Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

This are stupid.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Captain Splendid posted:

This are stupid.

is

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Don't sign your posts

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I'm most impressed at how much decent fantasy art is out there these days

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Black and white was an alright series. I wish theyd make more but without molyneux

soylon
Jan 29, 2015

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:same:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Wanna know how the rest of this plays out. Is he unable to work operate a pair of thigh-highs? Is he going to strangle himself with them? Dude spastic?

You
Oct 6, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

Wanna know how the rest of this plays out. Is he unable to work operate a pair of thigh-highs? Is he going to strangle himself with them? Dude spastic?

Maybe they're a part of a dominatrix outfit? :redass:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
He's actually just a little person, and they are that big compared to him.

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Alternatively you could have Jon Arbuckle with the “This is coffee change my mind” meme.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I'm wondering if they could actually taste good

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Karate Bastard posted:

He wears them.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Alternatively you could have Jon Arbuckle with the “This is coffee change my mind” meme.

I'm so sorry.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Who What Now posted:

He wears them.

See this is what I just can't parse. You don't see me drawing pants as some loving balrog do you?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

TinTower posted:

I'm so sorry.

You’re beautiful

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Karate Bastard posted:

I believe it was going for something more like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDxu0WESuLM

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

The persons responsible for this meme have been sacked

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It's not that weird. Zebras are prey and they're just slightly smaller than plain horses. But then lions are way loving bigger than wolves and north american big cats.

But moose? Have you seen one? They're like twice the size of a horse.

They're bigger than grizzlies for gently caress's sake. That is one hungry rear end wolf to gently caress with those god drat things.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Lol I came here to post this. It's beautiful.

You
Oct 6, 2009

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KU9y2OfkxU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

I'm most impressed at how much decent fantasy art is out there these days

Yeah, some of that stuff looks pretty cool.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gamera would beat the poo poo OUT OF KONG.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
He’s like a lot bigger though.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Monster fights are decided about who is cooler and buddy, Gamera is fricking rad

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Monster fights are decided about who is cooler and buddy, Gamera is fricking rad

Nah he totally is 100% that spin jet turtle shell thing is baller.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

It's not that weird. Zebras are prey and they're just slightly smaller than plain horses. But then lions are way loving bigger than wolves and north american big cats.

But moose? Have you seen one? They're like twice the size of a horse.

They're bigger than grizzlies for gently caress's sake. That is one hungry rear end wolf to gently caress with those god drat things.

I'm convinced I could kill a horse by punching it really hard on the side of its stupid depressed face

Moose, moose might be harder

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
Gamera is friend to all children.

arbybaconator
Dec 18, 2007

All hat and no cattle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Bison are technically prey animals and they're pretty much furry tanks who can run faster and jump higher than you would expect, and travel in massive herds. But then packs of wolves (certainly not individuals, they get hosed up) and grizzly bears are about the only animal that fucks with them, and even they chase the herd and only engage with the calves or injured/very old animals that lag behind and they can single out.