Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
ITT Taali becomes Pele

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
I don’t know if any of you have had a chance yet to look into Godbound, but as far as 4E is concerned it’s time to prepare for the level-up to 22!

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Rad. Here's what I'm planning on taking for Wizard 22:

-Retraining Arcane Admixture to go with Magic Missile instead of Phantom Bolt.

-Feat: Spell Accuracy. There were so many times I wanted to bust out some crazy poo poo in these fights, but they affect "all creatures", not just enemies. So now I can blow everything *except* you guys up!

-Powers: Phantom Legion. I'm going to get servants somehow, damnit. I'm a queen!

Spellbook: Arcane Recall

-And a whole four more HP, bringing me to a grand total of 108. God drat Wizards are squishy.

https://orokos.com/dnd4e/sheets/7658

pre:
HP: 43/108 (temp: 0/0)	AC:	33     At-Will:	         Encounter:	              Daily:         
Heal Srg: 5/8 	        Fort:	29     Thunderwave	 Second Wind                  Virtue's Touch      xMass Resistance
Speed: 6		Ref:	34     Phantom Bolt	 Surprise Strike              Instant Friends     xTrue Seeing
Initiative: +14		Will:	36     Magic Missile	 Orb of Imposition            Feather Fall        xShunt Between Worlds
Action Points: 1/2	Perc:	21/31                    Concussive Echo              Refocus             xPrismatic Beams
Vision:	                Ins:	21/31                    Destined for Greatness       Disguise Self        Greater Invisibility
Resists: 10 psychic, 12 poison                           Orbmaster's Umbral Assault   Wall of Fire         Fly
MBA/RBA: Magic Missile, 16 Force and Cold damage         Gripping Chains              Visions of Ruin      xEvard's Ebon Bindings
                                                         Frostburn                    xMass Transformation
                                                         Bloodied Greatness

-Bloody Determination: the first time Marianna is bloodied during an encounter,
    she gains a +5 power bonus to her next attack roll against the enemy responsible
-Great Captain: Once per encounter, when Marianna scores a critical hit, every
    ally within 10 squares of her can make a basic attack as a free action.
-Human Perseverance: Marianna gains a +1 feat bonus to all saving throws
-Spell Focus: creatures attempting saving throws against Marianna's wizard spells take -2
-Sympathetic Transference: when Marianna slows, restrains, or immobilises
    an enemy, she can end that condition on an ally within 20 squares of her
-Virtuous Recovery: whenever Marianna spends a healing surge,
    she gains resist all damage 6 until the start of her next turn
-Heroic Action: When Marianna spends an Action Point to take an extra action, 
    she gains Resist 20 to all damage until EOMNT
-xDiamond Cincture: contains 1 diamond, granting a +1 item bonus to Fortitude,
    can expend the diamond to use a healing surge
-xGloves of Missile Avoidance: when hit by a ranged attack,
    gain a +4 power bonus to AC/Reflex against it (interrupt)
-Robe of Eyes: Marianna cannot be blinded
-Bloodied Greatness: when bloodied by an enemy, Marianna uses one of her encounter attack powers
    whether she has expended the power or not (reaction)
-Spell Accuracy: Can exclude up to 6 squares from area and close wizard powers

Orbs fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Mar 23, 2018

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Looking at updating, too many feat options, please send help im drowning

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Haha, I know the feeling, but I think I'll have my choices in this weekend.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Klingon w Bowl Cut posted:

Rad. Here's what I'm planning on taking for Wizard 22:
Looking good. Are you still interested in rebuilding Marianna as a cleric?

