Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I had a feeling he was hitting the overworked stripper/hooter's host spot of the florida night life market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Probably less cases of herpes, too

shockingly more cases of MRSA

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

One of the first things Vampiro says to hype LU's new season on the Stone Cold podcast is that Pentagon got fat. What a great spokesman.

Edit: the entire interview is an amazing web of bullshit. Vamp is so broken down from his amazing work rate but he can do moonsaults because of his vegan diet. He is training to be a vegan chef so that he can heal mental disabilities and illness with plants because he also got his degree in mental health. Oh also Rosemary got hurt because she is injury prone not because Sexy Star cranked on her arm.

Charles Gnarwin fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Mar 1, 2018

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pentagon getting really fat is about the only thing that would get me watching LU again, so good job Vamp

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Benne posted:

Next week's Retro Nitro is the hour with no wrestling :stonk:

The best part was the end which was

Bryan: "How did this company go out of business? Nitro was great again this week and next week will be great t-....Wait next week is..."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Charles Gnarwin posted:

One of the first things Vampiro says to hype LU's new season on the Stone Cold podcast is that Pentagon got fat. What a great spokesman.

Edit: the entire interview is an amazing web of bullshit. Vamp is so broken down from his amazing work rate but he can do moonsaults because of his vegan diet. He is training to be a vegan chef so that he can heal mental disabilities and illness with plants because he also got his degree in mental health. Oh also Rosemary got hurt because she is injury prone not because Sexy Star cranked on her arm.

I haven't listened yet but does he still claim to be teaching Krav Maga to Israeli Special Forces or something like the last time I heard him on a podcast?

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Is Vampiro still cursed by a Haitian voodoo priest or did that wear off

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
Vampiro is carny as gently caress. I’m so glad there’s still a few left in wrestling.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vampiro gives me too much of an antisex preacher getting caught with underage sex workers for me to like him.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Vampiro is loving insane even by pro wrestling standards

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Jerusalem posted:

I haven't listened yet but does he still claim to be teaching Krav Maga to Israeli Special Forces or something like the last time I heard him on a podcast?

He's now teaching it to children with learning disabilities to improve their hand-eye coordination. How he finds the time to do that while also playing in two bands, training to be a chef, and writing/booking 600 wrestling shows a year, I don't know. What an amazing man.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

He lies as much as Hogan but instead of being infuriating they're fantastical and insane

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Vampiro once dressed up like . . . a cardinal? a pope? on Lucha Underground and it was really good.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Vampiro also has like 30,000 concussions. Reading through 2000s Observers, each week has a "Vampiro horrifically injured ___ on Nitro, he was back on Thunder" line.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Rick posted:

Vampiro once dressed up like . . . a cardinal? a pope? on Lucha Underground and it was really good.

He was referencing the band Ghost

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Promise's interview with Dave was good although it feels like it missed a lot of chances for weird Dave and athletes stories..

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

MassRafTer posted:

The Promise's interview with Dave was good although it feels like it missed a lot of chances for weird Dave and athletes stories..

For sure. I’d honestly enjoy a few more like these, Dave could probably go a few more hours.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
In real podcast news:

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/969437380460597248

It starts out a little weak but the second half is just insane. I don't want this to be the "Read Jerry Jarrett's Book" Podcast but I had to this time.

MassRafTer fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Mar 2, 2018

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
For what it's worth, I've been listening to the TNA history podcasts you guys have been doing and it's somewhere between completely fascinating and absolutely hilarious. I love them.

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I love the TNA podcasts and hope they never stop.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I said it earlier but it's like the Dollop only about TNA. I mean it's seriously loving brilliant. Also in the podcast field it's really an untapped market.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
THE VELVEETA DREAM~!

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I should listen to it if people like it so much.

Even though they turned down my LUCRATIVE SPONSORSHIP OFFER

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

In real podcast news:

It starts out a little weak but the second half is just insane. I don't want this to be the "Read Jerry Jarrett's Book" Podcast but I had to this time.

It's a tragedy that the Russo motorcycle racing show didn't at least get a pilot

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
The Velveeta Dream had better be #1 on the end of the year list.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

In real podcast news:

So uh is there no part 9?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Endless Mike posted:

So uh is there no part 9?

Episode 19 was technically episode 9. It just got added out of order.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Gotcha.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Actually no I just hosed up when I numbered them. It's better this way.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Do the right thing and vote WM4

https://twitter.com/PrichardShow/status/969590832616693761

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Health South almost got out but got sucked back in is just peak TNA

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Oh my god, The Velveetan Dream

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Thank you MRT. Now my coworkers are all reasonably educated about Jerry Jarrett's absolute insanity.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

Thank you MRT. Now my coworkers are all reasonably educated about Jerry Jarrett's absolute insanity.

But uneducated on just what the hell Vince Russo booked motorcycle races would be like.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

But uneducated on just what the hell Vince Russo booked motorcycle races would be like.

God I hope they actually shot a pilot for it and the tape is in a library somewhere

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

done and done

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

dsriggs posted:

THE VELVEETA DREAM~!

Holy poo poo I laughed so hard at this, or rather at Vinny's reaction to the whole thing. Just glorious.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Just in time for Fastlane, it's the Sidewalk Slam for Royal Rumble, extra-length edition!

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

MassRafTer posted:

Here you go. A rider getting swerved out of a victory in his home race by his own fans on the last lap at the last corner has to be a Russo wet dream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkAKN1I-784&t=45m

Bonus Okada appearance as well.

(go to 45 min if it doesn't go there automatically)

hunnert car pileup fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Mar 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Jerusalem posted:

Holy poo poo I laughed so hard at this, or rather at Vinny's reaction to the whole thing. Just glorious.

This is the first thing that made me really want to have video. Well, that and Bryan literally falling out of his chair.