Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

b-minus1 posted:

hey guys, deadline is tonight

there's a few things about n1 that need to be clarified wrt RF's death. I also feel like keane is lying about what he did n2. gimme a little bit to go through some posts first.

If you can redirect everything, how did you lose a power when someone targeted you (or "attempted to target" you)? Also, what was this power?
does your power cause all actions to redirect back to the person or is it a random redirection?

What did I say I did night 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ah, if Kash didn't receive the boon well somebody did.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Stuff happens and I don't mean to press you on this if you're busy, but this is twice that you've dodged my question on getting you to explicitly give your take on chaos.

What's up?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hi everyone, who scum?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

chaoslord posted:

Hi everyone, who scum?

Beeminusminuswon

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I would vote crazy today. In fact ##vote crazyeyes

Crazyeyes
Nov 5, 2009

If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'.
After havign my internet out most of the day, it finally returns.

CCKeane posted:

What's your scorchingist take here?

I think Chaos is trying hard to come across well-intentioned, but isn't really doing much. He does a lot of rehashing in his posts.He also keeps asking for specifics about people's roles. It to some degree is reading like role fishing to me since he is obviously trying to determine elemental alignments, which is something a scum player would want to do to avoid wasting their actions. Saying "they already claimed, so it's fair game" doesn't really jive for me. I would vote for him.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

CCKeane posted:

What did I say I did night 2?

i thought you were claiming responsibility for the nk.

CCKeane posted:

Ah, if Kash didn't receive the boon well somebody did.

wouldn't you be told if your action was successful?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Crazyeyes (1): Kashuno, Tobbs Gnawed, Kashuno, Tobbs Gnawed, Mithross
b-minus1 (1): Tobbs Gnawed, chaoslord, chaoslord
CCKeane (1): GulagDolls, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed

Not Voting (5): b-minus1, CCKeane, chaoslord, Crazyeyes, Kashuno

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 07th, 2018 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 5 hours, 30 minutes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

wouldn't you be told if your action was successful?

NY action was successful. That doesn't mean Kash received the boon.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Crazyeyes posted:

I think Chaos is trying hard to come across well-intentioned, but isn't really doing much. He does a lot of rehashing in his posts.He also keeps asking for specifics about people's roles. It to some degree is reading like role fishing to me since he is obviously trying to determine elemental alignments, which is something a scum player would want to do to avoid wasting their actions. Saying "they already claimed, so it's fair game" doesn't really jive for me. I would vote for him.

nobody is doing much this game, especially today. your read of chaoslord could be applied to almost anyone in the game. and meta-takes like "which is something a scum player would want to do to avoid wasting their actions" always ping me. other than chaoslord, who else do you find scummy?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

Explictly not, and it is deeply suspicious that you are pursuing this thread without reading my posts.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Crazyeyes posted:

Is chaos scum, yes or no?

Because it seems like you're explaining why you're going to vote a town player, here.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CCKeane posted:

Explictly not, and it is deeply suspicious that you are pursuing this thread without reading my posts.

lol relax. i have read your posts, and i was just asking for clarification. i thought your first post at the start of d3:

CCKeane posted:

You're welcome, Kash.

had something to do with RFs death due to some night action mafia result involving them. which is why I made this post:

b-minus1 posted:

keane's post did imply that he vigged rf, even if he didn't explicitly confirm it. i guess it's possible keane is scum and killed moat, and his scum partner rf was killed by an unknown vig, but that seems rather unlikely.

your explanation makes sense now, im really not sure why i thought you were claiming a vig.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Ding ding doodle.

##vote crazyeyes

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Crazyeyes (2): Kashuno, Tobbs Gnawed, Kashuno, Tobbs Gnawed, Mithross, CCKeane
b-minus1 (1): Tobbs Gnawed, chaoslord, chaoslord

Not Voting (4): b-minus1, chaoslord, Crazyeyes, Kashuno

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 07th, 2018 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 18 minutes.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Well

Well

Well.

