Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Yeah I don’t really buy into the folks that spout poo poo like dogs don’t have any concept of time and they don’t understand the concept of spite/revenge

He never pooped inside ever but have someone sleep over in the bed and sure as poo poo he’s in the kitchen 2-3 AM dropping one (the dog not the guest)

If it didn’t happen on like 10 separate occasions then I wouldn’t think as such

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Yeah I don’t really buy into the folks that spout poo poo like dogs don’t have any concept of time and they don’t understand the concept of spite/revenge

He never pooped inside ever but have someone sleep over in the bed and sure as poo poo he’s in the kitchen 2-3 AM dropping one (the dog not the guest)

If it didn’t happen on like 10 separate occasions then I wouldn’t think as such

Yeah the people that say that stuff, in my experience anyway, don’t actually live with dogs. I’m not saying the dog knows that it’s 5:37, but they sure as hell know that’s it’s past the time they are normally scarfing down dinner. My dogs also seem to have a basic grasp of weekends. Like on Saturdays everyone is home at the same time in the morning and around 9 am they start getting antsy and looking at their leashes because they know it’s getting close to time to go to the park. They don’t do this at 9 am on a weekday, even if one of us working from home that day.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Monty starts giving me the “where’s my fuckin food” eyes at the same time every night.

He follows me upstairs when it is bed time (usually he will stay downstairs until I’ve been gone for too long, then he comes up and makes sure I’m not playing in his fort).

And he’s a pain in the rear end if I wake up after 7. Anytime before 7 and he’s cool with just hanging out in bed.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

You haven't been playing in his fort have you? :ohdear:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Goober Peas posted:

You haven't been playing in his fort have you? :ohdear:

STAY. OUT. OF. MY. FORT!!!!!!!!!!

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

When she was about two years old, my dear-departed cocker Jasmine once got scolded by my dad for getting into something she wasn't supposed to. Jasmine then trotted right in front of him, stared him in the eyes, and took a big poo poo on the floor.

Dad then got a box and started putting all of her toys into it. She realized she hosed up and started following him around, jumping and pawing at his legs with a worried look on her face, doing the dog equivalent of, "Oh man, I'm sorry, don't do that, I didn't mean it."

ComfyPants fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Feb 28, 2018

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

boop the snoot posted:

Monty starts giving me the “where’s my fuckin food” eyes at the same time every night.

He follows me upstairs when it is bed time (usually he will stay downstairs until I’ve been gone for too long, then he comes up and makes sure I’m not playing in his fort).

And he’s a pain in the rear end if I wake up after 7. Anytime before 7 and he’s cool with just hanging out in bed.

Tarkus gradually pushes me out of bed the closer to 7 it gets. It’s subtle, but over the course of an hour he moves me a least a foot towards the edge. If he actually gets up and goes to the bedroom door I know I have about 3 minutes before he pisses on the floor.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Malek posted:

Also everyone who posted a dog pic got probated for a while.

I got probed by a mod in the D&D New Zealand thread for not posting a dog in the snipe post. I didn't even know that was a thing.

Then again, it was that mod who is an honest-to-god tankie Maoist. Like, full on batshit 'The sparrows had it coming' kind of insane, and he's apparently mod material!

I don't really deal with D&D any more now.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
https://youtu.be/kMHq_Jbf7z8

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
The UK's getting it's chill on, post some snow dogs!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

When you’re thousands of miles from home having a really rough work trip so you FaceTime your girlfriend just to have her boop your dog’s snoot.

Made my loving day.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Why isn't anyone researching telebooping technology.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
holy poo poo

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

boop the snoot posted:

STAY. OUT. OF. MY. FORT!!!!!!!!!!

What he's really been doing all this time is hiding from those crocs

lmbo
\/ \/ \/

Sarah fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Mar 1, 2018

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Sarah posted:

What he's really been doing all this time is hiding from those crocs

They're not his crocs. They don't even fit.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Crocs are never okay, Cole.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i wore them to school today

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

boop the snoot posted:

No.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Monty is concerned by your footwear

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

boop the snoot posted:

Not only are you disappointing us, Cole, you're disappointing Monty.

For shame.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i'll probably wear them tomorrow depending on the weather

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Mods?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
i wore them on my cruise when i banged that milf too

e: i mean literally. when we were having sex i still had them on.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

You guys are weird crocs are great. I keep a pair by the door so I can just put them on easy and walk Apollo. They're like slippers but durable.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Girlfriend sent me this picture of Lando and it’s loving cracking me up.

“Ask not for whom the ball is thrown- for it is thrown for thee.”

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Fluffy butt

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
Dogsitting this long yellow dog for the weekend, her name is Charly and she's very loud for being so small

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Hi, Charly! :buddy:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Puppy party

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

Understand how unstable the truth can be.

My zookeeper friend told me that I shouldn't let Chicha roam freely in the backyard while she's still having some potty training issues. But the weather was nice and the flesh is weak and I couldn't resist letting her do this for a couple hours:

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
I bought a house recently, which means I'm in tremendous debt what the hell was I thinking I can finally get a dog! I went to the shelter today, and I found a very good boy who needed a person.

His name is Tron.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Hell yeah Tron is the man

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Hi, Tron! :buddy:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Good dog overload on this page thread

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Tron is a baller dog. Any idea on the breed?

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
The guy at the shelter thinks he's probably an Akita mix. Not sure what else.

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

JackMann posted:

The guy at the shelter thinks he's probably an Akita mix. Not sure what else.

Undoubtedly some good boy mixed in, hi Tron!

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Please forgive the poor loop on this (my wife is self-conscious), but I wanted to show you what it looks like when “Timothy demands pets.”

Yes, that’s him flipping into a full crescent so he can get all of those chest pets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
http://cuddleclones.com