Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I said come in! posted:

I would buy on uPlay if I got all of the Rainbow Six Siege operator outfits for each FFXV character.

Noctis could use a Witcher outfit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Sad Clown outfits.

I'm just too put off XV because it keeps releasing more things. I have the drat game but haven't played it because it just keeps getting bigger and I feel like I've missed a whole bunch of stuff. It's dumb but there you go.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Also in other news:

https://twitter.com/PaperBatVG/status/968724132039938048

Imagine confessing to committing a crime thinking nothing is going to come of it at your new job.

yikes

Looks like the internet is already after her though so even if this was just a really poorly done joke, she pretty much ruined her career with it. Too bad stuff like that doesn't seem to stick with higher profile people.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Next month is Atelier Lydie & Suelle so get hype

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Next month is Knack 2 History Month

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Erg posted:

Please don't suck

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Bloodborne for psplus next month, and they've announced we're on the last year of PS3 and Vita titles.

Feels like the selection on psplus really did get better after the price hike? Phantom pain, Deus ex, now this...

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Endorph posted:

on one hand, she could have just been making a very dark joke. on the other hand, still a weird joke to make, on the other hand,

https://twitter.com/PaperBatVG/status/968726160782839808

:thinking:

Goddamn, it blows my mind that there are people out there that can describe a woman as an "unruly wench" and not think "gee, I loving suck".

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

PantsBandit posted:

Goddamn, it blows my mind that there are people out there that can describe a woman as an "unruly wench" and not think "gee, I loving suck".

Um excuse me but this line kills at renfaires.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bloodborne, and Rachet & Clank are the free PS+ games for March. :eyepop:

However, Sony has announced no more PS3 and Vita games for PS+ starting March 2019. Your membership will only get you two PS4 games each month now, or at least Sony hasn't clarified if they are making up for this significant drop in free titles each month. Historically though Sony has been cutting away benefits from PS+ with no alternatives, so i'm expecting the former.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Erg posted:

gently caress i forgot about that. gently caress ffxv it's atelier month

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

they have people over the barrel with PS+ in regards to online play, so it wouldn't surprise if they just drop it, yeah. They could also add a third game and just make all the third games random old licensed games.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Hey check it out, 3D Realms has a new game out. http://store.steampowered.com/app/562860/Ion_Maiden/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcAwzusZUrQ

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

PantsBandit posted:

ho there, unruly wench, a flagon of your finest ale at once

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

im glad anime has finally given us world of tanks, but with drifting

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Endorph posted:

im glad anime has finally given us world of tanks, but with drifting
these two gifs have more action than the actual couple of episodes of girls und panzer that i tried

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Quest For Glory II posted:

these two gifs have more action than the actual couple of episodes of girls und panzer that i tried

the first few episodes of girls und panzer are setup but after that it's pretty much nothing but action, entire episodes are devoted to nothing but fights, there's only one episode without a fight, fights take upwards of 30-40 minutes of nothing but tank action, etc. the movie is literally a two hour long fight scene. it rules. I think it's got very strong action direction and planning and while the characters basically don't exist outside of a handful of the commanders the arcs they have in the context of the tank battles are very strong, and the CG is very impressive, especially in the Anzio OVA and the movie. I can get doubting that it's gonna actually commit to its premise instead of just being slice-of-life, but it definitely commits to its premise and is worth a watch if you want nothing but tanks shooting other tanks.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Ratchet and clank is real good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

shame about the movie being kinda bad

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Real hurthling! posted:

Lmao sorry but this was a very funny ninja edit. Agreed tho

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Endorph posted:

they have people over the barrel with PS+ in regards to online play, so it wouldn't surprise if they just drop it, yeah. They could also add a third game and just make all the third games random old licensed games.

They could include other poo poo than games in the sub too like movie rentals, ps now access, etc.
not that they would of course

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

MMF Freeway posted:

Lmao sorry but this was a very funny ninja edit. Agreed tho

Yeah the last page moved too fast

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Oxxidation posted:

ho there, unruly wench, a flagon of your finest ale at once

"Get thee hence, oblivion awaits thee!"