Who is about?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

It'd be a shame if nobody died today, wouldn't it?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote crazyeyes

Sick and goin to bed now

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hi I just finished my studying for the night!

##vote crazyeyes the blood must flow

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Blood, BLOOD

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Okaaaaaay ##vote crazyeyes

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Crazyeyes (5): Kashuno, Tobbs Gnawed, Kashuno, Tobbs Gnawed, Mithross, CCKeane, chaoslord, Kashuno, Tobbs Gnawed
b-minus1 (0): Tobbs Gnawed, chaoslord, chaoslord, Tobbs Gnawed

Not Voting (2): b-minus1, Crazyeyes

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 07th, 2018 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 51 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Another day of deliberation saw the Masters perform the exorcism on The Divination Master.

They felt as though things were going as they had the previous days but this time they drew out the spirit of Talos the demon king!
The divination master was saved and quickly rushed to recover after the ordeal and was unable to continue deliberating.

Crazyeyes - Evil Aligned Talos The Demon King was exorcised from The Divination Master on Day 3!

Divination

You are Divination -

You are a master of divination magic.

Each night you may choose a target to scry.

You will see who the scried target visits OR see who visits the scried target, chosen when using the power at night.

Your Counter is Conjuration, Conjurors are immune to your abilities and will cause them to fail.

Talos -

You are Talos The Demon King, a powerful demon bent on world domination.

Evil - You are evil aligned and win when you control the vote.

It is night 3!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Mithross was unable to end the day with more posts than Me + Votefinder so is now hated for day 4!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The night was quiet.

No one has died on night 3!

It is now day 4!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Mithross (1): Anonymous

Not Voting (7): b-minus1, CCKeane, chaoslord, GulagDolls, Kashuno, Mithross, Tobbs Gnawed

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 10th, 2018 at 11:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I healed Keane lol

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

A thing to consider:

I still think there is a missing NK from N1. Mith claimed a vig. If he's going to be hated the rest of the way, we can't bring him to LYLO. Might be worth just taking care of today.

I also think there is only 1 scum left, which gives us a bit more leeway to be wrong. If anyone thinks there is the possibility of 2 left, this is probably not a good plan.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
night action was successful

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

chaoslord posted:

A thing to consider:

I still think there is a missing NK from N1. Mith claimed a vig. If he's going to be hated the rest of the way, we can't bring him to LYLO. Might be worth just taking care of today.

I also think there is only 1 scum left, which gives us a bit more leeway to be wrong. If anyone thinks there is the possibility of 2 left, this is probably not a good plan.

mithross is one of the few people crazyeyes actually voted for. Could be a bus but I dunno.

I sort of hope that in this super role-heavy game we'd have night action results to work with. Mithross is apparently some kind of JOAT so I really hope he posts today with something. If not, we probably should just dunk him.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

mithross is one of the few people crazyeyes actually voted for. Could be a bus but I dunno.

I sort of hope that in this super role-heavy game we'd have night action results to work with. Mithross is apparently some kind of JOAT so I really hope he posts today with something. If not, we probably should just dunk him.

This is a good point. I haven't gone back to read CE in light of his flip, just knowing that Mith is hated now and we can't bring him with us to the end game I thought I would bring that up for consideration. It may be a bad plan, I dunno, I just wanted to put it out there.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
gulag is mia

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

b-minus1 posted:

night action was successful

What, exactly, did you do?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

It's true, my schedule got changed and I messed up, you will have to remove me before end game probably.

Fortunately I do have one last card to play.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

I will say however that there's no reason to guess how many scum are left. CPig listed the flavor of all three scum in his opening post, so we know there should be one left.

It's not impossible there's two, but I think it's unlikely enough we can move forward assuming one.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I healed Keane lol

i healed you.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
swiggity swag what's in the ##vote mithross

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

gulag is mia

??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

gulag has returned to his lurking ways. in his most recent game he was one of the most active posters and flipped town when he died. so im surprised to see that he doesn't have much to say.

why are you surprised. do you KNOW MY ALIGNMENT???????????

• Locked thread