Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ricketyvickyt posted:

The snake’s coils don’t make sense!

The artist gave him a discount because he was ‘such a chill customer’.

Someone's a big King Diamond fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
This person makes me die a little inside:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

ricketyvickyt posted:

The snake’s coils don’t make sense!

The artist gave him a discount because he was ‘such a chill customer’.

This is siiiiiiccckkk

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Candy corn tears?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Man, it’s relatively rare these days that someone’s post makes let out an involuntary groan of discomfort. Those snakes really are terrible

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

LingcodKilla posted:

Candy corn tears?

That's pretty hilarious tho.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

ricketyvickyt posted:

I kind of dig it? I mean as far as the face-tat and bodymod thing goes, it's a lot of look without actually being that much. Eyebrows are pretty silly, though.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I really dislike her permanent jowels. That tat changes the way the entire shape of her face looks.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Scathach posted:

I really dislike her permanent jowels. That tat changes the way the entire shape of her face looks.

I think it's going for ventriloquist dummy

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Same. I kinda like it, though the photos are no doubt curated to show it to best effect.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Bitcoin 🅱️life

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
How did she get the one that's in the middle of the top of her nose? I actually don't want to know, but still felt like asking

This one I actually want to know- if you have all those kind of lip piercings do you take them out before you eat food? I just am imagining biting into like a hot wing and the hot sauce getting on and staying on the piercings unless you take them out and wipe them after. Also can you get a mouthful of water and puff your cheeks out and just spray everybody around you? That's kind of cool

sweeperbravo has a new favorite as of 03:01 on Mar 8, 2018

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

sweeperbravo posted:

How did she get the one that's in the middle of the top of her nose? I actually don't want to know, but still felt like asking

This one I actually want to know- if you have all those kind of lip piercings do you take them out before you eat food? I just am imagining biting into like a hot wing and the hot sauce getting on and staying on the piercings unless you take them out and wipe them after. Also can you get a mouthful of water and puff your cheeks out and just spray everybody around you? That's kind of cool

I only had two but they're way less messy than you think and also lip piercings (or at least mine) were too tight to spray water out of. My fiance asked if I could and I tried with the rings out, no luck.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

sweeperbravo posted:

I don't think I've seen a piercing on top of the nose before like that. I would guess it's some kind of dermal anchor type thing? Although it might be possible to pierce straight through that into a stretched septum?? I've never thought of that but stranger things have been done.
I've never had any oral piercing but once they're healed you should be able to take them out for stuff like that if it's uncomfortable. While they're healing I would guess you would avoid spicy food like the plague.
Her cheek piercings look like a smaller gauge like around 14g with a ball on the end. So probably can't push water through. However she appears to have stretched nostril piercings so she could probably plug her nostrils and blow out of the holes.

Edit: I looked again and I think the middle nose piercing is too high to go into the septum. There would be too much cartilage to go through. Lol I had to pinch my own nose to try to figure this out...

Double edit: it's a "rhino" piercing, if you look closely you can see the other end comes out the bottom. Mystery solved

Dixville has a new favorite as of 08:08 on Mar 8, 2018

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Here are some tattoos that are bad for technical reasons, but also because of what they are.

Although it makes me think. Should I blame a cult member for getting a tattoo of that cult on them? And what do they do if/when they manage to escape that cult? Do they have to go through all the painful laser stuff that I remember seeing some white supremacist get done to his face?

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
I love Facebook and it’s wonderful pictures

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

ricketyvickyt posted:

I really hope that sign mentions # served

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

No ring.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

dpack_1 posted:

No ring.

you are not looking hard enough

ladron has a new favorite as of 16:39 on Mar 8, 2018

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

dpack_1 posted:

No ring.

Aren't these hands upside down?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Jesus, it's like she just pointed to the poster of $25 tattoos and said "All of them"

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

King of Foolians posted:

Aren't these hands upside down?

I...I think they're someone else's. Or something else's.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Jesus, it's like she just pointed to the poster of $25 tattoos and said "All of them"

It somehow made me dislike the fact that people pay for emoji related stuff even more than I already did.

Merton Blask
Jun 30, 2008

So it's true! Mysterio is
gay for sex... with me?
I was pretty disappointed when I looked closer and found out that the hands did not spell out “I RUE LOVE.”

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

"What they said I could be anything when I grew up?"

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

ricketyvickyt posted:

I hope the girl flashes this at people whenever they go on a long rant that isn't really on-topic

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I hope she spent International Women's Day walking around on her hands.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I have a friend whose lower lip tattoo says “COCKPIT” which was quite a surprise, I didn’t expect that from her. She said I should get “PUSSY TRAP” and in retrospect maybe she was right.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

ricketyvickyt posted:

Pro-tier shirt or blouse. He or she gets a pass.

N... No. I’m pretty sure this owns.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

N... No. I’m pretty sure this owns.

No.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ricketyvickyt posted:

This is a 15 year olds laptop.

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I was thinking it looked more like a sheet of stickers from the dollar store TBH.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Internet Wizard posted:

:laffo: at using the Air Bud defense for this dude’s Nazi tats covering both of his forearms.

“Without a policy that says nazi slogans aren’t allowed we can’t do anything about it :shrug:

Talk about damning with faint praise:

quote:

The photos of Lichterman's tattoos did not show whether his eagle was perched on a swastika.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

No, I meant the arm with all the sticker-style tattoos.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

No, I meant the arm with all the sticker-style tattoos.

they're emojis

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

sweeperbravo posted:

they're emojis

specifically iphone emojis, if you want to rage even harder

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

sweeperbravo posted:

they're emojis

Oh. I did not recognize them. Now I’m torn. I still like the tattoo, but I dislike pretty much everything about Apple. I guess I’ll call it a tie.