Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area (pretty much dead center between them, actually.)

Selling two of my RX-7s:

EDIT: SOLD.

Darchangel fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Oct 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
I have these floor coverings for an ND Miata - I recieved the wrong ones and I will pass the savings on to you!

I eventually got the correct mats for my NA and they look incredibly good, very high quality.

They are these: https://www.carbonmiata.com/shop/mazda-mx-5/floor-mats-quilted-design-3/

I only want $100, but you pay for shipping - they are pretty light so it shouldn't be much.

DrChu
May 14, 2002

Selling an Accessport for MKVI GTIs.

No issues, just trying to free up some money for home repairs. Includes the Accessport, OBDII cable for car, USB cable for computer, carrying case, extra face plate. When I bought it it was shipped to me in its box, so the box has USPS stickers on it.

Asking $475 shipped.

Edit to say that this has been uninstalled/unmarried from my car.

DrChu fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Oct 26, 2017

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Selling my G35 coupe in favor of a 4 door because we had a baby. $9500

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/d/2004-infiniti-g35-coupe-56k/6365959460.html

Copy/paste of the ad, more pictures if you click the CL link.

2004 G35 Coupe 6MT for sale. Very similar to a Nissan 350z, but with a slightly longer wheel base and back seats. Completely stock and never modified. 280 Hp 3.5L V6 engine with a 6 speed manual transmission.

Very low miles, 2nd owner. First owner owned it until last year at 49k miles. The original owner never drove it in the winter, so it's very clean underneath, no rust and always garaged. Right after buying it I had it detailed and polished, so it doesn't even have any swirl marks in the paint, just the normal rock chips, small scratches and door dings. This car has the aero package (front lip, sides, and spoiler), power sunroof, sport package (Brembo brakes, different wheels/tire package) and navigation which is every possible option in 2004 besides an automatic transmission. It's been well taken care of with regular synthetic oil changes, and has always used premium fuel. Inside it has heated leather seats and power everything. Everything works as it should, though the XM radio has been disabled in leiu of a Grom bluetooth adapter ( https://gromaudio.com/store/bt3_adapters/nissan_infiniti_aux-in_mp3_bluetooth_ipod_iphone_adapter_-_sat_emulation.html ), so you can play audio through your phone and have hands free calling. No wires were spliced, it's a pretty clean install. I can show you how to hook back up the XM if you'd rather have that.

Maintenance in the last year:
-Brake pads front and rear
-Compression rods (front lower control arm) replaced due to front end clunk (common issue)
-Front sway bar end links (also to rule out the clunk)
-Oil change at 55k (Pennzoil Platinum 5w30)
-Coolant flush
-Rear differential fluid (Redline)
-Transmission fluid (Redline)

Vehicle needs nothing and is in great shape considering the year and miles. Transmission shifts smoothly without grinds, and engine is strong. Doesn't burn or leak any fluids and I've never had any issues with it besides the clunking front suspension (fixed). It has Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires which are very grippy and not cheap. It handles and feels like a sports car should. The Brembo brakes are amazing and there's no shuddering or squeaking.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
Nice car man. If I was in a different financial spot I would be pretty tempted.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

PaintVagrant posted:

Nice car man. If I was in a different financial spot I would be pretty tempted.

Thanks. Wrong time of year to sell but hopefully it happens quick.

Already had a CLer ask 2 questions answered in the ad. :v:

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

that's a gorgeous G35. If you weren't 900 miles away from me and way too close to my ex-girlfriend for comfort, I'd consider driving up there and buying that thing.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

spouse posted:

that's a gorgeous G35. If you weren't 900 miles away from me and way too close to my ex-girlfriend for comfort, I'd consider driving up there and buying that thing.

Thanks. :) I wish you would.

