Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Good Dog posted:

The thought of a goon buying a hotdog and soda to walk around a grocery store with or to eat in their car in the parking lot cracks me up but shouldn't surprise me.

Hot dogs are great to enjoy at the ballpark or in your backyard on a nice day.

you don't deserve that username

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Good Dog posted:

The thought of a goon buying a hotdog and soda to walk around a grocery store with or to eat in their car in the parking lot cracks me up but shouldn't surprise me.

I don't even OWN a hot dog!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Good Dog posted:

lol @ this dude whos never been to Costco

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Good Dog posted:

Heh, GOONS

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Uh mods can we ban this heretic? His posting is the opposite of his user name.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

hope and vaseline posted:

Has anyone returned prints to their Costco's photo center?

My local Costco has a sign up for prints, ".09¢ each." I've been tempted to get 100 pictures printed, and then try to pay with nine cents.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

One time I drove to Costco by myself and sat at one of the picnic tables eating a hot dog. It was surprisingly satisfying. Going to try going to the movies by myself next. I'm not quite middle age yet, but it's looking pretty good.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

FogHelmut posted:

One time I drove to Costco by myself and sat at one of the picnic tables eating a hot dog. It was surprisingly satisfying. Going to try going to the movies by myself next. I'm not quite middle age yet, but it's looking pretty good.

I go to the movies by myself a lot when I have super long lunches on Tuesday. It's loving nice, just see whatever I want, sit wherever I want, and not have to share my loving snacks.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

FogHelmut posted:

Going to watch a movie really isn't that social of an activity unless you plan on yelling at the screen together or something.

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

FogHelmut posted:

The Al Pastor salad has been in Orange County forever. Never noticed if it was soy. Will have a closer look.

It's not at the one in Tustin

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
I go to Costco for lunch or dinner all the time, what's the big deal?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lots of sinners popping up lately itt

forgive them, father, they know not what they do

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

costco templars will root out all the blasphemers

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I will begin the necessary incantations at the holy condiment stations.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Where are the 24/7 Costco foodcourts?!?!?! Need a dang dog, stat.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Take me out to the costco
Take me out with the crowd
Buy me some hot dogs and pizzas
I don't care if I never get back
Let me shop, shop, shop
For the free samples
If they don't have any it's a shame
Aahh.
For it's one,
Two,
Three dogs you're full
At the old cost co

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

BaconCopter posted:

Where are the 24/7 Costco foodcourts?!?!?! Need a dang dog, stat.

it feels like costcos should be bigger, like the size of malls but all 'co, with a food court. pizza, dogs, burgos and all the refills you can stomach, they could "go hog" wild

EAB
Jan 18, 2011
Is adobada and al pastor the same?

One time I went to a taco shop and ordered an adobada burrito, the cashier starting chuckling, I can only assume I really suck at saying "adobada" I've been self conscious about ordering adobada since and usually get carnitas or a california burrito, which I dont mind cause they are the bomb!

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I’m honestly thinking about applying for a job at Costco when I move back to the States

I could become an ordained minister

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

EAB posted:

Is adobada and al pastor the same?

One time I went to a taco shop and ordered an adobada burrito, the cashier starting chuckling, I can only assume I really suck at saying "adobada" I've been self conscious about ordering adobada since and usually get carnitas or a california burrito, which I dont mind cause they are the bomb!

it varies by region but yeah its essentially the same thing

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The food court needs Tornados

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

I got the burger this time. It’s ok for $5. Little too bready. Also that açaí berry thing does not gently caress around.

Food supply locked down for the lean save months. Got a fresh tub of coconut oil since summer is here soon. I remember last summer it got just hot enough to be liquid for days.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
I bought the last remaining honey chipoltle individually packaged chicken breast from my costco, all 15 pounds of it.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Teikanmi posted:

I’m honestly thinking about applying for a job at Costco when I move back to the States

I could become an ordained minister

It's a really good job but it's also really hard to get because turnover is insanely low. Good luck!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Showed up a day early for the diaper sale. Bought 10 lbs of steak and 20 lbs of pork. Will be returning tomorrow for diapers.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

RJWaters2 posted:

I bought the last remaining honey chipoltle individually packaged chicken breast from my costco, all 15 pounds of it.

Wait.... I need this... PBUC

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
I drive around for work, and anytime I am remotely close to my Costco I stop for lunch. 1.50 for lunch? Hell yeah.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

My neighbor just cut down a bunch of trees, and I can see Costco from my house. It's pretty far, I had to estimate it with Google Earth, but I'm sure it's Costco. Perhaps they'll sell me a telescope so I can get visual confirmation.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

FogHelmut posted:

My neighbor just cut down a bunch of trees, and I can see Costco from my house. It's pretty far, I had to estimate it with Google Earth, but I'm sure it's Costco. Perhaps they'll sell me a telescope so I can get visual confirmation.

I am one street away from a Costco! I can't see it because of the other houses, but I KNOW its there.

It takes me about 3 mins to walk there if I needed to...but I am a lazy person who drives there cos I can't be bothered to walk home with my normal cart of stuff. It's much easier to fill up the car and drive it home.

I <3 Costco

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

If you walk to costco and home again, you can burn off some calories

which makes the dog just a little sweeter

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
New deals today got me considering about the combo of dog and pop with refill

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Decided to get one of the chicken pot pies tonight, and it was amazing. Giant chunks of chicken, lots of veggies, and the crust came out perfectly browned. A+++, would buy again.

Also, it's probably 5 or 6 meals, which makes it an incredible deal.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

If you walk to costco and home again, you can burn off some calories

which makes the dog just a little sweeter

or if you drive you have enough energy to eat two dogs

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

binge crotching posted:

Decided to get one of the chicken pot pies tonight, and it was amazing. Giant chunks of chicken, lots of veggies, and the crust came out perfectly browned. A+++, would buy again.

Also, it's probably 5 or 6 meals, which makes it an incredible deal.

Yes!!!!!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I love when whole Pork Loins go on sale at Costco! Just picked up 10 pounds of pork for $1.60 a pound plus $2 off at the register.

Half went in the freezer, half is soaking in some yummy marinade as we speak. :)

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

FogHelmut posted:

Home with a view of the temple! Probably just doubled your property value.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Harton posted:

Yes!!!!!

I'm pretty sure there is an entire rotisserie chicken worth of meat in it.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Squashy Nipples posted:

I love when whole Pork Loins go on sale at Costco! Just picked up 10 pounds of pork for $1.60 a pound plus $2 off at the register.

Half went in the freezer, half is soaking in some yummy marinade as we speak. :)

I'm sure it's been posted before but that flat 2 off makes the smaller packages such a deal! PBUC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Cloks posted:

I'm sure it's been posted before but that flat 2 off makes the smaller packages such a deal! PBUC.

It's literally the cheapest meat you can buy. And no bones!