Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
This is the best thing since sliced bread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Naked Bear posted:

This is the best thing since sliced bread.

I’m on a two-week work trip and I’m at the point where I normally start getting homesick, even more so since I got Lando. My girlfriend has been great about sending me pictures of him pretty frequently, but man. It sucks being without my buddy. I may have to avail myself of this service.

On a happier note, Lando is a proud Subaru enthusiast, just like his human dad!

Edit: My girlfriend is going on a long trip for an overseas wedding, so Lando will be getting boarded until I get back in a week. It’s at the same place that he goes to doggy daycare so I know he’ll have fun, but the thing that’s keeping me sane on a particularly crappy trip is the thought of him going nuts when I pick him up when I get home. I’m just gonna spend the entire weekend with my dog- thinking maybe we’ll go on a drive to the beach (weather permitting), or for a nice long hike, or something fun and adventurous. I’m gonna spoil the poo poo out of him- thinking there may have to be some chicken nuggets or a hamburger involved; perhaps a temporary lifting of the “no sleeping on the bed” rule.

pantslesswithwolves fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Mar 2, 2018

Nerdrock
Jan 31, 2006

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I’m on a two-week work trip and I’m at the point where I normally start getting homesick, even more so since I got Lando. My girlfriend has been great about sending me pictures of him pretty frequently, but man. It sucks being without my buddy. I may have to avail myself of this service.

On a happier note, Lando is a proud Subaru enthusiast, just like his human dad!

Edit: My girlfriend is going on a long trip for an overseas wedding, so Lando will be getting boarded until I get back in a week. It’s at the same place that he goes to doggy daycare so I know he’ll have fun, but the thing that’s keeping me sane on a particularly crappy trip is the thought of him going nuts when I pick him up when I get home. I’m just gonna spend the entire weekend with my dog- thinking maybe we’ll go on a drive to the beach (weather permitting), or for a nice long hike, or something fun and adventurous. I’m gonna spoil the poo poo out of him- thinking there may have to be some chicken nuggets or a hamburger involved; perhaps a temporary lifting of the “no sleeping on the bed” rule.

Hah. The local shelter gave us one of those Subarus to go home with Polly when we got her, too. Between that and their dog commercials, they've got a killer marketing team.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Nerdrock posted:

Hah. The local shelter gave us one of those Subarus to go home with Polly when we got her, too. Between that and their dog commercials, they've got a killer marketing team.

Whoever is Subaru’s marketing guru deserves all of the awards for hitting the Venn diagrams of lesbian, outdoor enthusiast, dog lover and street racer.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

S L E E P Y BOYE

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Dogges and Subarus are extremely my poo poo.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost
We got more snow than i've seen fall at once in years today which made for some fun with the thermal camera.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf0oVHXBAdZ/

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Dat tongue.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN9cENdM27I

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

drat right they are.

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

S L E E P Y BOYE

sleepy dogs!

Charly update, also sleepy:

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
Tron is home!

He's still a little stressed with everything, and not really sure about all this new stuff, but he's starting to settle in.

His previous family got rid of him because he jumps up on people, and they were afraid he'd hurt the baby they had on the way. Which is kind of dumb to me. I already have him jumping on me a lot less, and I've only had him for like four hours.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
https://twitter.com/ClintFalin/status/969281469872050176

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:kimchi:

https://i.imgur.com/ZZdDpfR.gifv

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

JackMann posted:

Tron is home!

He's still a little stressed with everything, and not really sure about all this new stuff, but he's starting to settle in.

His previous family got rid of him because he jumps up on people, and they were afraid he'd hurt the baby they had on the way. Which is kind of dumb to me. I already have him jumping on me a lot less, and I've only had him for like four hours.

An excellent dogge, good luck with hi! Hi Tron :buddy:

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Hiiiii tron!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

pls get another dog and name it Flynn

one of those weird cat dogs will work too

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
Just brought home this little fella, Anderson. We’re fostering him until he finds a new home. Which shouldn’t be long ‘cause he’s already a very good boy.

I’ll try to get some better pics once he tires out and stops moving.

E: that didn’t take long.

BAGS FLY AT NOON fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Mar 3, 2018

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Super Grocery Kart posted:

Just brought home this little fella, Anderson. We’re fostering him until he finds a new home. Which shouldn’t be long ‘cause he’s already a very good boy.

How exactly do you plan on letting that dogge leave?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Sometimes work doesn't suck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CLEXwMsxNk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l1Zsq3ibOk

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
He found he home, it wif yooooo

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/apotr0paic/status/969903475948744704

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

feet

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

JackMann posted:

Tron is home!

Look at this good fuckin dogge

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Yeah they’re massive. With the brindle coat they look like tiger paws.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Sloth Life posted:

He found he home, it wif yooooo

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I love all the dogs that exit the gate only to immediately all turn around and go back through the middle.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Yeah they’re massive. With the brindle coat they look like tiger paws.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Garrand posted:

I love all the dogs that exit the gate only to immediately all turn around and go back through the middle.

It happens every time!

Also people actually bet on it.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/mayapolarbear/s...90%7Ctwterm%5E3

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
New Blair Witch lookin good!

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

https://i.imgur.com/YNO8Ucp.gifv

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

I got it, I got it!

I ain't got it, I ain't got it!

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

Brought my camera in today's walk, but spent too much time walking and hugging Mila to take photos.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Adnor posted:

Brought my camera in today's walk, but spent too much time walking and hugging Mila to take photos.

A happy dog is a good dog

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
if you go to PenisMonkey's house, it's actually a studio for dogge glamour shots

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Pretty much yeah

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

PenisMonkey posted:

Pretty much yeah

What's it like to live with fashion model divas? Do they have catfights?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.

StrixNebulosa posted:

What's it like to live with fashion model divas? Do they have catfights?

It’s pretty good except when they get drunk.