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Real hurthling! posted:

They could include other poo poo than games in the sub too like movie rentals, ps now access, etc.
not that they would of course

alright guys welcome to PS+ where we give out movies.

this month: some adam sandler movie
next month: another adam sandler movie
month after that: a fast and furious movie from five years ago

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Yikes that's a good PS+ month :eyepop:

I've heard the PS4 Ratchet and Clank isn't nearly as charming as the original but it definitely looks like a fun enough game, especially if I'm getting it with a service I already paid for

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Endorph posted:

That would be more interesting to me than ps+ has been for years

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the main issue with PS4 R&C is that its based on the movie so it uses movie clips for a lot of its plot points, only they dont want to show the entire movie, so the plot just jumps around constantly. there's a scene where clank sits down to do some detective work on some random plot point, has a ton of paper in front of him, everyone talks like he's gonna be busy for a day or two, then ratchet walks outside and clank is just on his back again immediately with no explanation, and then later on he talks like he did do all that detective work and learned a lot

not that the plot is really what you're here for but it is kinda weird feeling, plus all the jokes are mostly just random things it cuts to devoid of context. game plays fine, though.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Endorph posted:

alright guys welcome to PS+ where we give out movies.

this month: some adam sandler movie
next month: another adam sandler movie

Was thinking a coupon for a rental of ones choice but yeah they'd just flush bad happy madison poo poo down on us ur right

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Harrow posted:

Yikes that's a good PS+ month :eyepop:

I've heard the PS4 Ratchet and Clank isn't nearly as charming as the original but it definitely looks like a fun enough game, especially if I'm getting it with a service I already paid for

R&C remake suffers from being tied to the lame movie and not being able to live up to nostalgia but put next to the original it is absolutely the better game in almost every respect.

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Also in other news:

https://twitter.com/PaperBatVG/status/968724132039938048

Imagine confessing to committing a crime thinking nothing is going to come of it at your new job.

I'd feel angrier if deep down I didn't know that since she's a woman the usual suspects will ruin her life even further than the usual internet mob under the guise of ~~justice~~

In other news, close the internet:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/755630/Drake_of_the_99_Dragons/

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Who are the PS4 owners that never bought bloodborne

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

march chat thread: drake of the 69 dragons

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

R&C loving owns. I only wish it was a bit harder.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I want to play Into The Breach but knowing it came from the FTL team makes me hesitate. That was another good game that had the tendency to just gently caress me over constantly until I lost all interest. This looks at least less random and more hands-on compared to "pick a quadrant, maybe an advanced ship completely fucks you up, game over" but I want to know how much more skill is involved over loving RNG.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Looks more like a puzzle game so should be fine

Help Im Alive posted:

Who are the PS4 owners that never bought bloodborne

Theres like 65 million of them

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

It's defnitely a great month to buy a PS4.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Isn’t this supposed to be one of the worst games of all time

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

DLC Inc posted:

I want to play Into The Breach but knowing it came from the FTL team makes me hesitate. That was another good game that had the tendency to just gently caress me over constantly until I lost all interest. This looks at least less random and more hands-on compared to "pick a quadrant, maybe an advanced ship completely fucks you up, game over" but I want to know how much more skill is involved over loving RNG.

ITB isn't just less random than FTL, it's an extremely good example of a game that makes everything that goes wrong specifically your fault. It also never throws a super hard challenge at you without telling you what's going to happen first, hard battles are clearly marked before you choose them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They should be giving out ps1/2 classics like candy with plus but instead there's no ps1 functionality at all and nobody except rockstar and naughty dog has ever put anything on the PS2 store since it first launched. PS2 games with trophy support should be a loving walk off grand slam with the library that thing had but Sony doesn't give a gently caress about it I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Taintrunner posted:

Isn’t this supposed to be one of the worst games of all time

Drake was so bad IGN panned it

• Locked thread