Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
If it was like, $4000 instead of $6000 I'd totally save up for a 39mm Oyster Perpetual.

Phwoar that's a watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Imagine having access to their customer sales data. A list of the richest, dumbest fucks on the planet.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

Feels Villeneuve posted:

If it was like, $4000 instead of $6000 I'd totally save up for a 39mm Oyster Perpetual.

Phwoar that's a watch

I'm not a big fan of rolexes but that does indeed look nice.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Imagine having access to their customer sales data. A list of the richest, dumbest fucks on the planet.

From what I can tell it's mostly pro athletes. Nadal in particular loves Richard Milles, almost as much as he loves doping.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

From what I can tell it's mostly pro athletes. Nadal in particular loves Richard Milles, almost as much as he loves doping.

Normally you aren't this stupid. There's no way Nadal loves anything in this world NEARLY as much as he loves doping. Just a ridiculous suggestion.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I dislike Nadal for the dumb poo poo grunts when returning the ball.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Lmao

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Hon hon hon, le McLaren, c'est merde
A great post which deserves to be so recognized

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

learnincurve posted:

There is a new Mclaren technology centre in the good and correct North of England that isn’t designed for an OCD Bond villain. Thankfully.

"Ha'way lass, that's engine's proper like"?
or more
"Alonso's not home, let's steal his tv"

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

ilmucche posted:

"Ha'way lass, that's engine's proper like"?
or more
"Alonso's not home, let's steal his tv"

Naw, it’s al’ reyt love it int in Manc land.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/video-50-million-mclaren-factory-on-outskirts-of-sheffield-moves-step-closer-1-8962379

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
It would make more sense if the F1 team with a facility in Yorkshire was T'rell

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
iospace! :toxx: - if Alonso doesn't podium this year I will do a video dramatic reading of a dumbshit post. The post in question should be voted on by worst thread regulars the 2018 F1 season in review and I shall be wearing 2018 McLaren Papaya orange merchandise. Should I fail to fulfil this, ban me.

Theophany fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Mar 7, 2018

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

At least the thread can pretend all those guys in orange are supporting McLaren and not F1's most exciting driver, Max.

:toxx: ban me if Max doesn't get more WDC points than the whole of McLaren this year.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
That's a pretty safe toxx to make there, did anyone step up and do if Notre Lance gets more points than all of McLaren again?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Is there going to be another season of predicting Grand Prix results? I came in third last year.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Edward Mass posted:

Is there going to be another season of predicting Grand Prix results? I came in third last year.

Good point. Last year’s league is still valid for this year and has 50 members . link to join is

https://gppredictor.com/leagues/join/58d2cc69837ee9a30306b750

Can we get this in the OP please?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

iospace! :toxx: - if Alonso doesn't podium this year I will do a video dramatic reading of a dumbshit post. The post in question should be voted on by worst thread regulars the 2018 F1 season in review and I shall be wearing 2018 McLaren Papaya orange merchandise. Should I fail to fulfil this, ban me.

it should be a reading of the AIDS post

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

learnincurve posted:

Good point. Last year’s league is still valid for this year and has 50 members . link to join is

https://gppredictor.com/leagues/join/58d2cc69837ee9a30306b750

Can we get this in the OP please?

Sure thing

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Phwoar the McLaren is so fast that it is starting fires, like the car in Back to the Future.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Just like Back to the Future McLaren sucks.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
BTF 1 and 3 are good. I dislike the second one; it's a bunch of bullass.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user

Thanks Ants posted:

Phwoar the McLaren is so fast that it is starting fires, like the car in Back to the Future.

I guess you could say it's ... hot poo poo :rimshot:

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Theophany posted:

This is as close to the spirit of a proper Toxx than the rest of the lovely meaningless Toxx's in this thread, needs more embarrassing potential though

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The best post there’s ever been in the worst thread was the “oh no that’s Nico’s garbage bag” in response to the plastic bag blowing around during the Monaco GP.

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

djssniper posted:

This is as close to the spirit of a proper Toxx than the rest of the lovely meaningless Toxx's in this thread, needs more embarrassing potential though

If Alonso podiums a McLaren this season, I will post a picture of myself wearing my McLaren edition Kimoa sunglasses.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
I'm jazzed for the Aussie GP :australia:

Really hope Alonso's car works this year

Really hope Hamilton has to compete with somebody this year

Really hope Ferrari doesn't completely fail to build racecars this year

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
If McLaren podiums this season I will buy a brand new set of kart tires. loving :toxx: that

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Theophany posted:

I look forward to this.

Khablam posted:

At least the thread can pretend all those guys in orange are supporting McLaren and not F1's most exciting driver, Max.

:toxx: ban me if Max doesn't get more WDC points than the whole of McLaren this year.

Noted. Tangential, do you want your gangtag back?

1500quidporsche posted:

If McLaren podiums this season I will buy a brand new set of kart tires. loving :toxx: that

"One lap old bin tires" does not count for this.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
What exactly is the point of the superhard tires? Did anybody even use hard tires once during the 2017 season? IIRC they only brought hard tires to one race, and even then people are going to opt for the 2 softer compounds instead.

I guess you use a couple of them during practice and qualifying but jeeze.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

iospace posted:

Noted. Tangential, do you want your gangtag back?

Sure do!

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

What exactly is the point of the superhard tires? Did anybody even use hard tires once during the 2017 season? IIRC they only brought hard tires to one race, and even then people are going to opt for the 2 softer compounds instead.

Demonstrations and filming days? Teams usually are required to use rock-hard tires for those to avoid gaining useful data.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

:toxx: Ban me if Alonso finishes the season higher in the WDC than Stoffel Vandoorne.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

BubbaGrace posted:

:toxx: Ban me if Alonso finishes the season higher in the WDC than Stoffel Vandoorne.

:wow:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ban me if I feel sincere happiness.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Zaphod42 posted:

All the tires are a step softer. It could introduce a little more strategy for the mid field. You could see Mercedes and Red Bull starting on superhard, mid-tier teams like Ferrari and Renault starting on hards to get a little speed advantage, and backmarkers like McLaren and Williams starting on Mediums to try to stay on camera for the first 15 laps and maybe get a title sponsor next season.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

That’s one hell of an avatar but I am NOT happy about it.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

BubbaGrace posted:

Good Christ dude, what are you going to do with all that spare time spent not poo poo posting

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

BubbaGrace posted:

I guess you want more free time to watch the lions then.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

BubbaGrace posted:

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Ban me if I feel sincere happiness.
You don't stand a chance with that avatar.
Brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

You should read my season review.