Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)
After a rough start, becoming best buds with uncle Tarkus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A few more puppy pics. He’s starting to settle and get more rambunctious, but he’s already got a decent “sit” and he’s done some good potties outside. Working from home tomorrow, I’ll try to get some action shots.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
that's not a dog.

that's a bear.

look at dem feets. jfc.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I love dogs.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

:chloe:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

boop the snoot posted:

that's not a dog.

that's a bear.

look at dem feets. jfc.

No joke. They don’t even look like dog paws. They’re fat and stubby like big cat paws. We don’t know what his mix is. Definitely some lab, maybe some pit or big hound. He’s 18.5 lbs at 13 weeks, which would typically track to around 70 lbs full grown. I checked Tarkus’s vet paperwork from when he was a puppy and he was a little over 15lbs at 14 weeks and 67 lbs now at 20 months, so he’s probably gonna be a big boy. He was neutered really young though, so that might hold him back a little.

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat
Oscars for dogs would be impossible, since they are all tied for best dog.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://vimeo.com/4182352

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Barcley posted:

This checks out.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Barcley posted:

That and someone would rig it to give the award to the cat.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Cats are weird autistic dogs so dogs would still win.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

https://i.imgur.com/4rTFvBZ.gifv

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Jay Rust posted:

I love dogs.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

If there’s anything cuter and clumsier than a puppy learning how to become a big dog, I have no idea what it could be.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Oh my god it's Mickey Mouse

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

Dogs are the best

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

pantslesswithwolves posted:

If there’s anything cuter and clumsier than a puppy learning how to become a big dog, I have no idea what it could be.

We’ve had the puppy for like 36 hours and he’s already starting to hold his potties and whining to go outside, just from watching the big dogs do it.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Haven't seen that in while. Some good birbs.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

He's not near NJ, is he? Might commit a doggenapping if so.

ed: Oddly enough, he's doggenapping in pic 3. :buddy:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

He's not near NJ, is he? Might commit a doggenapping if so.

ed: Oddly enough, he's doggenapping in pic 3. :buddy:

Depends on where in NJ. We’re in CT. We’re just fostering him, he’s up for adoption if anyone wants to help us not become foster failures.

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/anderson-in-ct-41108318/ct/willington/american-lab-rescue-inc-ct264/

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Super Grocery Kart posted:

Depends on where in NJ. We’re in CT. We’re just fostering him, he’s up for adoption if anyone wants to help us not become foster failures.

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/anderson-in-ct-41108318/ct/willington/american-lab-rescue-inc-ct264/

Aww jeeze I'm in Brooklyn don't tempt me bro!

Edit: the NYC one.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
how has nobody adopted that dogge yet??

i think you're fibbing to us and just ignoring all of the calls. i don't blame you though.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

boop the snoot posted:

how has nobody adopted that dogge yet??

i think you're fibbing to us and just ignoring all of the calls. i don't blame you though.

The listing’s only been up for a few hours so far, and the responses go through the rescue and they filter them to us after they do their checks. This particular rescue is very thorough, requiring a home visit and background checks. Fosters handle the required meet and greet with any potential adopters and we can veto the adoption if we feel it might not a good match or unsafe for the doggo.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Super Grocery Kart posted:

The listing’s only been up for a few hours so far, and the responses go through the rescue and they filter them to us after they do their checks. This particular rescue is very thorough, requiring a home visit and background checks. Fosters handle the required meet and greet with any potential adopters and we can veto the adoption if we feel it might not a good match or unsafe for the doggo.

Yep. Definitely fibbing. Enjoy your new dogge :D

Meanwhile, I’m out of town and Monty has a babysitter back home and I’m laying in my hotel room at 7am watching videos of dogs being reunited with their owners.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

boop the snoot posted:

Meanwhile, I’m out of town and Monty has a babysitter back home and I’m laying in my hotel room at 7am watching videos of dogs being reunited with their owners.

Between those and videos of dogs being rescued/healed/adopted, my YouTube recommendations are actively trying to kill me with displays of love and kindness.

And my wallet gets lighter as I end up donating to various orgs after watching stuff like that, but I'm happy to kill my wallet for a good cause.

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Cow Dog's little buddy is out getting neutered today and he is beside himself. :smith:

Edit:

Here is a 'before' cow dog size pic for extra fun.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Timofee

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
jesus :kimchi:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

h3r0n posted:

Cow Dog's little buddy is out getting neutered today and he is beside himself. :smith:

Edit:

Here is a 'before' cow dog size pic for extra fun.

Cow Dog is awesome. What's his name?

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

Understand how unstable the truth can be.

Chicha's in gangly awkward teenager mode but she still looks like a baby in this pic :3:

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Cow Dog is awesome. What's his name?

Kodak

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Google Maps put cameras on a couple of Akita dogs to get streetview pictures of a city in Akita prefecture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMf57MAgoS0

You can see their fluffy heads and tails in the pictures.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Here is a dancing pupper

https://youtu.be/p8Dh8h3EEu0

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

ded

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

can confirm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Emotional abuse is still abuse, friend. I saw no confirmation that Pandy got that bone!!!!!