Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I dont like the driving or stealth very much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I still kinda wanna start stardew valley but on reflection I kinda feel like I would just look almost everything up on the wiki and, idk, maybe that would lose the magic of the game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

I dont like the driving or stealth very much

i dont like the developer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

I still kinda wanna start stardew valley but on reflection I kinda feel like I would just look almost everything up on the wiki and, idk, maybe that would lose the magic of the game

I would look up where to find bundle items as i needed them on the wiki but thats not a real concern until like...year 2, at which point youre 25-30 hours in and having a good time or you've long since stopped playing

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

i dont like the developer

I was dog whistling that

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Saint Freak posted:

I'm dying at this collector's edition. Gimme that fuckin' barb-wire-crown-of-thorns-deer-skull-flag-plaque for my livin' room.

Also "Pre-order now to get the Doomsday Prepper Pack! Includes the prepper outfit, gun and vehicle skins, plus additional consumables."
to be clear the game about fighting white surpemacists is including a physical deer skull with an Iron Cross-y symbol on it. lol

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
preorder mafia 3 today and receive a FREE membership to the aryan brotherhood

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Just beat the Shadow of the Colossus remaster and despite some heavy jank it's still one of the best games ever made.

I would like to plat it because I like to have plats on games I really love but man oh man do I not want to do like ANYthing before the basic stuff I've already done so :shrug:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

glam rock hamhock posted:

Just beat the Shadow of the Colossus remaster and despite some heavy jank it's still one of the best games ever made.

I would like to plat it because I like to have plats on games I really love but man oh man do I not want to do like ANYthing before the basic stuff I've already done so :shrug:

I enjoy doing time trials in SotC but I can't imagine hunting down every single fruit and lizard or w/e

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

preorder mafia 3 today and receive a FREE membership to the aryan brotherhood
does that come with any airline discounts

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

In Training posted:

I enjoy doing time trials in SotC but I can't imagine hunting down every single fruit and lizard or w/e

I never even liked doing the trials because to me that sort of goes against a lot of what I like about the game. It just feels like this out of place arcadey thing in something that for your entire playthrough tries not to be that

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

homeless snail posted:

does that come with any airline discounts

yes white flight is widely supported

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I missed sly cooper talk but I just wanna say sly 2 owns and sly 3 was a big letdown to me because the game only started to get interesting in the last 2 episodes when the whole gang was together and everyone was getting ready for the big heist. Sly 2 did a really good job of building up the villains, their criminal empire, the hows, whys, and means of their drug trade, and it all came together to a really satisfying, bittersweet conclusion, while Sly 3 had very forgettable villains and you were always moving from place to place so quickly that you didn't get any sense of connectivity between them like in the first two games.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
It's March and here we all are in a February thread. Disgusting.

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.

Saint Freak posted:

Not March in the best parts of the world

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Saint Freak posted:

Gimmie a minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
HERE
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850634