Another presumptuous craigslister told me to send him a history report from Carfax or the like or else he wasn't going to drive 2 hours to see it. I always see that as buyer responsibility and told him as much, so I haven't heard from him since. :v: If you're not willing to spend $30 or whatever it is (and if it's something you apparently hold in high regard - I don't personally) then you're probably just some bullshit tire kicker anyway. Much like other two folks who I've shown the car already.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Larrymer posted:

Another presumptuous craigslister told me to send him a history report from Carfax or the like or else he wasn't going to drive 2 hours to see it. I always see that as buyer responsibility and told him as much, so I haven't heard from him since. :v: If you're not willing to spend $30 or whatever it is (and if it's something you apparently hold in high regard - I don't personally) then you're probably just some bullshit tire kicker anyway. Much like other two folks who I've shown the car already.
It costs $7 for a legit carfax. I'd pay that to potentially sell a car.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Shows as $40 on the page to me. :confused:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
My man https://carvin123.com/

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Even if that's better info than Carfax, I bet a lot of buyers would be brand loyal and wonder what you're hiding.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

kimbo305 posted:

Even if that's better info than Carfax, I bet a lot of buyers would be brand loyal and wonder what you're hiding.
It gives you a carfax report. e: or autocheck if you want

I bought the car. :coal:

Cage fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Nov 2, 2017

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
Lol, shady but awesome.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
I've sold this :toot:

KakerMix fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jan 6, 2018

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
I have a friend with one of these lexuses and an m3, says the Lexus is hands down faster than his m3. However, in his words, the Lexus has "a motherfucking big turbo"

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!

KakerMix posted:

Selling our 1995 Lexus SC 300 w/ 2JZ-GE, 5 speed manual transmission. 82991 miles. Asking $8,000.

My best friend has driven one of these for 20 years and it's the most reliable tank I've ever driven. He's currently up to 315k miles with standard maintenance and replacements. Great lines too, beautiful and reliable car, highly recommended.

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

click clack POW, officer down
Hey guys, just a quick heads up - did some new Jeep Comanche enamel pins, this time did base model without the "Eliminator" graphic. Came out awesome, especially the chrome ones. Check em out in the SA MART here!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840340

Black/Chrome

Light Blue/Chrome

Black/Black

Dark Blue/Black

Grey/Black

Also, oops I apparently also made them in white but forgot to photograph/list them? If you want a white one just order whatever color and leave a note in the comments, I'll see it.

And here are a few of the pins I posted last time, still available in the shop in a couple different colorways in most cases:

Just like your parents used to have! Wood paneled Plymouth Voyager. Available in maroon, beige and blue. Limited edition to 50 of each colorway.

Porsche 917 in Gulf Racing livery that raced the 24 Hrs of Daytona in 1970. Really nice quality hard enamel with double clutches on back.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/524442...p_home_active_6

And here are the OG Eliminator pins. Still available in all 3 colors. Also available in red in patch form.

USE PROMO CODE "GOONS" FOR 20% OFF YOUR ORDER OF TENBUX OR MORE

Any questions just lemme post em here or message me through the store!

TACTICAL SANDALS fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Nov 12, 2017

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Those are loving awesome and Kastein is gonna buy all of them.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Edit: gone

:ninja:

Maybe. I am afraid I would lose them in 5 seconds flat.

Also, I have a 1979 Yamaha xs650 for sale, clean title. I took it in trade for the datsun and don't want it either, it was just worth about the same amount and takes less space. 1k OBO, if you get here in the next two weeks or so so I don't have to think about dragging it to my hangar, I'll definitely take significantly less. It needs the front brake worked on IIRC, a stator (it runs and drives but the battery doesn't charge), wiring repairs, and a seat recover if you're picky. I can't keep it because I'm not sane enough for biking, I would die or get arrested within 2 months.

Edit: gingerbread house man if you read this I will totally trade it for any *working* 30+in 2 stage snowblower less than 3 decades old. I'm not looking forward to fixing the two 40 year old ones I already have... Again.

kastein fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Aug 19, 2022

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

edit: sold

Suburban Dad fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Mar 17, 2018

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Larrymer posted:

With a 2nd car for sale and another rando Craig's lister requesting a cheap Vin check from an unknown site, I'm convinced this is a scam by the people who run those sites to get free money.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

Larrymer posted:

With a 2nd car for sale and another rando Craig's lister requesting a cheap Vin check from an unknown site, I'm convinced this is a scam by the people who run those sites to get free money.

That's exactly what it is. They usually get a referral kickback.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

sharkytm posted:

That's exactly what it is. They usually get a referral kickback.

Or aren't a buyer at all and just want you to pay to use their site.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Darchangel posted:

Or aren't a buyer at all and just want you to pay to use their site.

That's my thought.

