Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

vs Dinosaurs posted:

Bummer. Haven’t seen a non salvage title g35 in CL for under 10k.

If anyone is selling a sporty japanese manual at a good price west of the Mississippi I am interested.

There were several coupe manuals in my area when I was selling mine. Mine had the lowest miles by half at least (yet was only about $1-2k more), and still wasn't easy to sell. I think it was the time of year more than anything. They're pretty cheap when they pop up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Selling: 2014 Ford Fiesta ST

Someone buy it!

Info:
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
63,500 miles
1.6L Turbo (197HP)
6 Speed Manual Transmission
ST Package
Factory Recaro Leather Heated Front Seats
Ford Sync navigation, bluetooth handsfree, and HD radio
Recent Michilin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires @60k
Recent Brakes
Recent Oil change @ 60k
Clean title!
Still under Ford's factory powertrain warranty till 100k.
Downsides: My wife likes to park by feel and the wheels have curb damage. Nothing that can't be fixed, I'm just too lazy. Needs a solid paint detail, rock chips touched up. Just normal stuff for a 60k car.

PRICE DROP
$12.5k for any Goon or Referral.

the spyder fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Apr 17, 2018

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

the spyder posted:

Where are you located?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

spouse posted:

Where are you located?
Oregon.

Imgur lifehack:

https://i.imgur.com/s4wDYhUm.jpg is too small to read the plate right? If someone uploads a full size picture imgur makes it easy to post different sizes. These images are medium sized.

Change the last letter to s-small, m-medium, l-large, h-huge

Link to huge:
https://i.imgur.com/s4wDYhUh.jpg

Or delete the last letter for original size.

Original size:
https://i.imgur.com/s4wDYhU.jpg

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

Cage posted:

Oregon.

Imgur lifehack:

https://i.imgur.com/s4wDYhUm.jpg is too small to read the plate right? If someone uploads a full size picture imgur makes it easy to post different sizes. These images are medium sized.

Change the last letter to s-small, m-medium, l-large, h-huge

Link to huge:
https://i.imgur.com/s4wDYhUh.jpg

Or delete the last letter for original size.

Original size:
https://i.imgur.com/s4wDYhU.jpg

Oh, I didn't even really look at the pics tbh, I just saw fiesta ST and inquired.
too far, I'm on the east coast, sorry :)

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Sorry for costing you a sale spyder. :f

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
Noooooo! But I can't blame (either) of you- it's a long trip and a good trick to know. :)

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
There's also r, which is bigger than h.
h - 1024px
r - 1456px

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
Gone

kastein fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Aug 19, 2022

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008

Still available and open to offers.

Interesting trades considered!

Sold

GentlemanofLeisure fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Mar 31, 2018

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

kastein posted:

It's almost spring and I still have this thing. Someone buy it, throw 300 bucks worth of parts on it and ride it all next summer please. I want to stop looking at it.

Ugh, where do you live?

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

builds character posted:

Ugh, where do you live?

South Central

Massachusetts

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

sharkytm posted:

South Central

Massachusetts

Dangerously close to NY. Think he'll take a nice bottle of scotch and some flowers?

morethanjake32
Apr 5, 2009
Sold:
selling my 1975 w114 mercedes 280 - got a new work truck, and my driveway and garage are way too full now.
link to the photobucket of the previous owner.
http://s483.photobucket.com/user/reoporter/slideshow/
car looks the same today.
new water pump
new viscous fan clutch.
carb rebuilt 7 months ago.
new idler pulley
new belts and hoses.
new tires
has the original tool roll
original becker II radio
I have the original map pockets
ac and heater work.
cruise control works
pneumatic door locks work.
taken on a couple 6 hours road trips with no ill effects.

the bad:
ac works and the heater works ( r-12) but the stupid po installed a toggle switch for the ac compressor circuit in the glove box because he was too lazy to replace the switch. I have not been motivated to fix it.
small dents along driver and pass side. you can see in the pictures. doesnt look terrible, but is visible.
horns work but disconnected, shifter column rubber bushings need to be replaced to keep the circuit from grounding out behind the steering wheel.
i have the transmission seals replaced about 500 miles ago. if the car sits for a while it will randomly puke a little transmission fluid. transmission shifts and operates smoothly though.
headliner started to shrink in rear driver corner, repaired to 95%
one small crack in dash aligned with dash speaker
dash speaker grill needs a refresh.
Radio needs a little tlc. it plays from one speaker and changes volume going over bumps
front disc calipers are probably due for a rebuild. some brake noise from time to time.
suspension is not terrible, but could be tighter.

located phoenix az.
goonprice $

morethanjake32 fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Apr 10, 2018

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

builds character posted:

Dangerously close to NY. Think he'll take a nice bottle of scotch and some flowers?