Robodog posted:

Looking at updating, too many feat options, please send help im drowning
After consulting the only 4E hexblade handbook I could find, here are a few standout choices.
  • Epic Reflexes: +4 to your lowest defence. Maybe not a bad thing to have, especially as Reflex gets targetted a fair bit.
  • Fey Cantrip: gain one wizard cantrip. Mostly a RP benefit, but I know you're not averse to those!
  • Fey Shift: teleport 2 squares as a move action. This would in turn let you re-train the Ethereal Sidestep power for something else. There are a few other decent utility powers to be had that way, including ones that are heal-y, or teleport-y, or fly-y, or shunt-damage-off-to-an-ally-y.
  • Quickened Spellcasting: pick one of your arcane at-will attack powers. You can now use it as a minor action once per encounter.
  • Superior Initiative: act first/faster in combat even more.
  • Trusted Spellcasting: one encounter attack power of your choice that doesn't already deal half damage on a miss now does. Protip: though you can use Well of Light twice per encounter, it's technically still an encounter power.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

MMAgCh posted:

Looking good. Are you still interested in rebuilding Marianna as a cleric?
Oh, definitely. I just didn't want to jump the gun and actually do it until you gave the go-ahead. Here's the Cleric version I'm working on:

Orokos link
EDIT- updated PDF link

EDIT- combat block draft:
pre:
HP: 148/148 (temp: 0/0)	AC:	38    At-Will:	                 Encounter:	             Daily:         
Heal Srg: 10/10         Fort:	32    Sonnlinor's Hammer         [  ] Second Wind            [  ] Astral Defenders
Speed: 5		Ref:	31    Sacred Flame               [  ] Surprise Strike        [  ] Divine Reprisal
Initiative: +19		Will:	39                               [  ] Denunciation           [  ] Knight of Glory
Action Points: 1/1	Perc:   38                     [  ] [  ] [  ] Healing Word           [  ] Battle Resolve
Vision:	                Ins:	33                               [  ] Favor of the Gods      [  ] Victory Prayer
Resists:                                                         [  ] Turn Undead            [  ] Stirring Speech
MBA: Sonnlinor's Hammer +28 attack, 2d8+17 damage                [  ] Surprise Strike        [  ] Angelic Witnesses
-6 to target's next damage roll                                  [  ] Awakening Sun          [  ] Transcendent Advisor
                                                                 [  ] Fanatic Energy         [  ] Chosen Servant
                                                                 [  ] Armor of Bahamut       [  ] Cloud Chariot
                                                                 [  ] Brilliant Idea
                                                                 [  ] Time Out
                                                                 [  ] Befriend

Conditionals
-Healing Word Effects:
   Heals Surge+5d6
   Can target two creatures per use
   Burst 10
   +2 untyped bonus to all defenses until start of next turn
   +6 power bonus to all defenses against the next single attack
   Ally may shift 1 square as a free action or gain +2 untyped to AC and Reflex until start of their next turn
   +2 untyped bonus to attack rolls until end of next turn
-When Marianna spends an action point to take an extra action, she or an ally within 5 squares can make a save with a +6 bonus, 
   or gain +5 power bonus to damage rolls until the end of her next turn.
-Turning of the Tide: Whenever Marianna drops a non-minion enemy below 1 HP, she can push each enemy within 2 squares up to 3 squares, 
  or give herself or an ally within 5 squares 10 temp hp.
-All saves Marianna grants to allies get +1
-When Marianna succeeds on a saving throw, she can choose to not end the effect and give an ally within 5 squares a save with +9
-Saves: +1 to all, +1 item vs. ongoing damage

Reactions
-When an enemy scores a critical hit on Marianna or an ally within 5 squares of her, turn it into a normal hit (Armor of Bahamut)
-When an enemy within 10 squares hits Marianna or an ally, make Divine Reprisal Daily attack, and give a save and healing surge
-When an ally within 5 squares is bloodied or drops below 1 HP, make a melee basic attack (Relentless Rebuke)
-When an enemy succeeds on a save, make a save (Charm Bracelet)
Let me know if I took anything you don't want me to take. Also, I wasn't sure how to handle magic items, so I just used the base you originally gave in the recruitment thread (i.e., one level 22, 21, and 20 item, etc.).

Orbs fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Mar 28, 2018

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Any chance you could share the sheet with me on Orokos so I can download the file? Easier to look at in the CB. :v:

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

MMAgCh posted:

Any chance you could share the sheet with me on Orokos so I can download the file? Easier to look at in the CB. :v:
Done. (I think.)

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Yup. Thanks!

Also, a couple of observations!
  • The Armour Finesse feat isn't anything for you as scale armour already lacks check penalties. Perhaps you're planning on picking up proficiency with heavy shields or plate armour at some point though?
  • Contrary to what the CB may claim you currently seem to lack an implement for use with Implement powers, of which you have a few. You may want to look into getting a holy symbol of some sort, although it's quite possible that there are magical maces (or some other simple weapon you're proficient with) which can also be used as implements with divine/cleric powers. Along the same lines, you'll want to grab Versatile Expertise instead of Weapon Expertise as your freebie feat.
Other than that I'm not seeing anything that looks questionable to me, although all those healing/defence bonuses Marianna can toss out now are probably going to give me a headache or two. On the other hand this also means I won't have to hold back so much when putting together encounters! :twisted:

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

MMAgCh posted:

Yup. Thanks!

Also, a couple of observations!
  • The Armour Finesse feat isn't anything for you as scale armour already lacks check penalties. Perhaps you're planning on picking up proficiency with heavy shields or plate armour at some point though?
  • Contrary to what the CB may claim you currently seem to lack an implement for use with Implement powers, of which you have a few. You may want to look into getting a holy symbol of some sort, although it's quite possible that there are magical maces (or some other simple weapon you're proficient with) which can also be used as implements with divine/cleric powers. Along the same lines, you'll want to grab Versatile Expertise instead of Weapon Expertise as your freebie feat.
Other than that I'm not seeing anything that looks questionable to me, although all those healing/defence bonuses Marianna can toss out now are probably going to give me a headache or two. On the other hand this also means I won't have to hold back so much when putting together encounters! :twisted:
Oh, I see. No, I was going to stick with scale, so I swapped out Armour Finesse for Human Perseverance, took Versatile Expertise, and shuffled my magic items around. I was able to find weapons that druids and paladins can use as implements, but nothing for clerics. : ( Oh well, should be updated now.

I for one am looking forward to this new generation of harrowing encounters. Sorry not sorry, everybody. :unsmigghh:

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

Dallan Invictus posted:

Haha, I know the feeling, but I think I'll have my choices in this weekend.

Okay, here's what I've picked for L22:

Retrain: Blades from All Angles to Dance of Blades (from Martial Power)
L22 Feat: Epic Will (idk how often Will gets targetted but I DO know that most stuff that targets Will is MAD ANNOYING.)
L22 Utility power: Martial Supremacy

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

I was able to find weapons that druids and paladins can use as implements, but nothing for clerics. : (
You'll want a Disrupting weapon (L18 for +4), a Blade of Bahamut (L19, though Marianna's weapon proficiencies aren't well suited for it), or a Crusader's weapon (L19).

Dallan Invictus posted:

Okay, here's what I've picked for L22
Is it possible that a feat went missing somewhere along the way? According to the new CB file you have Improved Defences occupying a regular feat slot, while Bravo seems to be gone all of a sudden. :shobon:

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

MMAgCh posted:

Is it possible that a feat went missing somewhere along the way? According to the new CB file you have Improved Defences occupying a regular feat slot, while Bravo seems to be gone all of a sudden. :shobon:

Dallan Invictus posted:

As for feats, I think I took Bravo purely for Intimidate training, so I'll swap that out for Further Backgrounding (level 4, so 2 points worth, included below already).

Since that feat obviously doesn't exist in the CB I just moved Improved Defences into its place in the electronic sheet.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Whoops! I completely forgot about that. Mea culpa. (But I shan't forget about it again because I just put together a quick custom CB feat to account for it. :v:)

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

MMAgCh posted:

You'll want a Disrupting weapon (L18 for +4), a Blade of Bahamut (L19, though Marianna's weapon proficiencies aren't well suited for it), or a Crusader's weapon (L19).
Ah, thank you! I don't know how I missed those. I did one more update then. Ended up going with a Crusader's Mace, but had to cut down on the overall number of magic items to afford it. Still worth it I think.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Sheet here!

TLDR; get master of magic by default, take fey cantrip as feat and now have prestidigitation. the ultimate showgirl has arrived!

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Soonmot! Taali needs leveling!

Ah, thank you! I don't know how I missed those. I did one more update then. Ended up going with a Crusader's Mace, but had to cut down on the overall number of magic items to afford it. Still worth it I think.
All right, that works. When you have a few minutes to spare one of these days, I'd also appreciate it if you could give me an updated abilities/triggers list for the combat tracker. :)

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

MMAgCh posted:

Soonmot! Taali needs leveling!
All right, that works. When you have a few minutes to spare one of these days, I'd also appreciate it if you could give me an updated abilities/triggers list for the combat tracker. :)
Sure. I did a Cleric one a couple days ago and edited it into this post: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2939108&pagenumber=27&perpage=40#post482281189

I went ahead and updated a Wizard one in this post too, just in case: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2939108&pagenumber=27&perpage=40#post482160620

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Noted! What would be helpful is some more specific triggers for your various off-turn powers (e.g., "use Armor of Bahamut if a bloodied character suffers a critical hit"), although I'm usually not so quick to resolve turns that we can't talk stuff over if necessary.

I would remind you that some of your new powers are Ranged, though, meaning that Marianna may provoke opportunity attacks if she uses them while engaged in melee with an enemy. Just something to keep in mind. :v:

Edit: also! If you could pick out a couple of items wishlist-wise (for level 21) that'd be great.

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Mar 27, 2018

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Okay confronting my old enemy, the character builder, right now

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

MMAgCh posted:

Edit: also! If you could pick out a couple of items wishlist-wise (for level 21) that'd be great.
What were the guidelines for that again? Like is it only level 21 items or is there a range?

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
I think it's a 5 level range from level 21? Or level 22 since thats where we leveld up to?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Took Allied Opportunity for the feat, Instant Getaway for my utility. For wishlist, anything that make Taali do more fire damage or take less fire damage.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AghVLzMOTtR_iHWAaY1ifr5bu2ov

pre:
HP: 153/153 (temp: 0/0)   AC: 37     At-Will:	        Encounter:                           

Daily:
Heal Srg: 10/10 (v 35)  Fort: 41     Combat Challenge   Second Wind       Bludgeoning Vise   Bare-Knuckled Rebuke   

Spiderkissed Gauntlet (i)
Speed: 6                 Ref: 37     Combat Agility     Subtle Step       Body Shield        Deadly Payback         R. of t. Dragonb. Emp. (i)
Initiative: +20         Will: 31     Grappling Strike   Vicious Assault   All Bets Are Off   Relentless Headlock    Cat Tabi (i)
Action Points: 1/1      Perc: 14/24  Slash & Pummel     Forceful Drag     Stranglehold       Pugilist’s Resolve     

Quickhit Braces (i)
Vision: Low Light        Ins: 12/22  Makeshift Shield   Battering Ram     R. of C. Fngs (i)  Lion of Battle
Resists: 10 Fire/Necrotic            R. of C. Fngs (i)
MBA: Spiderkissed Spiked Gauntlet +5 (+29, 2d8+16, crit: +5d6 poison)

Features:
When hitting marked enemy, one ally adjacent to         Make an escaoe attempt at any immobilze or restraint a 
   it can make a MBA                                        save can end as a minor action
Non-elf allies within 5 squares gain +1 racial          Deal 7 damage on missed grab attacks (Wrenching Grasp)       
   bonus to Perception checks (Group Awareness)         Can shift as a minor action during first turn
Grabbed creatures must make escape check                   in encounter (Martial Alacrity)
   against Fortitude (Inescapable Hold)                 Doesn’t grant CA due to being flanked (Eyes in…)
Grabbed creatures take 7 damage on failed               Can make MBA as imm. Reaction when pushed/pulled/slid
   escape attempts (Crushing Pin)                          adjacent to enemy (Agile Opportunist)
+2 bonus to melee damage rolls against bloodied         Knock creature prone on crit with grab attack (Hip Throw)
   foes (Blood Thirst)                                  Gain cumulative +2 bonus to saves against an effect when
Grabbed creatures take 13 damage when grab                 failing a save against that effect (Will of Siberys)
   is sustained (Crushing Hold)                         Gain +1 bonus to attack rolls until the end of the next
Gain 10 THP when using Vicious Assault or                  turn when reducing a non-minion enemy below 1 hit
   scoring a crit (L10 Reaver feature)                     point (L5 Reaver feature)

Enemies that can see Taaliala take -2 penalty to        While Taaliala is bloodied, adjacent creatures that
   saving throws against fear (Skull Mask)                 attack her take 10 force damage (R. of Circling Fangs)
Gain a +3 bonus to Athletics checks to jump.            Taaliala deals an extra 1d6 damage when hitting
   Taaliala takes half damage from falls and               a creature with her main weapon and off-hand weapon
   always lands on her feet (Cat Tabi)                     using a power (Quickhit Braces)

Interrupts:

AOO: Use Grappling Strike
Enemy Misses attack on Taali, Bare Knuckle Rebuke Stance active: Use BKR at will
Enemy Misses attack on Taali, Pugilist's resolve stance acive: Use PR at will
Enemy Crits with Close or Melee: Makeshift Shield
Enemy Crits with Melee or ranged attack, another enemy adjacent: Use Body Shield
Elite or greater enemy bloodies/ hits taali while she is bloody: Killing Menace
Elite or greater enemy bloodies Taali: Use Ring of Dragonborn Emporor power

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

What were the guidelines for that again? Like is it only level 21 items or is there a range?
Up to level 25 in this case. It doesn't need to be a full list, just a selection of an item or two you wouldn't mind having.

Which does remind me that I ought to solicit level 22 wishlists from everyone! (In addition to the above, Klingon.) Up to five items of up to level 26, please.

Soonmot posted:

Took Allied Opportunity for the feat, Instant Getaway for my utility. For wishlist, anything that make Taali do more fire damage or take less fire damage.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AghVLzMOTtR_iHWAaY1ifr5bu2ov
Really, it's your Orokos sheet you need to update. :shobon:

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 28, 2018

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Apparently you can get a scythe version of the Holy Avenger, which is the only possible weapon for it that Marianna is currently proficient with. So lol, definitely that.

Level 21 wishlist:
-Ring of Influence (level 21)
-Gloves of the Healer (level 22)
-Luminary Ring (level 22)
-Greater Medallion of the Mind +5 (level 25)

Level 22 wishlist:

-Fey Warrior's Boots (level 24)
-Belt of Vitality (level 23)
-Holy Avenger Scythe +5 (level 25)

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Item or two I wouldn't mind having:

lvl 17 Ring of the Radiant Storm (if you hit a baddie with radiant AKA all my attacks roll damage twice and use whichever) ((also the item set is GIFTS FOR THE QUEEN so you know))
lvl 18 Friendship Bracelet (so the lady can teleport iira to her side at any time dawww)

Level 22 Wishlist:

lvl 19 Belt of Breaching (reduce bad guy to 0 spend healing surge and teleport 5)
lvl 20 Ring of Dimensional Escape (add 1 square to max distance of any teleport you make; daily power to teleport 20 and stabilise when dropped to 0hp) + lvl 20 Many-Fingered Gloves (can wear and get bonuses from 3 rings)
lvl 22 Ioun Stone of Perfect Language (+5 bluff, diplomacy, intimidate, streetwise, understand all spoken languages and speak them back in turn)
lvl 23 Sehanine's Mark of the Dark Moon (half damage if attacker can't see me; immediate teleport reaction to damage)
lvl 25 Bracers of Brachiation (climb speed = ground speed+4, leave no tracks)

Robodog fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Apr 10, 2018

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

New wishlist at L22:

Chill Wind Scimitar +5 (L25) (maybe as some sort of plot upgrade to the General's Blade?)
Bralani Cloak +5 (L25)
Star Opal Ring (L26)
Ring of Winter (L24)
Harmony Scimitar +5 (L24)

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Landra is going to have a fit when she realises she can have rings in her swords!

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
For the record, I hope to have an update for you guys early next week at the latest! It’s a little involved for reasons that’ll become clear in time, but I am reasonably confident it’ll be worth the wait!

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Definitely worth the wait! That power is awesome and exactly the kind of thing I love!

As for stuff to do during the week, maybe Marianna could do a short thing with her fellow Mandalans, and/or something that might help solidify the flavor of Cleric!Marianna? I don't think it will be too different since I always envisioned her as a mystic theurge type of character, but it might be helpful to deal with suddenly being able to conjure spirits/memories from her kingdom, or whatever is going on.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

As for my downtime time, I don't know if this necessarily needs a full PM scene (though I am happy to play one if you think it does!) but I would want to check in with Chionn (or whatever dead drop we might have established) for news from the North.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

As for stuff to do during the week, maybe Marianna could do a short thing with her fellow Mandalans, and/or something that might help solidify the flavor of Cleric!Marianna? I don't think it will be too different since I always envisioned her as a mystic theurge type of character, but it might be helpful to deal with suddenly being able to conjure spirits/memories from her kingdom, or whatever is going on.
Sure! I'll have something for you soon.

Dallan Invictus posted:

As for my downtime time, I don't know if this necessarily needs a full PM scene (though I am happy to play one if you think it does!) but I would want to check in with Chionn (or whatever dead drop we might have established) for news from the North.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't their last meeting happen only about one week ago, right before the battleship boarding episode? (Well over a year ago in out-of-game time, for what it's worth. :gonk:) Chionn wouldn't really have anything to report just yet – the wheels of politics do turn rather slowly, I'm afraid!

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

MMAgCh posted:

Sure! I'll have something for you soon.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't their last meeting happen only about one week ago, right before the battleship boarding episode? (Well over a year ago in out-of-game time, for what it's worth. :gonk:) Chionn wouldn't really have anything to report just yet – the wheels of politics do turn rather slowly, I'm afraid!

You're not wrong, I'd just forgotten when we did that! No worries.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
I'm way behind on loving everything, but eventually when I get back on top of posts and everything a break time PM scene would be cool.

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Question : is there a way we can add the stuff onto our sheets proper? Like, through the char gen program?

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Robodog posted:

Question : is there a way we can add the stuff onto our sheets proper? Like, through the char gen program?
What you can do is take this paste and save its contents as a .PART file in the CB's /Custom folder, then give yourself a bonus feat and pick the Favour of the Summer Queen feat appropriate for your character. Note that these feats are found all the way at the bottom of the list in their own little section.

I don't think any of this interacts meaningfully with the Orokos sheets, though, which probably isn't feasible in any case.

Actually! Try this paste instead – all you need to do now is go to the Shop tab and "buy" the Favour of the Summer Queen boon. It should be equipped automatically and grant you whatever powers your character is supposed to gain. Be sure to remove the old PART file, though.

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 00:26 on May 15, 2018

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
That worked great!

In case anybody else uses it, make sure you click the 'download' on the top right of the text and then renamed that to a .part file. Got tripped up a bit on that myself. But all good and working now!

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Shameful admission: all this time I had no idea that download button existed. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
You can search pastebin for other public pastes as well! It really has way more features than a website like that should.