Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

Squashy Nipples posted:

I love when whole Pork Loins go on sale at Costco! Just picked up 10 pounds of pork for $1.60 a pound plus $2 off at the register.

Half went in the freezer, half is soaking in some yummy marinade as we speak. :)

We just bought the vacuum sealer and a new freezer at Costco. The uncut pork loin pack was the first thing we bought and vacuum sealed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

If you walk to costco and home again, you can burn off some calories

which makes the dog just a little sweeter

Oh, i do!

Get a dog when there, and then get a rotisserie chicken to go home with. I try to do this once a week so I can get the chicken to tear up for our lunches during the week.

Its just hard to walk out with ONE thing...which is why I said I just try not to go cos I blow my budget :( But, I do go once a month or every 6 weeks to get what is needed....and there is no way I can get that home without a car,

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Here's a hot tip. Go find the goofy looking Kirkland box of European Pastries that tries really hard to look fancy, and then buy it. This is some quality product.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

From the Seattle Police Blotter, “Officers Arrest Costco Thieves In Bulk”: http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2018/03/16/officers-arrest-costco-thieves-in-bulk/

Be sure to watch the video to see Costco defended

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Hyrax Attack! posted:

From the Seattle Police Blotter, “Officers Arrest Costco Thieves In Bulk”: http://spdblotter.seattle.gov/2018/03/16/officers-arrest-costco-thieves-in-bulk/

Be sure to watch the video to see Costco defended

This is awesome. When I worked in retail, people heading for the emergency exits was the largest source of high-volume theft we experienced.

LP knows that if there's ever a car parked back-in near an emergency exit with someone inside that they should call police immediately.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

My girl asked me if we’re getting communion today. I have converted one to the flock. PBUC.

Orty
May 14, 2007

My city is finally getting a Costco. Set to open in April 2019. Not looking forward to the crowds, it will be the second Costco in the state. The other one being 2+ hrs away.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Meydey posted:

We just bought the vacuum sealer and a new freezer at Costco. The uncut pork loin pack was the first thing we bought and vacuum sealed.

These are two things I really want, a vacuum sealer and a chest freezer.

My local costco had those fancy eliptical machines on clearance for $350, but my wife talked me out of getting one since we already have a gym membership. The machine was on sale for $499.97 but reduced to $350. This is in Charlottesville VA if anyone wants a deal on these, which retail for $900+.

Edit: it was the proform cardio hiit trainer

Whooping Crabs fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Mar 17, 2018

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
My king size Sherpa/cat bed is too big for my washer :negative:

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

slave to my cravings posted:

My king size Sherpa/cat bed is too big for my washer :negative:

Good news!

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer
Brothers and sisters I redeemed my rewards today, $420 cash, and bought some ribeye caps, a bunch of wine, and enough toilet paper for the two of us for the next six months.

I didn't get a dog because it was very busy and I needed to get my steaks home but I get to go all the time for lunch during the work week so not a huge loss.

PBUC.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Pulled right up to the gas pump because many of our brothers and sisters are ignorant of the far reach of gas hoses in the promised land. Filled up and parked easily despite the busy parking lot. I only waited a little bit for plain dogs for the kids and a polish with all toppings for me. Now waiting for my kids to finish the sacrament before we begin our shopping. PBUC.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
Just got a refund on my stick blender that broke.

I bought it in 2012 :pray:

large hands fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Mar 17, 2018

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

FormatAmerica posted:

Brothers and sisters I redeemed my rewards today, $420 cash, and bought some ribeye caps, a bunch of wine, and enough toilet paper for the two of us for the next six months.

I didn't get a dog because it was very busy and I needed to get my steaks home but I get to go all the time for lunch during the work week so not a huge loss.

PBUC.

sounds like you need to get the dog before doing your shopping

FormatAmerica
Jun 3, 2005
Grimey Drawer

bob dobbs is dead posted:

sounds like you need to get the dog before doing your shopping

poo poo. that would worked perfectly.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

Coredump posted:

My girl asked me if we’re getting communion today. I have converted one to the flock. PBUC.

