Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Vettel got beat by Waffles today :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

iospace posted:

Vettel got beat by Waffles today :laffo:

Who got beat by Hamilton on Mediums.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
While Vandoorne's lap was on hypers it was early on when the track was drying. Hamilton's lap was impressive, but much later on when the track had dried and rubbered in.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The Autosport trackside report said Vandoorne’s lap was “Schumacher-esque” and “boner inducing.”

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

The Kimoa Kid posted:

The Autosport trackside report said Fernando was “boner inducing.”

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It's clearly not going to be a race winning car at the start of the season, but the McLaren is looking a decent car, and in the hands of Fernando Alonso I'm expecting some fun

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Tsaedje posted:

It's clearly not going to be a race winning car at the start of the season, but the McLaren is looking a decent car, and in the hands of Fernando Alonso I'm expecting some fun

He's going to win in Melbourne.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Tsaedje posted:

While Vandoorne's lap was on hypers it was early on when the track was drying. Hamilton's lap was impressive, but much later on when the track had dried and rubbered in.

If wham bam vandoorne doesn't get on the podium this year you can probate me for 1m19.854s. :toxx:

living on the edge

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Alonso is going to honor Australian history by winning the race in the exact same fashion as Steven Bradbury.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If Ferrari doesnt win gas this thread and ban everyone who posted in it :toxx:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I unironically want Mclaren to win. Unless my child does not get on one of their partner programs in which case naturally I will be unironically damning them to the very depths of hell and blaming Zac Brown personally.

(Got a mail saying offer letters were being delayed by sno, so she’s not been rejected yet, which I’m guessing is the universe building up to a really big gently caress you at the end of the month)

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
On the other hand, your child should learn that life is series of disappointments.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Human Grand Prix posted:

On the other hand, your child should learn that life is series of disappointments.

Good lord man, she's already English! What further punishment does the poor child deserve?!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Human Grand Prix posted:

Little disappointments yes, except this would be such a deathly serious and monumental life changing thing that we are going with “it was a one in 4000 shot but if you had not tried you would have had no chance and always wondered “what if””

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

learnincurve posted:

I unironically want Mclaren to win. Unless my child does not get on one of their partner programs in which case naturally I will be unironically damning them to the very depths of hell and blaming Zac Brown personally.

(Got a mail saying offer letters were being delayed by sno, so she’s not been rejected yet, which I’m guessing is the universe building up to a really big gently caress you at the end of the month)

Please tell me you spelled his first name correctly in your application.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

learnincurve posted:

Little disappointments yes, except this would be such a deathly serious and monumental life changing thing that we are going with “it was a one in 4000 shot but if you had not tried you would have had no chance and always wondered “what if””

In the words of Homer Simpson: You tried your best and you failed. The lesson here is: never try.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

DoctorGonzo posted:

Rename this thread Scuderia Ferrari thread. Thank you.
You mean the Ducati Corse thread, thank you

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ducati is an Italian MotoGP team. They’re like if Ferrari were likeable and competent and had good drivers.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dont troll

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

OhsH posted:

forza ferrari

for me to poop.on

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Ducati is an Italian MotoGP team. They’re like if Ferrari were likeable and competent and had good drivers.

Ducati has none of these things.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Hopefully this is the year Charlie finally fucks off

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

1500quidporsche posted:

Lmao you loving babies. Fine I'll never post about it again.

Let's here Gonzo post about Ferrari some more.

Nice, now if everyone could also stop posting about boring F1 cars, tests and races and focus on...

- How much better McLaren and F1 would be if they hadn't been stolen from our Ron and our Bernie
- World War 2
- How our Theresa is doing her best to save Britain in the very unfair Brexit negotiations
- The conspiracy between Toto Wolff, Angela Merkel, Tony Blair, the fake F1 news media and Niki Lauda (and Tsaedje?) to try to keep our Lewis from winning
- Lady Di
- British drivers doing well in the feeder categories and the political reasons which are keeping them from reaching F1

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

learnincurve posted:

On the other hand, if it does work, you might see your kid in a documentary staring at a metal turd with the letters honda on it, producing nothing more than a clicking noise.
And the fear and despair in her eyes will haunt you for the rest of your days.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Speaking of turds.
I remember our Labrador sneaking on a construction yard and eating some sort of insulation wire used to seal gas pipes hermetically.
It was like weird pale synthetic hairy rope and didn't digest well.
It took him a lot of forza to get it out, and when it finally did, well...

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

:jackbud:

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

The Kimoa Kid posted:

This is the bike thread. Don't be wheelist.

I didn't realise this thread was about yer mam haha.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nigel Farage

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
One for poty: Why are all British heroes called Nigel?

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Nigel has a very woody quality about it.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
Sounds a bit tinny to me.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poty posted:

Nice, now if everyone could also stop posting about boring F1 cars, tests and races and focus on...

- How much better McLaren and F1 would be if they hadn't been stolen from our Ron and our Bernie
- World War 2
- How our Theresa is doing her best to save Britain in the very unfair Brexit negotiations
- The conspiracy between Toto Wolff, Angela Merkel, Tony Blair, the fake F1 news media and Niki Lauda (and Tsaedje?) to try to keep our Lewis from winning
- Lady Di
- British drivers doing well in the feeder categories and the political reasons which are keeping them from reaching F1

McLaren still a joke. Formula 1 now is dead

I dont know

The URSS won It

The conspiracy is between Liberty and the FIA against Scuderia Ferrari

Rip

I dont know

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

How are your posts so incredibly wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Checks out.

My actually serious thing is horticulture and one of the big celebrities in that world is Nigel the dog. He has a best selling book and everything.

E: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_(dog)

learnincurve fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Mar 2, 2018