talking to his buddy who was just finishing up the gas station shift. The story I overheard was this: someone at the food court bought a slice of pepperoni pizza. After consuming the entire slice, with the exception of a single piece of the aforementioned pepperoni, the miscreant customer went to complain to the manager about the quality and size of the pizza and demanded a full refund. And, sadly, the manager granted the refund, in full. I get it’s policy but the abuse was shameful.

Turns out my Costco did get just a few ‘live’ Christmas trees returned in the few days after Christmas, all for full refunds, but according to the employees ‘hundreds.’

I feel like Costco returns should be processed by a jury of managers, employees, and a few members to avoid poo poo like this. Execution is too good for the bastard who would try to scam the 'Stco out of 1.99.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Maybe if you provided a link or told us what you were talking about we could tell you

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Are you talking about this one?

https://www.costco.com/Acer-14%22-Chromebook-Bundle---Intel-Celeron---1080p---Bonus-Acer-Wireless-Mouse.product.100368030.html

I have that one (didn't buy from the 'co, forgive me).

It's a fantastic machine. Battery lasts 9+ hours, 1080p IPS screen is real nice, and it feels snappy. For an internet machine, it's great.

My work even has Office 365, so I could log in office.com and use the web stuff. It's not as powerful as the real thing, but it'll do in a pinch.

For that price, getting an all aluminum all day long machine is great!

pezzie fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Feb 27, 2018

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Big Grunty Secret posted:

I feel like Costco returns should be processed by a jury of managers, employees, and a few members to avoid poo poo like this. Execution is too good for the bastard who would try to scam the 'Stco out of 1.99.

I don't know if I more hate or pity the wretch who feels compelled to scam free slices from Costco. What a failure. What a completely worthless piece of poo poo.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
The Issaquah Costco just got a custom shoe insert scanner/3d printer machine. Apparently it scans your feet, then 3d prints custom orthotic inserts in 1 hour.
This is the future!

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
My Co has "Power Waffles" in the frozen section. What are these and will they make me into Goku?

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

You're talking about the Kodiak ones right? They're pretty good for something that's ostensibly healthy, but I guess anything is with butter and/or syrup.

Unfortunately I can confirm that it will not turn you into an anime

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Taima posted:

Ketchup user spotted

http://www.hot-dog.org/culture/hot-dog-etiquette

Scofflaws who think they are cool dudes like to ignore the Hot Dog Council.

They are not Good People.

Ketchup has a strong flavor, like ranch, and is used, especially by children, to disguise the flavor of food their parents want them to eat.

Ketchup can disguise the taste of Bad Meat, and Using Bad Meat is not a reputation quality hot dog sellers, such as Costco (pbuc) want. It dates back to Chicago's meatpacking days.

I mean, put it on your hotdog if you want, ya big baby. If it's, like, a comfort food thing, go for it.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

those 15 packs of tamales (pork, chicken or beef) are a good deal at $15.99. I mean it's the solid foundation of a meal for only $1.06 each, really

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Ketchup has a strong flavor, like ranch, and is used, especially by children, to disguise the flavor of food their parents want them to eat.

Ketchup can disguise the taste of Bad Meat, and Using Bad Meat is not a reputation quality hot dog sellers, such as Costco (pbuc) want. It dates back to Chicago's meatpacking days.

I mean, put it on your hotdog if you want, ya big baby. If it's, like, a comfort food thing, go for it.

:ok:

I hope that we can all agree that putting ketchup on a hot dog is nowhere near as egregious as ordering a steak well done and slathering ketchup on it, like a stupid loving moron pissbitch would.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2-1basQhX8

Everyone can just eat what they like. Celebrate the Dog in all forms. :angel:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
put whatever you drat well please on your hot dog

putting ketchup on a dog is perfectly fine. you will look like a child and be mercilessly judged for it. but feel free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Mo_Steel posted:

My Co has "Power Waffles" in the frozen section. What are these and will they make me into Goku?

if it's the kodiak brand, I buy the pancake mix they make and that poo poo is good...i mean it's just pancakes but i feel healthy about them

my co also sells three different flavors of their fruit syrup which is very good too