Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fhistleb
Dec 31, 2008

Tell me more about your sandwiches.
90's Wolverine was a mess and you all know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Metabarons:

Context: Metabaron Steelhead has tracked down the head of the last poet in the universe so he can graft it onto his own body.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

lmao

For content, probably Fathom being able to stuff that figure into a swimsuit.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Four astronauts on a space mission are exposed to cosmic rays, from which they develop various superpowers.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I read a transformers comic once and the robo dudes were running and breathing hard and I was like why the hell are they panting they don't have lungs well that's my story byeee

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Flyball posted:

Four astronauts on a space mission are exposed to cosmic rays, from which they develop various superpowers.

Yeah, and then became the world’s shadow government and enforcers. I love Planetary.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

lmao

For content, probably Fathom being able to stuff that figure into a swimsuit.
All the women have that power.

Kaiser Mazoku
Mar 24, 2011

Didn't you see it!? Couldn't you see my "spirit"!?
Captain America was Hydra all along.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

In this extremely stupid page, the author actually thinks hope is a thing, and a powerful thing at that. haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
That time a crazy? anti-mutant?? church??? cult???? wanted to make Nightcrawler pope by way of brainwashing and a holographic disguise, after which he would be publicly revealed and a bunch of people would eat techno-magic communion wafers that make you disintegrate into nothing, thereby imitating the Rapture.

• Locked thread