Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

bray wyatt emerges from the lake of reincarnation as bo dallas and the two just swap gimmicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Blaise330 posted:

Tournament arcs are the best episodes of anime somehow and they have the most character development. Weird how that works out.

Especially the episode where the dude looks like he's gonna lose and it's like oh no and then oh poo poo he finds a new power this is awesome.

Roman should learn how to make a flyswatter made out of light.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Notice the one lame tournament in the last 2 years is the one Road Dogg did. Bonus points for the roode vs mojo rematch at the royal rumble.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

VJeff posted:

Especially the episode where the dude looks like he's gonna lose and it's like oh no and then oh poo poo he finds a new power this is awesome.

Roman should learn how to make a flyswatter made out of light.

Nah, he could just get the power to be able to pick up a wrestler without looking awful

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Cole: *startled reaction panel in corner of screen* THE POWER OF ROMAN-SAMA

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jiro posted:

If this slam dunk of a match doesn't end with Bray either using a massive taped together arsenal of Roman candles or shielding himself with a boat I shall be very disappointed.

It also needs Reby Sky and drones and his father in law as a ref.

gently caress it just have Bray emerge from a swamp pond all Jason Vorhees-like.

Holding out hype for an IRS appearance.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

John Dudebro posted:

bray wyatt emerges from the lake of reincarnation as bo dallas and the two just swap gimmicks

gently caress it, I'd mark for this

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Phenix Rising posted:

Holding out hype for an IRS appearance.

i hope he comes to foreclose on the hardy compound and senor benjamin takes him out

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

rare Magic card l00k posted:

what if it has bray wyatt turning into husky harris

Honestly, I think this feud could be an organic way to free Bray from the stupid swampman gimmick. Just have him expend all of his weirdness in the fight and let him be a normal guy.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

a new study bible! posted:

Honestly, I think this feud could be an organic way to free Bray from the stupid swampman gimmick. Just have him expend all of his weirdness in the fight and let him be a normal guy.

if wwe takes away the gimmick then i'd expect him to be fired within a year

i can't think of anything he's ever done that people care remotely about that didn't directly involve the gimmick

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Yeah, Bray may not be the new Undertaker, but he is an adequate new Kane, for all the good and bad that entails.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Bray Wyatt is better than kane ever was

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

bray wyatt has electrocuted zero (0) testicles and is therefore poo poo

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Kane doesn't own a haunted lawnmower and never crushed a man with a fridge

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

a new study bible! posted:

Bonus points for starting the match in the dark of night and somehow ending it with a sunset.

There's an indie match that basically did this. (Brawled out of the building during a falls count anywhere match and then brawled back in the next night.)

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

can we stop the "kane has been good outside of the late 90's or maybe Team Hell No" meme already

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

and, like, he was only good in the late 90's because that was one of his only good angles

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kane was good when he said toward everyone to suck his penis but not before or after.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Kane tried to save us all from the horrors of a Drew Carey Price is Right and you all need to respect his sacrifice.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

tweet my meat posted:

Bray Wyatt is better than kane ever was

gently caress you

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Commissar Ken posted:

Kane tried to save us all from the horrors of a Drew Carey Price is Right and you all need to respect his sacrifice.

Wow, you are right. I may need to re-evaluate my life.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
watching drew carey in the rumble on youtube and what was on the ring buckle covers that WWE had to blur out

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The old WWF attitude era logo, they used to blur that out on all their old footage since one of the conditions the World Wildlife Fund let them keep the WWF name was as long as they kept the same blocky Hogan era logo

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Smackdown is so loving dire holy poo poo

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

bray is better than roman and should have his spot

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Bray is far worse than Kane, one of the absolute worst on the roster. Like a Damien Demento someone saw fit to keep employed and push for years rather than fire them once it was obvious the gimmick was done.

Back in the day I'm sure he could have moved from territory to territory once his poo poo got stale. If people didn't still turn their cell phones on for his entrance, perhaps WWE would realize he's incredibly non-over, death to anyone he feuds with, and finally get rid of him.

Luke Harper deserves Bray's push one million times over.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

watching drew carey in the rumble on youtube and what was on the ring buckle covers that WWE had to blur out
The old WWF logo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

GrimGypsy posted:

I agree I want to see WWE die.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Weird coincidence that all the people who don't like Bray are also the people with bad opinions on everything else. Weeeeeeeird coincidence.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

VJeff posted:

Weird coincidence that all the people who don't like Bray are also the people with bad opinions on everything else. Weeeeeeeird coincidence.

Well, not anymore.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
Bray cheated on wife with at least one person, and now refuses to pay the full child support he owes, instead buying jewelry and a loving pony for the ring announcer he’s loving, plus, he sucks at wrestling and he’s fat but not in the fun wrasslin fat way just a dumpy suburban dad fat

He’s lucky his dad was a wrestler because otherwise he would have been dropped by now

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

GrimGypsy posted:

Just having Bray win all the time would honestly fix a lot of his problems

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Do it ironically posted:

Bray cheated on wife with at least one person, and now refuses to pay the full child support he owes, instead buying jewelry and a loving pony for the ring announcer he’s loving, plus, he sucks at wrestling and he’s fat but not in the fun wrasslin fat way just a dumpy suburban dad fat

Wrong.

Several ponies.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Who could forget all the great Bray Wyatt matches like............

And all the people who have gotten more over in feuds with him like............

But I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that time he was incredibly entertaining when he........

.....well, he may suck but at least he's good for killing 10 minutes on a 3 hour RAW. But that time could just as well be spent letting Bo Dallas run laps around the ring.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
His Last Man Standing match with Cena was really good and it was great when Big Match John chucked the stairs at his head.

Many people say his career went downhill with the spooky singing children, but it was actually when he got CTE from stairs.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Actually you're totally right. I can't even be sarcastic about that step chucking. That flat out ruled.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Do it ironically posted:

He’s lucky his dad was a wrestler because otherwise he would have been dropped by now

spousal support not child support

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Bray was pretty over when he won the WWE Title at EC last year. It all went downhill as soon as Orton turned on him.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Do it ironically posted:

Bray is going to have to work the arson desk now because he cheated on his wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

MotU posted:

spousal support not child support

yes this is important b/c when you look into it it's obvious his ex wife took him to the cleaners to the tune of almost $200k a year on top of whatever he also pays in child support.

• Locked thread