Mr-Spain
Aug 27, 2003

Bullshit... you can be mine.
Set of 2008 Civic Si wheels, two have a spot of curb check. Other than that fine. $100 + shipping.

flightless greeb
Jan 28, 2016

Been having trouble getting this to move so I've reduced its price a final time.

2008 Pontiac G8 GT, 133k miles $10,750

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/2008-pontiac-g8-gt/6410756985.html

I'm the third owner of this Pontiac which I've had since 2014. It has been daily driven on streets and highways but has been well maintained throughout. I have all maintenance records stretching back to the first owner.

First some bad to get out of the way. The vehicle does have some scratches, paint chips and dings from being used as a DD. I've tried to document these in photos but to sum up, scratches along the fenders, chips in the rear bumper and gouges in the front air dam. There are some worn areas on the outer edges of the driver and passenger seats but no tears in the upholstery. Currently showing a code regarding the passenger seat weight sensor (Airbag Fault).

Good news - the car has nearly brand new tires, Bridgestone Pole Positions put on in August. Front brakes have roughly 15k miles on them. The car comes with a cold air intake but I have the stock airbox too, which I'll be installing so it can pass smog. It has a front plate that comes with it as well. Includes a set of premium extra floor mats and a spare tire kit which was optional at the time of purchase. It also has a new battery and the oil pressure sensor was just replaced.

Overall this is a higher mileage example of a very reliable vehicle (0 problems with the motor or drivetrain during my ownership). If you're looking for these you know they only made them for two years, the last of the Pontiacs and very nearly the last of the big V8 sedans. The Australian Holden Commodore, which this is a rebadged example of, is being discontinued this year per GM.

FYI I am not interested in any trades. VINLeaks report: https://vinleaks.com/en/check-vin-number-and-get-the-vehicle-history-report/reportView/c11384a065bf3c6c9a6809bf3122d98e

imgur album w/ more pics: https://imgur.com/a/Zf6Lb

giundy
Dec 10, 2005
I have a set of Coverking leatherette seat covers for a 2012+ JK Wrangler. Set includes front seats and rear for a 2 door. Front seat with height adjustment, no air bag. They are black with gray center inserts, near perfect condition but have scuff on the back of the driver side cover. I can post pictures of them installed . Covers fell very similar to leather, much better than the real leather in my Miata and are an easy way to install seat heaters. Previously had seat heaters but have been removed. These originally were $250 from Quadratec and are no longer available. I'd like $100 +shipping.

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008
Sold

GentlemanofLeisure fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Mar 31, 2018

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

350z/G35 SS brake lines from z1 motorsports, brand new. Fits Brembo calipers. $80 shipped.
https://www.z1motorsports.com/z1-products/z1-motorsports/z1-350z-g35-stainless-steel-brake-lines-p-2998.html

Volvo 2.5T timing belt, tensioner, idler, and water pump kit. $80 shipped.
GATES TCKWP331A
Application info for the million volvos this fits:
http://navigates.gates.com/AddedValue.aspx?PartNumber=TCKWP331A

Various Volvo odds and ends. Bought for a 2006 V70 2.5T. Parking brake shoes, lower control arm bushings (forward bushings), oil filter and drain plug washers, some gaskets (throttle body, water outlet and thermostat, stuff you'd need for a PCV job) and a front left outer tie rod end. Best offer on these, would prefer somebody to take the whole lot.

Suburban Dad fucked around with this message at 11:39 on Jan 28, 2018

snugglz
Nov 12, 2004
moist sod for your hogan
heavy heart vs light wallet: I'm selling the sweet Gillig I bought from Cursedshitbox in August. I really want to keep it but I'm going back to school in the fall and need fewer projects and more $$... not in a hurry to sell per se. trade offers welcome.

1969 Gillig DT16
97,1xx miles
Goonprice - $9000 obo -- will consider trades for other diesel stuff (preferably a pickup or a LWB sprinter), or a Tacoma, or... well whaddya got?
Location - Sonoma County, CA (currently just outside Santa Rosa)

I'm gonna quote CSB's original ad as it's pretty thorough and virtually nothing else has changed aside from us swapping out the front airbags and my adjusting and greasing the drag link to tighten up the steering play. I took it on one 800 mile road trip and it performed flawlessly; has the best air brakes I've ever used. I haven't swapped out any of the tires but one or two rears are probably about ready (all the spares are still in the back). someone please make something awesome out of this thing!

