Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
Hey yospos. This is an important reminder to make your own snacks while using your computer. There is no substitute for jerky (except maybe fruit leather but im skeptical that it’s not somehow bad for you).

A good tip is to make sure that you put a nylon over the exhaust to keep case dust off your jerky.

How do you make use of your case fans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
gotta get the only goon approved jerky from SA Mart using coupon code GOON JERKOFF

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

obstipator posted:

gotta get the only goon approved jerky from SA Mart using coupon code GOON JERKOFF

i too crave rancid animal byproducts unfit for human consumption, dried and mailed to my door by members of a dead internet community

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

obstipator posted:

lol which mod was it that was buying jerky by the pound

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
Just got my 4lbs of goon meat. It was so tasty I ate it all in one sitting, oops haha! Thanks for the jerk

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
got some turkey jerky

pram
Jun 10, 2001

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
fatty jerky sounds really good to me

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
jerky is ok but the little seasoning packets that sometimes comes with it kind of suck :/

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

President Beep posted:

jerky is ok but the little seasoning packets that sometimes comes with it kind of suck :/

lol

Shaman Linavi
Apr 3, 2012

i saw a commercial on the telly for some premium slim-jims
wanna try snapping in to those

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Shaman Linavi posted:

i saw a commercial on the telly for some premium slim-jims
wanna try snapping in to those

slim jamses

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

someone post that wordcloud of all of louisgod posts in that jerky thread

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Is this the bitcoin strawberry thread

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

these bitcoins are making me dusty!

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a blockchain

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
please drink more water

actual water, not fizzy drinks

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

lol

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

my late night snack was a cup of ramen and an entire bag of edamame

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Stymie posted:

please drink more water

actual water, not fizzy drinks

fizzy unflavored water?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

blugu64 posted:

fizzy unflavored water?

lord, no! yuck!

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

Stymie posted:

please drink more water

eating desiccant packages to own the stymie >>>>>

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

not as good by themselves imo

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

is that a bowl of the crunchy little bread thingies in chex mix? if so, would.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

President Beep posted:

is that a bowl of the crunchy little bread thingies in chex mix? if so, would.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Dongslayer. posted:

disagree *said as I pick them out of the chex mix*

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
The rye chips in chex mix are incredibley inferior to the ones in Gardettos.

That being said, they aren't great by themselves.

Also, Gardetos: give me back my sesame bread sticks you motherfucks.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Dongslayer. posted:

wrong.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011
when youre browsing the gas station snack aisle on a road trip and spot that bag...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah. that was an incredibly hosed up thing to say. schadenboner has a busted brain too.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

my bitter bi rival posted:

when youre browsing the gas station snack aisle on a road trip and spot that bag...

These all-rye chip bags are disappointing. The process of working your way to the rye chips* adds anticipation and enjoyment to the eventual achievement of the rye chips.

*: The correct order is: bread-sticks, straight pretzels, regular pretzels, then and only then the rye chips.**

**: Previous to the removal of sesame bread-sticks in 2013 the correct order was: ordinary bread-sticks, straight pretzels, sesame bread-sticks, regular pretzels, rye chips. The mixing of pretzel and bread-stick courses provided micro-achievement and improved the final enjoyment of the rye chips.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the worst part of chex mix is the breadsticks

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Schadenboner posted:

*: The correct order is: bread-sticks, straight pretzels, regular pretzels, then and only then the rye chips.**

jesus christ.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hifi posted:

the worst part of chex mix is the breadsticks

sorry it’s actually the pretzels.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Sorry ‘bout your poorly-optimized consumption of snack foods, bro.

:sympathy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

President Beep posted:

yeah. that was an incredibly hosed up thing to say. schadenboner has a busted brain too.

rye chips benefit greatly from the salt and other garbage they roll around in with chex mix. made this mistake numerous times.

President Beep posted:

sorry it’s actually the pretzels.

:monocle:

• Locked thread