Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
This thread is for TVIV and the Cult of the Needle. Enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

All hail the Needle!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/13/us/elections/results-pennsylvania-house-special-election.html

Since the OP didn't post it. :v:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
COUNT THOSE GODDAMN VOTES I NEED MY FIX

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
For the Alabama senate election the NYTimes and 538 were doing running commentary and analysis. Anything like that for this race, or is it too podunk to warrant that?

I need my FIX of hot takes while watching the needle.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
What're you calling lowcontent, assface?

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
My parents both voted. :allears:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
All glory to the HypnoNeedle.

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-NEEDLE

Lol goddamn. Neatly in a row.

Seph
Jul 12, 2004

Please look at this photo every time you support or defend war crimes. Thank you.
Any exit polls? I can't find anything.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE COMING OF THE LORD
HE IS JITTERING UP THE PERCENTAGES WHERE THE ODDS OF WRATH ARE STORED
HE HATH LOOSED THE FATEFUL HAPPENING OF HIS TERRIBLE SWIFT SWORD
HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON!

GLORY, GLORY HAIL THE NEEEDLE!
HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON!

(quoting myself from the last time we needled together).

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

results coming in 5 minutes

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
LET THE BLOOD FLOW.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit
An evening with the needle in one hand and a bowl in the other. Tonight I'm gonna be puffing on some Sour Urkle. (Just enjoying the freedoms of living in Oregon). What are ya'll fellow addicts pregaming with while you wait for the needle to get going?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Seph posted:

Any exit polls? I can't find anything.

I've seen rumors that it's Lamb by 4, which explains why Republicans are already doing damage control. We'll see though.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Prester Jane posted:

An evening with the needle in one hand and a bowl in the other. Tonight I'm gonna be puffing on some Sour Urkle. (Just enjoying the freedoms of living in Oregon). What are ya'll pregaming with while you wait for the needle to get going?

Been sipping at a decent but not fantastic pecan porter for the last hour.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Prester Jane posted:

An evening with the needle in one hand and a bowl in the other. Tonight I'm gonna be puffing on some Sour Urkle. (Just enjoying the freedoms of living in Oregon). What are ya'll pregaming with while you wait for the needle to get going?

It's a two buck chuck kind of night. :q:

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Prester Jane posted:

Dreams of fireballs racing across the sky

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
Will trump be 6-0 after tonight or 5-0? Tune in and find out!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Rick Saccone tortured people at Abu Ghraib.

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
I'm all in on this night being yet another bloodletting for the worst people imaginable. :)

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
Special elections are my favorite way to learn the geography of random rear end parts of the United States

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

HOW DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING?!

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

I hadn't really appreciated this before, but good god look at the shape of that district. gently caress gerrymandering.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.
As a reminder, if you want your needle to jitter in your hands like the addict you are, hit the hyperlink in the small print under the needle.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Every time I see this pic I expect him to be throwing lightning in a Quake 1 map.

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Instruction for a JEB?

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

farraday posted:

As a reminder, if you want your needle to jitter in your hands like the addict you are, hit the hyperlink in the small print under the needle.
So is the jitter even based on anything, or is it just random? Because with jitter on the needle is moving when there's not even any votes in.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/973699728264216577?s=20

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Saladin Rising posted:

So is the jitter even based on anything, or is it just random? Because with jitter on the needle is moving when there's not even any votes in.

It's to show uncertainty, not based on any numbers, just visually.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

Saladin Rising posted:

Seriouspost: the more it jitters, the less certain it is about our fates. Right now there are no votes in so it's jittering everywhere.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Push El Burrito posted:

HOW DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING?!

Can't stop. Won't stop. Doesn't know how to stop.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
I expect it will take a little longer for the results to come in because of all the write-ins for Jeb!

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

AND THE FIRST WARD GOES TO THE LAMB BY A WHOPPING 35 VOTES! :toot:

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

pumpinglemma posted:

All hail the Needle!

The needle demands sacrifice and it is a trickster. Our only hope is that death is swift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
It's over, dems take the house 438 or whatever to 0 come midterms

• Locked thread