CSB posted:

1969 Gillig DT16. This bus was custom built for paramount pictures. It's one of 12 in existence. It was later sold and used by extreme 4x4 on powerblock tv. They used it to haul jeeps. After they busted the deck, it was then parked for about 10 years and fell into disrepair. The PO of this coach bought it as a project. The ceiling was rebuilt and new crossmembers installed. he went through the major mechanical systems of the bus in preparations of turning it into a luxury coach, but being in his 60s his wife vetoed that idea. we bought it to turn it into an off-the-grid toy-hauler and travel the country. Life got in the way and now we're relocating to Europe.

Tech data:
RV title. No CDL req'd, however you *need* to know how to drive something this large. That said, it's a really nice driving coach. Especially with some weight in the box.
NHH262 12.25L flat six cummins engine. Think small cam 262. Yep. 262HP at 2100rpm. *someone* turned up the governor and it'll spin to about 2500, but I'm not too comfortable with this idea.
15 speed non-syncro transmission. yes, you have to float them or double clutch, this is not a car transmission. This transmission also has a working "clutch brake". Treat it like a progressive trans and it'll treat you nicely.
Both rear axles are powered, selectively. No lockers or LSD that I'm aware of. 4.55 gears. Top speed is around 75. It cruises well at 65ish. CA mandates 55mph for big things anyway...
it sits at around 30,000lb empty. Rated for 48,500 + a trailer.
yes, 096,221 miles. Even in sub freezing the engine starts better than my v8 diesel ford does when it's 100f out.
AIR BRAKES. Twin chamber. 3 air tanks onboard. They are properly adjusted and work as they should.
There is a pintle on the rear for towing trailers. My recommendation is to reinforce it before putting 30klb on it.
10-12mpg. 125Gallon fuel tank.
This vehicle has power assisted steering too.
There is ample-below deck storage too.

work done:
new brake chambers, valves, and hoses
New front shocks/air springs, The front ones do not have bumpstops internally and should be swapped. I have purchased the new ones.
New coolant hoses and filter. SCA is regularly monitored. I'm using ELC in it.
New belts and alternator conversion. 2 batteries too.
Spin-on engine oil filter conversion, new fluids in both rear diffs, the trans, and engine.
Front hubs converted from grease to oil-type
newer style fuel filter with hand primer. Tank has been treated with biocide just incase.
cross members below the main deck are .250" thick square tube with 1" treated hardwood ply ontop of it. It's strong.
2/3 of the roof beams/wood replaced. aluminum re-riveted and sealed. It used to have a roof rack that rusted rotting out the interior. It's all been fixed now.
The roof/walls/floor are indeed isnulated. the ceiling has birch finished plywood with led light modules. We had these operated by a microcontroller and could switch them on/off by a smartphone.
Outer wheels are Alcoa, inners are steel. Tires are 11R24.5. I have several good spares for it too. (some are dry rotted so I bought new-used ones)

There are two auto-temperature ceiling fans. one is waterproof, one isnt. There is also an escape hatch midship. The interior ceiling height is somewhere around 7' tall.

This thing would be perfect for someone going to burningman, or needed a toyhauler. It could even be useful as a lunch truck.

Known issues:
some tires are rotted. (I have replacements)
The intermediate arm between the steering box and left knuckle has some minor play in one joint. It is within DOT limits, but it is something you should know about.
the coolant pump will slowly leak when it is parked. running/warm it does not leak. Typical with old diesels that were ELC converted.

Old album of pics: http://imgur.com/a/C9y2W
new album of pics: http://imgur.com/a/s3Pt0

rowebot44
Feb 21, 2006
I am selling a project that fell into my lap. I don't even know what the exact miles are on it but it runs and drive with the 250 straight 6 that is in it. It is not clean and has some surface rust but it needs to leave. The price is negotiable to make it go away faster.

https://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/6508824090.html

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

Someone please buy my 18" P38 wheels with almost brand new tires.

Make offer they're super heavy and in the way: https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/wto/d/p38-range-rover-wheels-and/6509203158.html

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians

Nur_Neerg posted:

In a similar post to the above! Selling an Accessport: V2 SUB-002. Get better power and maybe better gas mileage, plus support for future modding. I loaded Win 7 onto my PC just to get this thing updated. UNmarried.

