Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Human Grand Prix posted:

I very much do not want to read about this, TIA.

Why the gently caress don't you want to read about POWERSLICE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

yesterday my ex wrote me that she wanted to talk, me being the loving moron that i am went to see her. long story short she isnt with military man anymore and asked me if i still love her. i dont know what the gently caress, i mean i like her but i dont know. im really sad right now.

Do it. DO IT. Then make an e/n thread about how great it works out.

Norns posted:

I could go for a POWERSLICE right loving now.

Good call. Powerslice is the poo poo.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DoctorGonzo posted:

yesterday my ex wrote me that she wanted to talk, me being the loving moron that i am went to see her. long story short she isnt with military man anymore and asked me if i still love her. i dont know what the gently caress, i mean i like her but i dont know. im really sad right now.

You should become gay OP. It worked for me

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

DoctorGonzo posted:

Eat a completo and listen to your heart Norns

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

DoctorGonzo posted:

#forzaferrari

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Can we organise a group order of some powerslice? I'm craving that poo poo hard.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Feels Villeneuve posted:

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Feels Villeneuve posted:

And the secret to being a Tifosi comes out.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Feels Villeneuve posted:

80s Renault were good at doing a factory livery with design flair imo. The '83 Renault was a great looking livery in addition to being one of the first great post-ground effect cars.

BTW this year's car's yellow was inspired by the RE40.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

GramCracker posted:

And the secret to being a Tifosi comes out.

lol if you're not gay it's 2018 you loving idiot

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

iospace posted:

I drove to school yesterday with my window down :hfive:

Same

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

drat.

iospace posted:

Depends if you like racist fucksticks, toxic factories, and- *aide rushes in*

Oh, THAT Jersey.

You've just described the english midlands as well.

Theophany posted:

I liked it, no need to take more than a weekend and flights aren't expensive. Plus, duty free.

I might be talking about guernsey. Whichever one is closer to franceland.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

GramCracker posted:

And the secret to being a Tifosi is coming out.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Bottas in top form this season

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Norns posted:

Bottas in top form this season

He'll melt under pressure.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

FYI

https://twitter.com/adamcooperF1/status/968881329197801472

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I'm the lack of England and/or United Kingdom.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

gently caress F1, gently caress TSN, gently caress it all

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Powershift posted:

gently caress F1, gently caress TSN, gently caress it all

my friend there is a better way. have you heard the good word?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Alonso leads the timesheets with 3 installation laps compared to Ricciardo's 2. 5 drivers have been out on track: Alonso, Ricciardo, Ericsson, Kubica and Hartley

e: he's out a fourth time, maybe he'll set a time.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I'm glad that El Hefe will be able to enjoy watching F1 in Venezuela. :unsmith:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://www.racefans.net/2018/02/28/f1-will-block-vpn-access-f1-tv/

F1 says they will be able to block VPNs with their service, which is uh interesting

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Not surprising, most streaming services at least try to block VPNs. Most of them just blacklist known VPN endpoints, though, so you'd probably have good luck just running your own.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
:siren: Alonso has set a time. 2:21.268

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i started gym instead of going out for drinks with her so thats okey i guess? i really miss her

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

DoctorGonzo posted:

i started gym instead of going out for drinks with her so thats okey i guess? i really miss her

that's great man, keep going that poo poo. less of the dwelling on the ex poo poo.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So i will watch f1 tv at least. Thats nice.

edit:

it seems that the mclaren have overheating problems?

https://twitter.com/AlbertFabrega/status/968822846544805888

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Feb 28, 2018

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Phwoar Fernando Alonso tops day three with a mighty 2:18.5. MWDC 2018

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Please tell me you're joking about the overheating problems in the snow.

Also, Dr. Gonzo, aside from the normal thread BS trash talk... don't get back together with your ex. I don't know what happened (and I don't want to), but it sounds like there was another guy involved, and she hurt you pretty bad, so just move on and you'll meet someone better. Even Tifosi deserve better than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
2018 season thread is up. Go fill it full of poo poo.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850579

• Locked thread