Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Dee
Feb 15, 2012

THANKS FOR MAKING ME SPEND MONEY, T

OmanyteJackson posted:

Join the Guild of Assassins

DnD5e. Sundays at 6. Roll20.net.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3816789

Get In.

Aww, I saw your thread is closed. I was totally interested too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Extraordinary Adventures Of Baron Munchaseen today at 8:00pm? Play a few games? On the SA TG discord?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I have literally never been able to find a group that met more than once for tabletop games in my entire life despite persistent interest, so anyone who's hosting a one-shot of something fun, be it a D&D 5.0 module or some bluffing game or whatever, consider PMing me because I have lots of free time.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Teenagers From Outerspace tomorrow (7/20) at 8:30 PM EST? Silly 80s anime rom-com comedy in tabletop RPG form. Ursei Yatsura, Ranma 1/2, whatever. 2-3hrs Thursday at 8:30 PM EST on SA TG Discord: https://discord.gg/XZATMEb

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Don't like it? COME PLAY ANYWAY, Nyaa and I are running a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure-themed game, it's GM vs GM! We'll be running it in discord, but the recruitment thread is up now!

Mercedes
Mar 7, 2006

"So you Jesus?"

"And you black?"

"Nigga prove it!"

And so Black Jesus turned water into a bucket of chicken. And He saw that it was good.

Any FATE play by post games up? I really have an inch only that game can scratch

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Any one for starfinder?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Hey, I'm gonna run a pickup game of Swords and Wizardry (classic Dungeons and Dragons) at 9 EST tonight. Anyone who wants to is welcome to play. Look in the Swords and Wizardry channel on the linked discord (https://discord.gg/8FhrSS) for character creation (very simple) and rules.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
    Torchbearer group looking for players. No webcams, discord voip, Roll20 game, Sundays GMT 1800 (PST 10am, EST 1pm). No prior experience with the system necessary, friendly gamers needed!
Quote from GM running our campaign, could use a few more. Contact me via PM here or through discord at Jackard#0484

Jackard fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Mar 18, 2018

Firstborn
Oct 14, 2012

i'm the heckin best
yeah
yeah
yeah
frig all the rest
Anybody playing or want to play Curse of Strahd on Roll20?

Manofmanusernames
Jul 27, 2012

Jackass.
Anybody playing or want to play any Unknown armies over Discord or Skype?

Cuchulain
May 15, 2007

My tiny godly CoX shall burn forever!
Does anyone ever not want to play Unknown Armies?

I've been meaning to get a Discord/r20 UA game together for a bit, as I've got three IRL friends on opposite sides of the country who wanted to play.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Shadow run anarchy? Anyone?

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
I just picked up Dangan Ronpa v3 in the steam sale and binged it, and now I'm craving a Dangan Ronpa themed mafia game. I am totally clueless when it comes to mafia, but if anyone runs such a thing I would jump on it in an instant.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

We're setting up an experimental Cooking FRG If this intrigues you, or you love food, follow this link below:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3865938

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Anyone interested in playing Gloomhaven at 8-9PM Eastern using table top sim? Looking for 1-2 players

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

It's Friday and I have nothing to do. Anyone up for a game of Betrayal at House on the Hill in Tabletop Simulator?

NinjaPete
Nov 14, 2004

Hail to the speaker,
Hail to the knower,
Joy to him who has understood,
Delight to those who have listened.

- Hávamál
Attempting to run my first PbP of a Game written by a comic book writer that is currently in Beta. What could go wrong!!?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3891569

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
Seems I missed out on spotting this - If anyone runs a game of DIE, I would be *very* interested in that, as I am a big fan of basically all the elements at once.

Agent Rush
Aug 30, 2008

You looked, Junker!
Shame that I missed out on that one as well, it's looking like a pretty cool thread so far. If there's more people interested, we might be able to have one of our own going.

thicc_waluigi
Jan 5, 2019

numerrik posted:

Shadow run anarchy? Anyone?

When/where/how

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Interest check for a serious and mature CYOA Postapoc -"Get outta Dodge":

Modify a 2004 Dodge Sprinter with up to 3 upgrades, create your crew from up to 10 [mens] (every [mens] costs [FOOD] and [WATER]) and hit the road searching for fame and precious [TP]

I'm thinking about a two day update cycle.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Survive Zombie hordes and Cacodemons. Splatter the brains of fireball throwing Imps against the concrete. Or die trying.

Looking for a minimum of two more people to play a modern survival horror Zombie/Hell apocalypse type game over Discord.

Scheduling would be possibly multiple times a week, PST.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918250

Edit: Closed for lack of interest.

So now I'm considering running a Silent Legions game (Occult conspiracy rpg), a Mutant Year Zero post apoc hexcrawl, or a Vampire: The Dark Ages V20 anniversary edition campaign.

If interested let me know.

Edit 2:
Running a Vampire: The Dark Ages V20 anniversary edition campaign. Need two more players.

It is the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ 1189. Two years ago the brilliant sultan Saladin captured Jerusalem and set the Crusaders to rout. Diplomacy and Holy Zeal has triumphed in the West, bringing King Henry II and King Philip II to bury their grudges and look once again to the Holy Land for conquest.
The Shadows of the Third Crusade wax long. You are Vampires in Italy or Germany and while the undead scheme at night, they cannot resist the growing tides of mortal zealotry. Great change is coming to your land as armies muster and march forth. Will you rise to the call of battle, or be buried under history’s machinations?

PM me with what type of character are you interested in playing and what times are you available. I am PST.

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Mar 28, 2020

Pakxos
Mar 21, 2020

Helical Nightmares posted:

Edit 2:
Running a Vampire: The Dark Ages V20 anniversary edition campaign. Need two more players.

It is the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ 1189. Two years ago the brilliant sultan Saladin captured Jerusalem and set the Crusaders to rout. Diplomacy and Holy Zeal has triumphed in the West, bringing King Henry II and King Philip II to bury their grudges and look once again to the Holy Land for conquest.
The Shadows of the Third Crusade wax long. You are Vampires in Italy or Germany and while the undead scheme at night, they cannot resist the growing tides of mortal zealotry. Great change is coming to your land as armies muster and march forth. Will you rise to the call of battle, or be buried under history’s machinations?

PM me with what type of character are you interested in playing and what times are you available. I am PST.

Way rusty with Vampire and I don't have DM, but I'm down. I am also PST, although weekday afternoon/mornings won't work for me.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Edit 2:

I'm interested, but since I have a lot of roll20 games with friends (cabin fever struck) I wanna know more about how the pbp would work. Set time or post whenever?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Pakxos posted:

Way rusty with Vampire and I don't have DM, but I'm down. I am also PST, although weekday afternoon/mornings won't work for me.

I'm afraid we may be playing weekdays EST after 7:30pm, PST 4:30pm. Thank you for your interest though.

MonsieurChoc posted:

I'm interested, but since I have a lot of roll20 games with friends (cabin fever struck) I wanna know more about how the pbp would work. Set time or post whenever?

It appears we are all full up right now, unfortunately. The play by post will work when everyone is together at a set time. I'll write some scene exposition then query the players for their actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

I'm afraid we may be playing weekdays EST after 7:30pm, PST 4:30pm. Thank you for your interest though.

It appears we are all full up right now, unfortunately. The play by post will work when everyone is together at a set time. I'll write some scene exposition then query the players for their actions.

Alright, good luck!