Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Is this the same woman who has numerous cat fetuses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Tasteless Tattoos .... But .... Why?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Vato posted:

Speaking of fetuses...fetai? Whatever. Anyway, there exists another cat fetus tattoo which is not even comparable to the original.
Here it is:

This is gross.

Which cat fetus original?

This one?

or this one?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Were the bananas on that first one discussed before? Because, uh, I'm not sure I get the bananas, and I realize that's a weird thing to think in the midst of Cat Fetus Party, but... yeah.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

What on earth, it looks like half the face was done by an entirely different artist. :psyduck:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

Were the bananas on that first one discussed before? Because, uh, I'm not sure I get the bananas, and I realize that's a weird thing to think in the midst of Cat Fetus Party, but... yeah.

IIRC, the woman said she already had the bananas, and then got the whole fetus thing in the middle.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

IIRC, the woman said she already had the bananas, and then got the whole fetus thing in the middle.

But did the bananas already have cat paws themselves?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
You're asking questions I'm not sure you want the answers to.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

rydiafan posted:

But did the bananas already have cat paws themselves?

Unknown. Either answer is equally horrifying.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
:gonk:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

OMFG, that is just diseased :catstare:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

What would even make that happen

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

what in the everloving gently caress

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

History Comes Inside! posted:

What would even make that happen

Scarification. Distressing a wound aesthetically to create bumps.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Scarification. Distressing a wound aesthetically to create bumps.

Mmmm no, that's not scarification. That's also just.. not what scarification is, in general?

That's either an infection or an allergic reaction to the ink. I don't think it looks like the homemade tattoo removal horrors I've seen before.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

it looks distressed and looking at it makes me distressed

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

MissEchelon posted:

it looks distressed and looking at it makes me distressed

It looks like when a dog has really bad mainge and I really wish I’d never seen it. I had to share the picture so I didn’t feel so alone in my discomfort. Sorry guys!

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Keloid scarring?

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
I looked at it first and was like hmm it really does look 3d wonder how they managed toOHG GOD

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Can you imagine touching that monstrosity?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Can you imagine touching that monstrosity?

I knew a guy in high school who had an abrasion on his elbow. It was the big bulge that, after a few weeks, deflated into a weird sack. I witnessed multiple girls walk up and ask to poke his "elbow scrotum."

So apparently that kind of thing works for some people??

Jisae
Oct 1, 2004

What a bargain!

That does not look like keloid scarring. It looks hard and crusty and will probably just dry up and fall off like a massive scab.

I wouldn't put it past some kitchen scratchers to innovate, advertising "NEW 3D TATTOOS" on facebook/craigslist when in reality they're blindly adding something into the inks to try and insert a filler like silicone sealant to puff out the skin when they're basically just irritating the poo poo out of it and who knows what else. Much like those discount "plastic surgeons" who injected cement into people's asses because people will always be desperate and dumb.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Bored posted:

Which cat fetus original?

This one?

or this one?

I forgot about the second one! If there are three cat fetus tattoos on the Internet...that means there must be more in the world. Weird!

Re: silicone, I used to see this gal named Pebbelz Da Model online a lot, and she had a BIG butt. And then a few years went by, and I was like, "Wonder if that chick is still around..." Turns out she went to jail for killing some other chick who she had given butt shots to. Crazy world.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you

Long live the new flesh

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.
That's definitely a new one to me.. You can purposely create some neat "raised" designs when doing scarification or branding, or even subdermal implants under tattoos. No idea wtf that "3D rose" is. :psyduck:

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Likely a sensitivity/allergic reaction to the purple/pink/red dye.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Vato posted:

I forgot about the second one! If there are three cat fetus tattoos on the Internet...that means there must be more in the world. Weird!

Re: silicone, I used to see this gal named Pebbelz Da Model online a lot, and she had a BIG butt. And then a few years went by, and I was like, "Wonder if that chick is still around..." Turns out she went to jail for killing some other chick who she had given butt shots to. Crazy world.

Alyssa, Simon. Theodore! Do do, dodododo.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

If the cheek beard filled in Squidward would just be standing in the beard, peering out from behind the sideburns

Does his throat tattoo say Shut up???????

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Flaccid Trip
Apr 29, 2008

Before I enlarged the photo, I thought that was raw sausage.

Tork Monkee 4 Life
Feb 4, 2009

Antivehicular posted:

There’s bit of info on her tumblr:
“The bananas were pre cat womb. There are ashes from three of my cats who have passed away in the ink of the fetuses.”

http://red--hel.tumblr.com/post/130299944430/inippleny-red-hellion-10-hrs-of-pure-hell

:3

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Tork Monkee 4 Life posted:

There’s bit of info on her tumblr:
“The bananas were pre cat womb. There are ashes from three of my cats who have passed away in the ink of the fetuses.”

http://red--hel.tumblr.com/post/130299944430/inippleny-red-hellion-10-hrs-of-pure-hell

:3

Ewwww. Just get a tattoo on it's own, my god.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Beerus, nooooo

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

sweeperbravo posted:

If the cheek beard filled in Squidward would just be standing in the beard, peering out from behind the sideburns

Does his throat tattoo say Shut up???????

No clue but the Nike swoosh says baller!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Tasteless.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

:eyepop:

That makes me physically uncomfortable. I’m squirming in my seat.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

brb, screaming into the void

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Haven’t seen anything so tasteless in quite a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Flaccid Trip posted:

Before I enlarged the photo, I thought that was raw sausage.

You're not wrong.