Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

R.D. Mangles posted:

Lo, l im at the bulls game, what a group of jabronis

I'm sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Eust saw an egregious payne turnover, owns

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/andyblarsen/status/970875013661249536
Got home in time to see Snyder unload on the refs lol

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Blazers seem bored of this game.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
That owned so hard

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Lillard is putting on a show tonight

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

LONZAMANIA IS RUNNING WILD BROTHER

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

The Glumslinger posted:

Lillard is putting on a show tonight

If putting on a show is sitting around doing nothing on purpose for two and a half quarters.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

If putting on a show is sitting around doing nothing on purpose for two and a half quarters.

Ehh, worked for Kobe

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Holy poo poo, missed both of them

3 point game

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Hahaha what a choke

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Lakers win by 10 if IT doesn't go 5-20

He is sooo busted

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Deadball foul

:laffo:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

"And he's short"

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

yea ok posted:

"And he's short"

that was very rude

but he totally deserved it because he's broken as hell

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Isiah Thomas

Retire bitch

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

C'mon Luke, draw up something good here

edit: lol IT

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?
I don't know why but I really enjoy watching IT fail

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

IT comes in, misses the FT bad, then gets stripped clean by Napier on the final shot attempt.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I would love to defend Thomas since half the reason people dislike him so much is Bill Simmonsesque Celtics Fan Exit Planning him but the other half being that he is that he's also pretty bad right now makes that hard.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

I would love to defend Thomas since half the reason people dislike him so much is Bill Simmonsesque Celtics Fan Exit Planning him but the other half being that he is that he's also pretty bad right now makes that hard.

I still love IT and wish him the best and it really sucks to see him struggle like this :( He's had a terrible year

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA
I had zero feelings on IT prior to this season, but the dude is kind of a prick.

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

The scorned-ex routine got tiring, but mostly I do kinda feel bad for him. His body just won't do the things his brain tells it to.

E: At least, not yet.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

I still love IT and wish him the best and it really sucks to see him struggle like this :( He's had a terrible year

I definitely don't throw you in a Bill-Simmonsesque vat, I know your love for IT is 4 Real.

The positive thing I will say is having a guy who can run the pick and roll and can break his man down off the dribble, and find someone on the perimeter, has helped the Lakers in a couple ways. One, is the Lakers offense is running better; despite replacing two more efficient players in Nance + Clarkson, the Lakers scoring is up. Secondly, he's really helping the Lonzo charade; he has taken nearly all ball-handling duties away from him when they're both on the floor, and he's really good at finding Lonzo in his spot, which is something other Laker guards weren't able to consistently do, so now Lonzo can put up his triple singles that people like so much for some reason and at least shoot better and not be directly responsible for the offense failing while doing it. One could argue that this is contrary to goal of developing him as an NBA player but whatever.

There's plenty of negative to say as well (especially when factoring in that defense exists), but I will just stop there.

Rick fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Mar 6, 2018

Quizzlefish
Jan 26, 2005

Am I not merciful?
D12 running the fast break is pretty funny

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Hawks are so bad. It's embarrassing the Raps are only winning by 1

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Rick posted:

I definitely don't throw you in a Bill-Simmonsesque vat, I know your love for IT is 4 Real.

The positive thing I will say is having a guy who can run the pick and roll and can break his man down off the dribble, and find someone on the perimeter, has helped the Lakers in a couple ways. One, is the Lakers offense is running better; despite replacing two more efficient players in Nance + Clarkson, the Lakers scoring is up. Secondly, he's really helping the Lonzo charade; he has taken nearly all ball-handling duties away from him when they're both on the floor, and he's really good at finding Lonzo in his spot, which is something other Laker guards weren't able to consistently do, so now Lonzo can put up his triple singles that people like so much for some reason and at least shoot better and not be directly responsible for the offense failing while doing it. One could argue that this is contrary to goal of developing him as an NBA player but whatever.

There's plenty of negative to say as well (especially when factoring in that defense exists), but I will just stop there.

He is decent at doing everything except putting the ball in the basket, and thats bad considering his usage rate. Since he joined the Lakers, his Usage% is the same as LeBrons and Stephs

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

BWV posted:

The Hawks are so bad. It's embarrassing the Raps are only winning by 1

This has trap game written all over it

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The Hawks are trying so hard to lose this game, if only the Raps decided to stop running every play through Ibaka

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

BWV posted:

The Hawks are trying so hard to lose this game, if only the Raps decided to stop running every play through Ibaka

He'd be allright if they could convince him to never dribble. I think his midrange jumpers willl be useful in the playoffs when that's what every team is trying to force.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

lol at this clown ref thinking cus he's with Tony Brothers he has to make it about him to.

poor serge cant jump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

another loving tech these refs have to chill the gently caress out, they're looking for it at this point.

• Locked thread