Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Oh she got the bone. And she has since taken it back outside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.

https://www.petfinder.com/dog/blue-9413-41073306/mo/joplin/joplin-humane-society-mo04/

quote:

OWNER SURRENDER BECAUSE IT KEEPS GETTING OUT OF THE YARD AND KILLING CHICKENS AND CHASING CATS

Good dog, chickens are tasty.

I would love to give her a home but I have cats. :(

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Foster puppy has attached like a tick to Uncle Tarkus, learning all about sleeping like a big dog

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I love little pup big dog dynamics :3:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
How is Tarkus taking it?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

How is Tarkus taking it?

Honestly better than I thought. He’s kind of a puppy in a big dog body so I think he likes having a buddy to play with toys together. Our other dog Jade isn’t as thrilled about the puppy but it’s interesting to watch them all together because she will “police” Tarkus if he starts getting too rough with the puppy. There’s been a little bit of jealousy over food and attention but nothing worrisome or out of the ordinary. Tonight Tarkus even shared his bedtime cookie with the puppy :3:

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Guess what I’m gonna do

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

PenisMonkey posted:

Guess what I’m gonna do

Win an Oscar?

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
For Best Dogumentary

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

PenisMonkey posted:

Guess what I’m gonna do

Make an all-Pom version of "A Streetcar Named Desire" with Chi-Chi on camera duties?

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Found a gif of Reggie trying to convince someone to toss a fakestick, so now you can have the experience in the comfort of your own home.

(He's wet because the best place to toss a fakestick is in the creek.)

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Lando has been staying at the puppy palace for the past six days since I’ve been on an overseas work trip and my girlfriend went abroad for a wedding. I picked him up when I got home and he’s basically been my little shadow ever since. Except for when I slipped away to get my good boy a treat...

Gonna be giving this dude all the pets, snugs and treats until his human mom comes home on Monday.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Give that dog everything

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

don’t regret that iPhone X purchase one bit

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Give that dog everything

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
:(

https://i.imgur.com/3IPmoOZ.gifv

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Give that dog everything

Okay, but only because you suggested it.

I’ve had Lando for four months now and he’s really filled out nicely and looks very healthy- I’d say he’s probably between 50-55 pounds and I can’t really feel his pelvis the way I used to when we first got him. On the paperwork we got when we took him home, it said he weighed 37 pounds at his first shelter. That’s way too skinny for a dog of his size and I shudder to think how underfed he must have been. He also came in with fleas and worms, but those were treated before he got to me.

I also noted that there was an address listed as the location from which he was seized/surrendered, along with six other dogs, on his paperwork. I looked it up and discovered that a 66 year old guy lives there. Maybe the underfeeding and neglect explains why he really doesn’t like older white men, or maybe Lando is just super woke. Either way, I’m glad he’s with me and my girlfriend, because he’s certainly never going to want for food or attention ever again.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
My two bitches are super uncomfortable around men they don't know, but they love women and children. Maybe it's a dog thing.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

My pupper is also super uncomfortable around men, especially my dad. Which bums him out, because Apollo will do an unintentional comedy scene - he gets up to greet my parents coming in, and beelines past Dad to go to Mom.

Now, part of this is Dad's fault - he's picked up Apollo randomly, tried to hold him down for nail trimming (didn't work) - but he was nervous even before Dad proved to be the kind of friendly Apollo doesn't like.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I've only met one dog who hasn't liked me. She wasn't normally shy around strangers, I'm told, but she would hardly come near me and would shiver even when she did let me pet her (and only after watching me give another pup copious scritches). I can only assume that I looked or smelled like somebody else, but I don't know why she was afraid and it breaks my heart. :(

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
"Yeah he's totally friendly!"

*attacks Monty*

even if you think your dog is sweeter than sugar, be cautious with introductions.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

https://twitter.com/KathrynGamer/status/972076925039661057

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

A good idea, but in my experience petting a dog means they keep coming at you because they want more pets!

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

My two bitches are super uncomfortable around men they don't know, but they love women and children. Maybe it's a dog thing.

Bruce is the same way, he loves women.

They love him too. "OMG he's sooooo cute!!"

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Where's Monty?

I just cleaned my monitor screen of fingerprints, need to boop that snoot.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Goober Peas posted:

Where's Monty?

I just cleaned my monitor screen of fingerprints, need to boop that snoot.

He’s clocked in right now, hard at work on a bone.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

boop the snoot posted:

He’s clocked in right now, hard at work on a bone.

Good boy

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Our rescue Maggie was underfed, as a golden retriever/border collie mix, she was 24-27 pounds due to getting half a can of food a day.

Previous owner was more interested in getting hammered nightly.

Her last weigh in for shots, she's a healthy 45.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Syrian Lannister posted:

Our rescue Maggie was underfed, as a golden retriever/border collie mix, she was 24-27 pounds due to getting half a can of food a day.

Previous owner was more interested in getting hammered nightly.

Her last weigh in for shots, she's a healthy 45.

goddamn that's awesome. gently caress those other people sideways with a tire iron though.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
She's still afraid of plastic bags, and sudden movements, even after three years though.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Here’s Lando getting his rear end kicked by his buddy who’s half his size. This was goddamn hilarious to watch.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
Pepper's finished after a good hill climb this morning:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Postin' for effect

https://i.imgur.com/Jq0gtFe.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/Ot0VUDq.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/L8vh6hF.gifv

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
All those good dogs!

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Here’s Lando, who was very happy to go for a long, seven-mile romp on a beautiful day. When he got home, he flopped down on the cool hardwood floor with such force that he belched on impact, and now he has the hiccups.

Why are dogs so awesome?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

h3r0n
Dec 22, 2005

Hiking dogs = sleeping dogs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

this is my tuxedo cat (not really but jesus i had to look)

btw tux cats best cats