Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I literally have a can of MSG in my spice cabinet. It's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Black August posted:

Money is about to get murderously, razor margin paycheck to paycheck tight, so suddenly needing to save and basically not eat or buy food for three months is pretty alright since one paycheck stopoff can usually load me safe for a month

Just gonna buy gross bags of nuts n' fruit for light subsistence snacking along with protein bars and lots of little salad maker bits and pretend my local mart I blow too much on for dumb poo poo no longer exists

Can you apply for food stamps?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

or suck dicks for cash

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Potatoes, rice and beans.

If you can frontload the cost of a few sacks, buddy, you are set.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I'd also add a bag of lentils. Grad a $5 pack of bacon end bits from your local Ralph's and you've got a delicious lunch/ dip that's good for a few days.
Pair with rice in a kind of poor man's curry for more heft.

naem
May 29, 2011

Get the biggest bag of rice you can find and a whole bunch of lentils

All you need is a pot to boil them in and you can eat for a month for like $20 bucks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Hell yeah dude. Lol if u think im not adding MSG to my stir fry.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Every time you buy a big mac you set one ingredient aside – Then at the end of the week, you have a free big mac, And you love it ever more because you made it with your own hands.

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Anyone that says they are allergic to MSG or they have an MSG sensitivity is full of poo poo. Your body naturally produces low levels of MSG. The two constituent parts of MSG are sodium and glutamic acid, both of which are required for life. It’s almost as annoying as being a vegan.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Huge_Midget posted:

Anyone that says they are allergic to MSG or they have an MSG sensitivity is full of poo poo. Your body naturally produces low levels of MSG. The two constituent parts of MSG are sodium and glutamic acid, both of which are required for life. It’s almost as annoying as being a vegan.

My body produces Hydrochloric acid too, but I'm not drinking it.

Going to the'co for the sacrament today. I have sins to atone for (I had to throw away some Costco chicken).

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
People who give a poo poo if other people are vegans are just as bad as people that say MSG is bad and shovel down parmesan. This is my cool hot take :cool:

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

KakerMix posted:

People who give a poo poo if other people are vegans are just as bad as people that say MSG is bad and shovel down parmesan. This is my cool hot take :cool:

I am fine with anyone being Vegan. I just don't want to hear about it all the time. Shut the gently caress up Janet. No one cares but you, I'm trying to enjoy my steak over here.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

Trastion posted:

I am fine with anyone being Vegan. I just don't want to hear about it all the time. Shut the gently caress up Janet. No one cares but you, I'm trying to enjoy my steak over here.

Same.

You eat what you wanna eat. I'll eat what I wanna eat. All cool.

Confession time

I eat my Costco hot doggos plain.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

That just means you savor the flavor of the dog.

PBUC

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

That just means you savor the flavor of the dog.

PBUC

I can dig that.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
What's the Polish sausage like?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

It's a good alternative to the regular dog.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Is it worth the extra 1.29? I love a good sausage but the dog is just such a good deal.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
They have brats here in Wisconsin but.... I actually don't like them. They're Usinger's brats and I think what I don't like about them is that the grind is too fine. I prefer a coarser grind and I'd honestly take a Johnsonville over it.

Please don't call an exterminatus on me.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Big Grunty Secret posted:

Is it worth the extra 1.29? I love a good sausage but the dog is just such a good deal.

That may be the Italian sausage. There was a time when my costco had all three. The hotdog, Polish sausage, and Italian sausage. Now I only get hot dog or Italian.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

It was the same price at my Costco.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I've gone to Costco enough on Thursdays that my phone is giving me travel time to Costco unprompted

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Literally wasn't necessary in this sentence, you sound like a twonk jamming it in.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

The Polish and the Hot Dog are the same price at every Costco I have been to.

Also its good, its a hotdog with the flavor turned up to 11.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Literally wasn't necessary in this sentence, you sound like a twonk jamming it in.

lol ok

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I've gone to Costco enough on Thursdays that my phone is giving me travel time to Costco unprompted

PBUC

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Wirth1000 posted:

It's 3 dollars to do a side-by-side comparison, and that includes 2 drinks with free refills.

Step ya game up.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Powershift posted:

It's 3 dollars to do a side-by-side comparison, and that includes 2 drinks with free refills.

Step ya game up.

:hai:

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.costcohotdog.com/

Who in here runs this?

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Oh yeah I'm thinking of the Italian sausage sandwich :can:

I wish my Costco had the Polish or brat, though dat dog is hard to beat!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Oh yeah I'm thinking of the Italian sausage sandwich :can:

I wish my Costco had the Polish or brat, though dat dog is hard to beat!

I exclusively ordered the Polish for years under the false assumption that a regular dog would be blander, something more akin to Oscar Meyer, etc. I was so, so wrong: Costco dogs for $1.50 (plus drink w/ refill) is one of the best hot dogs I've ever had. I still get the Polish from time to time, but the good news is that you not missing out on a life-changing experience.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Costco polish and hot doggo are both great. Switch between them for variety!

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Powershift posted:

Step ya game up.

I would love to but none of my local Costcos sell polish dogs.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

I exclusively ordered the Polish for years under the false assumption that a regular dog would be blander, something more akin to Oscar Meyer, etc. I was so, so wrong: Costco dogs for $1.50 (plus drink w/ refill) is one of the best hot dogs I've ever had. I still get the Polish from time to time, but the good news is that you not missing out on a life-changing experience.

Polish has the pleasure of burping 4 hours later and reminding you that you had a Polish.

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

Costco UK is bringing fuel to this wonderful island.

Another reward when I finally get the car fixed.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Horse Clocks posted:

Costco UK is bringing fuel to this wonderful island.

Another reward when I finally get the car fixed.

Last time I was in Liverpool they already had a petrol station there.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Dreamin' bout dem dogs.

Gotta get me AT LEAST one tomorrow.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

They have brats here in Wisconsin but.... I actually don't like them. They're Usinger's brats and I think what I don't like about them is that the grind is too fine. I prefer a coarser grind and I'd honestly take a Johnsonville over it.

Please don't call an exterminatus on me.

They used to sell those 3 lb packs of Johnsonville brats but recently switched over to a new Kirkland brand. Does anyone know if the Kirkland brats are any good? Love Johnsonville but hate hate hate their donations to shitlord Scott Walker even though I no longer live in Wisconsin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Meydey posted:

Polish has the pleasure of burping 4 hours later and reminding you that you had a Polish.

As a man with a hiatal hernia, this is the case for all the food I eat :smug: