Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

no thank you

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

extremely normal

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Someone edit Anderson's floating dome hovering behind the empty table.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Tony is as good at fighting as he is bad at posting but I still want to see both

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dan Didio posted:

He's going to upkick Khabib to death like he did to that one dude on TUF and invent a new language during the post-fight presser.

i cant wait for that fight

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I can’t knock a guy for hustling.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

I can’t knock a guy for hustling.

exploiting chinese nationalism as a nigerian born kiwi is a grade stuff, it rules

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
We're in a Wolf Warrior 2 world. That movie had two main messages.

1) China and Africa are friends forever!

2) CHINA MILITARY NO. 1

I mean, it's not a direct cause and effect, but the climate for an African dude to ride a wave of Chinese nationalism has probably never been hotter.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Triticum Guzzler posted:

tony ferguson fights really well, but he posts like a corporate social media editor tasked with promoting the norcal meth scene

lmao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
you know what im gonna do. im gonna tf you. thats titty gently caress. for a technical finish

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I'll give it to Conor, it's gotta take pretty good acting skills to pretend like you actually enjoyed that sandwich.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

JaySB posted:

I'll give it to Conor, it's gotta take pretty good acting skills to pretend like you actually enjoyed that sandwich.

Compared to Irish food that poo poo is probably a loving delicacy.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Compared to Irish food that poo poo is probably a loving delicacy.

brutal .. what did irish food ever do to you

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I know its more British Isles food than Irish food specifically and the association here is only due to how its typically marketed/sold in the US but bangers and mash are my jam

Corned beef sucks though

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

I know its more British Isles food than Irish food specifically and the association here is only due to how its typically marketed/sold in the US but bangers and mash are my jam

Corned beef sucks though

I dunno where you're eating that's hawking bangers and mash as Irish but I want no part of that place.

Also corned beef is quite good.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

Skip My Posts posted:

you know what im gonna do. im gonna tf you. thats titty gently caress. for a technical finish

Reminder as of the new rules of mixed martial arts any competitor will be dqed if they cum during a tf (titty gently caress or technical finish) inside the eight sides of steel

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
the unified rules are bullshit

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Bluedeanie posted:

Corned beef sucks though

Literally no one here in Ireland eats corned beef and i have no idea why anyone thinks we do.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I've never heard of corned beef being especially british at all. Definitely not a staple british thing like fish and chips or black sausage

ZigZag
Aug 1, 2004

Good reactions etc..

spudsbuckley posted:

Literally no one here in Ireland eats corned beef and i have no idea why anyone thinks we do.

No you just eat Nutella straight from the jar with a fork while yelling at obese girls in track suits.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

spudsbuckley posted:

Because the people you sent here all did? If you want them to stop, consider sending them some tayto.

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Nice try but Anderson is still the GOAT Burger King salesman.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

spudsbuckley posted:

IIRC, corned beef was super cheap and poor Irish immigrants to America ate it with boiled cabbage and it's been associated with them since. I know Fighting Irish-hat wearing, proudly drunken New England Irish (my people, and not remotely Irish in any sense other than their last name) eat the gently caress out of it on St. Patrick's Day. Americans of Irish descent are weird. I have family visiting Ireland for the first time this year. Here's to hoping they don't order Irish Car Bombs, Black and Tans, or corned beef and cabbage. I hope every Murphy they run into has a sense of humor about them calling him/her "cousin."

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/970773514964881409

yes yes

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

quote:

With one caveat — Rockhold wants Bisping to come up and do the fight at light heavyweight. Rockhold said his days of making middleweight with those hard weight cuts are likely over.

“Let’s make it a little more intriguing,” Rockhold said. “Let’s bring it to 205.”

stfu luke

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
I don't think an easier weight cut is gonna help him learn that people have left hands and can punch with them.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
my uncle who works for the ufc says they're thinking about a rematch between me and mike bisping and i'm allowed to eat as much ice cream as i like

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Luke probably wins that fight. I hope if he does, he stays around at 205 an then gets Mauler'd.

Best option is that Bisping wins it and retires, drinking non-sponsor beer at the press conference all the while.

Memento fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Mar 6, 2018

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf9b6eLnGPN/?hl=en&taken-by=thenotoriousmma

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

I'm seein double here! Four men that are bad for belts!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Cart Mountain posted:

I'm seein double here! Four men that are bad for belts!

lol

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Luke still isn't happy about that loss lol.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I don't want a Bisping Rockhold rematch. I want Bisping to have a nice, easy gimme retirement fight. I want Luke Rockhold to be mad for-loving-ever that he got knocked out by Bisping. They're both assholes I just like how angry Rockhold still is about the whole thing.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Untrustable posted:

I don't want a Bisping Rockhold rematch. I want Bisping to have a nice, easy gimme retirement fight. I want Luke Rockhold to be mad for-loving-ever that he got knocked out by Bisping. They're both assholes I just like how angry Rockhold still is about the whole thing.

extremely same, but I'm also torn because I think Bisping could beat him again and losing to Bisping twice would destroy his soul

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

If he lost to Bisping a second time I believe Luke Rockhold would simply cease to exist. He would be erased from the timeline. If you tried to watch any of his fights the titles would be like "Chris Weidman Vs. ∆∆∆∆ ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ full fight HD" and when you clicked on the video, where Rockhold should be there would just be a jumble of static. We'd all collectively wonder who was middleweight champion between Chris Weidman and Michael Bisping but his name would never come forth. It would sit on the tips of tongues trying to explain a man who was never there, except...in The Twilight Zone.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Getting knocked the gently caress out was the least devastating thing that happened to Rockhold on that night and it was loving beautiful.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Untrustable posted:

Bisping had about 30 nice easy gimme retirement fights already, they were just all at the beginning, middle, and early latter part of his UFC career because he couldn't beat anyone relevant and nearly lost to Denis Kang.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Untrustable posted:

If he lost to Bisping a second time I believe Luke Rockhold would simply cease to exist. He would be erased from the timeline. If you tried to watch any of his fights the titles would be like "Chris Weidman Vs. ∆∆∆∆ ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ full fight HD" and when you clicked on the video, where Rockhold should be there would just be a jumble of static. We'd all collectively wonder who was middleweight champion between Chris Weidman and Michael Bisping but his name would never come forth. It would sit on the tips of tongues trying to explain a man who was never there, except...in The Twilight Zone.

loving poetry :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

I didn't release Zabit Magomedsharipov is fighting at UFC 223. That card is stacked

• Locked thread