Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Why are we not at least accepting the possibilities that N20 is a stinky liar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I dont want to bring out of thread posts in this game as a case but I really think N20 is scum

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Nominating bif again, lol.

Yeah, I want a repeat of Shine.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Not that I have anything against Bif who is admittedly a better player than me. But just no.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Nominating bif again, lol.

Yeah, I want a repeat of Shine.

I did it first this time, I actively avoided the presidency over and over, and I think after showing all my work, even you should see clearly why I'm willing to aim for it now.

This comment seems like scum desperately throwing out whatever shade they can, trying to make it sound like a bad thing Nat nominated me. Or like a bad thing for the leadership role here (which works very differently to Shine) to go to a town.

I note you said you thought I was town, so why the issue?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
I can claim all my actions if you'd like, I just need a chance to get home so I can get my thoughts together.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Thanks Tired, you're always so hard to accuse of being scum but I feel more certain now. I must be pretty spot on and you've got to try and shade Nat all you can to keep me from dunking two or maybe even three of your scumbros in a row now.

Tired Moritz posted:

I rather just kill NGO tbh.

yeah I bet you would.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Just because you're town doesnt mean you have good reads or sound control of power.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Do you remember when you try to rig the president race to Kash/gulags and I said nah? Same logic applies.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Tired Moritz posted:

Why are we not at least accepting the possibilities that N20 is a stinky liar?

I think Bif is town. I agree that Bif being town does not confirm that Nat20 is town.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tired Moritz posted:

Just because you're town doesnt mean you have good reads or sound control of power.

Sorry, although I agree with this implicitly when it comes to players like Bif, I think you slipped up TM.

How do you know her alignment?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Do you remember when you try to rig the president race to Kash/gulags and I said nah? Same logic applies.

hey guess what, Kash was town and Gulag looks like he was too? And you claimed to think I'm also town, and this role doesn't work anything like Shine leadership at all, I still reeeeeeally fail to see your point here Monty.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Sorry, although I agree with this implicitly when it comes to players like Bif, I think you slipped up TM.

I think she's town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh! Do you now believe I am town, and Tired is a scum who slipped about knowing this?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Bifauxnen posted:

hey guess what, Kash was town and Gulag looks like he was too? And you claimed to think I'm also town, and this role doesn't work anything like Shine leadership at all, I still reeeeeeally fail to see your point here Monty.

I gain a strong adversion of you trying to command the thread to do things. I know its unfair to judge you from one game but oh well.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

is that same logic: "Just be an absolute pain refusing to ever listen to a drat word I say no matter how reasonable it might be"?

Tired Moritz posted:

I gain a strong adversion of you trying to command the thread to do things. I know its unfair to judge you from one game but oh well.

Did you ever stop to think what might have been if Infinitum and RF and you had actually obeyed commands?

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I think GHoGD's post history is devoid of scum hunting similar to Sal and Cat.

Here are the related posts about Cat and Sal:

give head or get dead posted:

Im in the same boat as Iron Chef Ramen. I dont think Cat can be scum, but wouldnt mind seeing their flip

Welp i was gonna make a huge post here about Sals interactions with Cat, like the out of left field nomination for president, but i think that settles it.

Do we want to discuss more before we dunk?

See i think that Juchero Sal NGO Asiina could all be scum, but it's too goddamn obvious. My heart is telling me It's gotta be somebody like Genex or Tired that hasn't really been in the spotlight. Only people that i can really say is town is token and 50.

People who i want to remain in the game, but their flips would easily settle my paranoia
Sal
The watcher/tracker thing is easy to mixup, i did something similar in the past, but could this be a slip? My :tinfoil: isn't great enough at the moment to warrent lynching at the moment, lets put this down as strike 1.

Similar approach there for both cat and sal. Don't think they are scum, but won't mind having them voted out. Doesn't really say this about anyone else as far as I can tell. Always pushing other people. Only claims to be onto Sal and is totally going to make a big post of the case that Asiina made if there wasn't the claim.

There's also a joke vote for sal in the last thread. Those are all the mentions.

I think GHoGD is likely scum. I would vote for him.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...

Token Female posted:

I think GHoGD's post history is devoid of scum hunting similar to Sal and Cat.

It probably not fair to say 'devoid of scum hunting.' But it's very light. It's more like there's little analysis. There's more talk about hand holding.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
No, I had explicitly agree with your reads at points in this game.

Why are you surprised that 1) I do not want to deal with another game where you try to take leadership, 2) especially after you fos'd someone I townread and me, 3) IN ANOTHER GAME WHERE YOU BELIEVE N20 IS TOWN BECAUSE HE WONT STOP KISSING YOUR rear end

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

And Tired wonders where all the "rear end-kissing routine" comes from, sheesh

even Nat the evil vizier mastermind was a better boon to town than most of the Texas thread, single-handedly extending the war nearly twice as long as it might have gone, thanks to his presence helping prevent a suicidal game over at N4.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh! Do you now believe I am town, and Tired is a scum who slipped about knowing this?

Omg.... You are the densest person

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Idk why Bif wants us to have another campaign time waster when she had explicitly said she thought that it was a waste of time and we should just get it over with

Are you that upset with Token Female? I think they had made good use of their leadership powers

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Omg.... You are the densest person

lol please explain how I misinterpreted then

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Bifauxnen posted:

And Tired wonders where all the "rear end-kissing routine" comes from, sheesh

even Nat the evil vizier mastermind was a better boon to town than most of the Texas thread, single-handedly extending the war nearly twice as long as it might have gone, thanks to his presence helping prevent a suicidal game over at N4.