Works on:

2004-2007 STi
2006-2007 WRX
2004-2006 Forester XT
2005-2006 Legacy GT
2005-2006 Outback XT

Looking for $400 shipped in the CON US. Pick up in Seattle is also possible.

Still for sale if anyone is interested.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Wish it worked on a FiST :v:

Funkatron5000
Apr 23, 2014
Anyone interested in my old 1990 bronco? ( https://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-ford-bronco/6518109809.html ) I would basically sell it for enough to cover a bed liner for my new truck and have it taken away forever to a goon. Locally selling it would be ideal, but if you wanted to cover the renting a Uhaul trailer and some gas I could tow it. I'm just do not plan on driving halfway across the US, say 500 miles? Frankly I don't care how it goes.

The truck sat for maybe 10+ years, I got it, put some work into it, fuel tank, sending unit, all new brakes and lines, tires, shocks, rear window, etc. its like old.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Funkatron5000 posted:

Anyone interested in my old 1990 bronco? ( https://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/d/1990-ford-bronco/6518109809.html ) I would basically sell it for enough to cover a bed liner for my new truck and have it taken away forever to a goon. Locally selling it would be ideal, but if you wanted to cover the renting a Uhaul trailer and some gas I could tow it. I'm just do not plan on driving halfway across the US, say 500 miles? Frankly I don't care how it goes.

The truck sat for maybe 10+ years, I got it, put some work into it, fuel tank, sending unit, all new brakes and lines, tires, shocks, rear window, etc. its like old.

Rent the u-haul 1-way to central ohio and meet me in erie Pa to swap trailer for lots less than you're asking?

I'll make you proud to sell it to meatpimp.

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009

Larrymer posted:

Selling my G35 coupe in favor of a 4 door because we had a baby. $9500

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/d/2004-infiniti-g35-coupe-56k/6365959460.html

Copy/paste of the ad, more pictures if you click the CL link.

2004 G35 Coupe 6MT for sale. Very similar to a Nissan 350z, but with a slightly longer wheel base and back seats. Completely stock and never modified. 280 Hp 3.5L V6 engine with a 6 speed manual transmission.

Very low miles, 2nd owner. First owner owned it until last year at 49k miles. The original owner never drove it in the winter, so it's very clean underneath, no rust and always garaged. Right after buying it I had it detailed and polished, so it doesn't even have any swirl marks in the paint, just the normal rock chips, small scratches and door dings. This car has the aero package (front lip, sides, and spoiler), power sunroof, sport package (Brembo brakes, different wheels/tire package) and navigation which is every possible option in 2004 besides an automatic transmission. It's been well taken care of with regular synthetic oil changes, and has always used premium fuel. Inside it has heated leather seats and power everything. Everything works as it should, though the XM radio has been disabled in leiu of a Grom bluetooth adapter ( https://gromaudio.com/store/bt3_adapters/nissan_infiniti_aux-in_mp3_bluetooth_ipod_iphone_adapter_-_sat_emulation.html ), so you can play audio through your phone and have hands free calling. No wires were spliced, it's a pretty clean install. I can show you how to hook back up the XM if you'd rather have that.

Maintenance in the last year:
-Brake pads front and rear
-Compression rods (front lower control arm) replaced due to front end clunk (common issue)
-Front sway bar end links (also to rule out the clunk)
-Oil change at 55k (Pennzoil Platinum 5w30)
-Coolant flush
-Rear differential fluid (Redline)
-Transmission fluid (Redline)

Vehicle needs nothing and is in great shape considering the year and miles. Transmission shifts smoothly without grinds, and engine is strong. Doesn't burn or leak any fluids and I've never had any issues with it besides the clunking front suspension (fixed). It has Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires which are very grippy and not cheap. It handles and feels like a sports car should. The Brembo brakes are amazing and there's no shuddering or squeaking.

Is this still available?

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Is this still available?

Noooooooooooope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vs Dinosaurs
Mar 14, 2009
Bummer. Haven’t seen a non salvage title g35 in CL for under 10k.

If anyone is selling a sporty japanese manual at a good price west of the Mississippi I am interested.