Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

They should be giving out ps1/2 classics like candy with plus but instead there's no ps1 functionality at all and nobody except rockstar and naughty dog has ever put anything on the PS2 store since it first launched. PS2 games with trophy support should be a loving walk off grand slam with the library that thing had but Sony doesn't give a gently caress about it I guess

I saw some youtuber apologizing for that stuff saying that if they gave us what we wanted now they wouldnt have anything to make us feel better next time they gently caress up. The latter half of the video was about how its cool that xbox has no japanese games this gen cause you can now play blue dragon on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Really Pants posted:

Hugo's gameplay is super boring, play as Yunica

gently caress you mother fucker I'll have you kn-

Oh wait he's not talking about street fighter 4

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Summit C-Side may finally be the thing that defeats me :negative:

This is the most pixel perfect poo poo

Macaluso fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Feb 28, 2018

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

Isn’t this supposed to be one of the worst games of all time

its probably the worst game on the xbox

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Ill be getting PlayStation Plus this month.

In Training posted:

They should be giving out ps1/2 classics like candy with plus but instead there's no ps1 functionality at all and nobody except rockstar and naughty dog has ever put anything on the PS2 store since it first launched. PS2 games with trophy support should be a loving walk off grand slam with the library that thing had but Sony doesn't give a gently caress about it I guess
Yeah. Level 5 put out their PS2 games on PS4 as well but it's been really disappointing. It was kind of telling when they put FF7 and had to specify that it was the PC version.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
That's me in the top right looking at that pic

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Those puzzles where you slide pieces around to make a picture only actually work if you take one piece out at the start.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Surely this can be considered a crime of some sort right

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I think that's what they call glitch art?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Seeing how badly they hosed up very basic things in the Chrono Trigger re-releases gives me extremely poo poo vibes about how FF7 Remake will turn out, when it fully releases in the next 3 or 4 years

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I don't think they're really comparable projects.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

Seeing how badly they hosed up very basic things in the Chrono Trigger re-releases gives me extremely poo poo vibes about how FF7 Remake will turn out, when it fully releases in the next 3 or 4 years

Those don’t really have anything to do with each other

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Andrast posted:

Those don’t really have anything to do with each other

But he's really not wrong for expecting that to be a shitshow

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Endorph posted:

alright guys welcome to PS+ where we give out movies.

this month: some adam sandler movie
next month: another adam sandler movie
month after that: a fast and furious movie from five years ago

Fast and Furious 6 is like the second best one!

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Justin Lin is coming back to do Fast 9 and Fast 10 and I'm excited for that.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

ho there, unruly wench, a flagon of your finest ale at once

Tag yourself. I am and forever will be a brazen strumpet.

Help Im Alive posted:

Who are the PS4 owners that never bought bloodborne

Me, the guy who is still working through Demon's Souls.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FF7Remake is going to be ball blastingly awesome.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Hooooooow

Whyyyyyyyy

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

In Training posted:

FF7Remake is going to be ball blastingly awesome.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I did it :negative:

One shy of the devil

Also right before the jump to the heart, I accidentally did a dash horizontally RIGHT off the loving ledge and was able to react fast enough with a diagonal dash back the other way to grab the side before falling to my death. I nearly gave myself a heart attack

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

al-azad posted:

Tag yourself. I am and forever will be a brazen strumpet.
I'm the Saucy *squints* trout?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

The ff7 remake is going to be dlc for ff15

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Macaluso posted:

I did it :negative:

One shy of the devil

Also right before the jump to the heart, I accidentally did a dash horizontally RIGHT off the loving ledge and was able to react fast enough with a diagonal dash back the other way to grab the side before falling to my death. I nearly gave myself a heart attack

You're unstoppable!

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
New Overwatch character is basically just a Crusader and she looks dope

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

I'm dying at this collector's edition. Gimme that fuckin' barb-wire-crown-of-thorns-deer-skull-flag-plaque for my livin' room.

Also "Pre-order now to get the Doomsday Prepper Pack! Includes the prepper outfit, gun and vehicle skins, plus additional consumables."

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Looper posted:

You're unstoppable!

Hah, I still need to do the Core C- Side, and I have no plans on doing the golden strawberries. I’ll let The Colonel handle that nonsense.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

glam rock hamhock posted:

shes a battle cleric and my new wife

d.va dont read this

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Im trying to like banjo kazooie but every time it makes me interact with the swim controls i delete the game

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Oh boy another blizzard support design.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

People really wanted to gently caress that character after the comic she was in and bliz obliged them I guess

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Eh, people want to gently caress every character ever

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Scythe, the coolest boardgame I never got to play, is coming to PC: http://store.steampowered.com/app/718560/Scythe_Digital_Edition/

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Sakurazuka posted:

Eh, people want to gently caress every character ever

I’m proud to say I’ve only had sexual thoughts for my perfectly rolled Buriza-do-kyanon back in 2001.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Saint Freak posted:

I'm dying at this collector's edition. Gimme that fuckin' barb-wire-crown-of-thorns-deer-skull-flag-plaque for my livin' room.

Also "Pre-order now to get the Doomsday Prepper Pack! Includes the prepper outfit, gun and vehicle skins, plus additional consumables."

I guess that $800 Super Limited AC Origins Premium Edition must have done all right

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
the newer ratchet & clank games play better than the old ones but it's weird to me that as they grew more story-heavy their stories got actively more disjointed than a game where the plot was just "a group of dorks form a super hero team to fight an evil mad scientist and help their washed-up old hero regain his self-confidence"

i only really played deadlocked and a crack in time though

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

Im trying to like banjo kazooie but every time it makes me interact with the swim controls i delete the game

Look up specifics on the controls. I remember there being some nuance the game doesn't really explain.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

glam rock hamhock posted:

Nothing designed by Blizzard in 2018 looks good.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Taintrunner posted:

Scythe, the coolest boardgame I never got to play, is coming to PC: http://store.steampowered.com/app/718560/Scythe_Digital_Edition/

There's also a Company of Heroes style RTS set in the same universe that's in the works called Iron Harvest I've been following for a while. https://www.facebook.com/ironharvest/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Axrk37V13o

• Locked thread