Nat20, the man you wont stop jerking off, was the reason why we kept losing.

loving god, stop blaming everyone in the texas thread.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

lol please explain how I misinterpreted then

It's pointless talking with you about a lot of things... I'm going to take a hard pass.

I'll vote ghgd if we aren't going to lynch obvious scum NGO, but without his flip. I'm not going to opt to end the day on a 2nd lynch.

My top picks are NGO, followed by 3 players who look similar, ghgd, tm and soda probably in that same order.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Tired Moritz posted:

Idk why Bif wants us to have another campaign time waster when she had explicitly said she thought that it was a waste of time and we should just get it over with

Are you that upset with Token Female? I think they had made good use of their leadership powers

I dont want or need another "time waster". No one needs to ever mention it again and I will claim the role if it truly is available.

Why would I be "upset with" Token? Where do I sound like I am? This sounds like scum trying to push a narrative, I spelled out very clearly how there is a danger she might be scum. Since I am town for sure, the doublevote will be much safer in my hands, and since most of the thread, including you! claims to believe I am town, there should be no issue.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

It's pointless talking with you about a lot of things... I'm going to take a hard pass.

it's pointless because you can't explain how I misinterpreted. Don't sit there accusing me of being being pointless to talk to when you have the oratory skills of a brick.

Token Female
Apr 2, 2007

If I hear the music...
I also don't know what our obsession is with it possibly being MYLO now but not earlier. Like if it is now, which ok, maybe, but it would have also been MYLO yesterday and the day before that. I guess my question is if was are talking about it now, why haven't we been talking about it earlier?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##vote ghgd

maybe it will prod him to post but i doubt it

agree with token female on bif/n20

Juchero posted:

I can claim all my actions if you'd like, I just need a chance to get home so I can get my thoughts together.

ok

would like to hear from icr and what happened with his visit in n20 earlier. he indicated he'd vote him later so i'm interested.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Token Female posted:

I also don't know what our obsession is with it possibly being MYLO now but not earlier. Like if it is now, which ok, maybe, but it would have also been MYLO yesterday and the day before that. I guess my question is if was are talking about it now, why haven't we been talking about it earlier?

because I've been distracted with job hunting and hadnt run the numbers yet and no one else seemed to give a poo poo in the meantime

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

it's pointless because you can't explain how I misinterpreted. Don't sit there accusing me of being being pointless to talk to when you have the oratory skills of a brick.

I'm saying that TM demonstrated definitive knowledge. It's pointless talking to you because you get like this and it's truly insufferable.

You also seem to understand brickspeak well enough to articulate these pompous responses sooo....

Takes a brick to know a brick :)

For real, I'm trying to dial my rising vitriol back but you have a knack for actually getting under my skin. It's rare lol so kudos.

I think you're a good maf player and all, but drat!

You can also be such a pain, maybe it's just your interrogation tactics
Please don't mind me.

Sorry for rudeness, going to keep it chill.

Namaste.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I hate MLYO talk because it's so pointless. It all ends up as "we need to lynch maf right now!!!" Which is like, no poo poo, what have we been doing all game?

Its only useful to those 3p/maf situations.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
My statement is less about bif being town and more about the general fact that just because you're town doesnt mean you're right. That wouldnt be a game otherwise.

Bif being all "ohhh if you think im town why dont you want me as a pres" is just asking a very dumb question.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Tired Moritz posted:

My statement is less about bif being town and more about the general fact that just because you're town doesnt mean you're right. That wouldnt be a game otherwise.

Bif being all "ohhh if you think im town why dont you want me as a pres" is just asking a very dumb question.

This is where I am with several of the arguments active at this time, but yeah... I've said what I need to about this.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm saying that TM demonstrated definitive knowledge.

....of me being town, yes :v:

Sorry for rudeness, going to keep it chill.

I actually rate that post pretty high on the chill-o-meter tbh, I'm just fully launched into righteous townie mode now thanks to GHGD making the classic scum mistake of trying to dodge by calling my posts crazy :dance:

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Ive accepted im a dead man walking at this point, its provably for the best/worst. I have had a vanilla role entire game and only real thing i did at night was hold hands sucessfully with TM last two nights

I have been giving reads all game, im not sure where this no content has come from.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Why is N20 not nightkilled?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Bifauxnen posted:

....of me being town, yes :v:

I actually rate that post pretty high on the chill-o-meter tbh, I'm just fully launched into righteous townie mode now thanks to GHGD making the classic scum mistake of trying to dodge by calling my posts crazy :dance:

This is fair, it happened in FF7 too, and I'm p. Sure the person who started it was scum.

I'll vote ghgd for other reasoms, but I've seen what your saying happen in person so... can't fault you there.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
N1: Watched Kashuno because they were under suspicion, visited by Chic

N2: Watched Li Dawny because she seemed like an easy target, no visit

N3: Watched Nat20 because I was suspicious, visited by ICR

N4: Tracked Bif, because I wanted to confirm a theory regarding them. Saw them visit Nat 20.

N5: Tracked dead cow, due to thread suspicion. Didn't see them visit anyone.

N6: Waited for AA to walk home, was stood up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

This is where I am with several of the arguments active at this time, but yeah... I've said what I need to about this.

Tired Moritz posted:

Id love these posts encased in stone

• Locked thread