:aaa:

Wife mode.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

large hands posted:

Just got a refund on my stick blender that broke.

I bought it in 2012 :pray:

How did they even know how much you paid for it?

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Went to church today and picked up some Kirkland brand zyrtec that my parents sear by, lets hope it works. Also picked up a box of 60 granola bars for $8.79 and a huge sack of TURKEY JERKY

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I got some sort of jerky there last year that was just terrible. I think it was turkey jerky. Although I'm pretty sure it was discounted for that reason and they were getting rid of it. Like, a giant 1lb bag for $6-7 or something. You'll pay $6 for a tiny 3oz bag at Walgreen's or whatever.

I don't know. It's been a while since I bought jerky. I did just check right now though and I still have a 1lb bag of mango habanero in my cupboard though that I got from Costco.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Pershing posted:

They have records for everything. I even bought a shirt at Costco UK that I didn't try on until a few months later in the US. It didn't fit, so I returned it for a full refund 5k miles away from where I bought it.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

binge crotching posted:

They have records for everything. I even bought a shirt at Costco UK that I didn't try on until a few months later in the US. It didn't fit, so I returned it for a full refund 5k miles away from where I bought it.

Religion has no borders.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Pershing posted:

I actually had no idea I'd had it for so long and felt kind of bad because it took the manager about 5 minutes of searching to find the record of purchase. When she said I bought it in 2012 I was like, oh sorry, is that too long ago? "Nope here's a cash card for the original purchase amount"

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
Went to Costco yesterday, they had samples of Jameson and Jameson beer. PBUC

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

My Costco has burgers now, I daresay they're better than the dogs. But more expensive.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

smoobles posted:

My Costco has burgers now, I daresay they're better than the dogs. But more expensive.

i was very underwhelmed with the burger

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Super Waffle posted:

Went to church today and picked up some Kirkland brand zyrtec that my parents sear by, lets hope it works. Also picked up a box of 60 granola bars for $8.79 and a huge sack of TURKEY JERKY

The Costco generic Zyrtec is the only thing that keeps me alive. I take 2 a day for horrible allergies that are kept to almost nothing with the Zyrtec. And it costs almost nothing because of Costco!

DadWilly
Jul 1, 2003

PSA

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Went through that sack of jerky in two days, pbuc. $14 for 14 ounces is as cheap as you'll get anywhere, but still pricey for two days of snacking

ThirstyBuck
Nov 6, 2010

Got a frozen yogurt twist today for a cool $1.35. Communion was never so sweet. PBUC.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Went to a Costco I've never been to today. It is the fourth church I have visited.

Dedham
Waltham
Nashua
Danvers

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
The honey chilpotle chicken breasts are huge!!

RJWaters2 fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Mar 19, 2018

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

RJWaters2 posted:

The honey chilpotle chicken breasts are huge!!

Can you get a picture of the packaging if you still have it? I went looking for them in my Costco but didn’t see them.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I just imagine the chickens shooting each other up in the rear end with steroids because God loving drat those are massice

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
I'm a dummy, each of those is two breasts stuck together.

It looks like this but with a different flavor:

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Thanks! Based on the packaging were those in the open refrigerator section instead of the freezer area with the doors?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

It looks that way.

I'm gonna swing by one of the 5 metro locations on my way home today to get some new wipers.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Went to a Costco I've never been to today. It is the fourth church I have visited.

Dedham
Waltham
Nashua
Danvers

Hell yeah Nashua is my congregation. All are welcome.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Someone did this insanely in depth battery test on the batteries for sale on Amazon and found the ACDelco to be the best deal on cost per watt hour. I don't know if they compared Kirkland, but it's gotta be worth looking at

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Look at these morons who tried to rob a cathedral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trastion
Jul 24, 2003
The one and only.

Look at this moron reposting something that is on this same page.