Southbridge Mass. Conveniently close to both 84 and 90...

No bottle of Scotch and flowers, but I'd take 600 to make this thing go the hell away and spare me from the idiots on CL and Facebook Marketplace at this point. I'm so tired of them.

kastein fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Aug 19, 2022

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians

Nur_Neerg posted:

In a similar post to the above! Selling an Accessport: V2 SUB-002. Get better power and maybe better gas mileage, plus support for future modding. I loaded Win 7 onto my PC just to get this thing updated. UNmarried.

Works on:

2004-2007 STi
2006-2007 WRX
2004-2006 Forester XT
2005-2006 Legacy GT
2005-2006 Outback XT

Looking for $400 shipped in the CON US. Pick up in Seattle is also possible.

Oh god someone buy this so I don't have to put it on NASIOC or eBay. :argh:

Binkie
Mar 20, 2004

Robble Robble Robble
Selling a TR7 project that I am abandoning. At this point it is the shell of a '78 TR7, and the rolling chassis (no body parts) of a 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata. The intention was to transplant everything into the TR7 from the Miata (drivetrain, suspension, brakes, even interior), but the guy I paid disappeared for years. I just got the cars back last year and I don't have the time or space to even begin, let alone finish. The MS had over 100k on it, but was pretty solid. The guy bumped into someone and the airbags deployed, so it was slavaged. It lot drove wonderfully before it was taken apart.

I have $7000 in both cars, I would like to get $2500 for everything. The parts for the MS alone should go for that. I'll only split them up if someone buys the TR7 body by itself first.

Located in central IL.

https://imgur.com/a/nVfYr

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Binkie posted:

Selling a TR7 project that I am abandoning. At this point it is the shell of a '78 TR7, and the rolling chassis (no body parts) of a 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata. The intention was to transplant everything into the TR7 from the Miata (drivetrain, suspension, brakes, even interior), but the guy I paid disappeared for years. I just got the cars back last year and I don't have the time or space to even begin, let alone finish. The MS had over 100k on it, but was pretty solid. The guy bumped into someone and the airbags deployed, so it was slavaged. It lot drove wonderfully before it was taken apart.

I have $7000 in both cars, I would like to get $2500 for everything. The parts for the MS alone should go for that. I'll only split them up if someone buys the TR7 body by itself first.

Located in central IL.

https://imgur.com/a/nVfYr

Nothing to add except that that is a sad story and sucks it couldn't be finished.

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011

the spyder posted:

Info:
2014 Ford Fiesta ST
63,500 miles
1.6L Turbo (197HP)
6 Speed Manual Transmission
ST Package
Factory Recaro Leather Heated Front Seats
Ford Sync navigation, bluetooth handsfree, and HD radio
Recent Michilin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires @60k
Recent Brakes
Recent Oil change @ 60k
Clean title!
Still under Ford's factory powertrain warranty till 100k.
Downsides: My wife likes to park by feel and the wheels have curb damage. Nothing that can't be fixed, I'm just too lazy. Needs a solid paint detail, rock chips touched up. Just normal stuff for a 60k car.

PRICE DROP
$12.5k for any Goon or Referral.

Price drop!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

I threw my now-uninstalled Accessport on SA-Mart if you're interested. Sub-003 V2, so it's good for a number of 2008-14 models.

Imperador do Brasil
Nov 18, 2005
Rotor-rific

Edit: sold

Imperador do Brasil fucked around with this message at 11:38 on May 20, 2018

giundy
Dec 10, 2005
Selling my 1999 Miata

Sold.

giundy fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jul 4, 2018

Autoexec.bat
Dec 29, 2012

Just one more level
So I've decided to sell my '85 Turismo that some of you may notice I've asked about a lot in the Stupid questions thread. Basically I am just not a fan of driving with the Carb+manual combo. It is way too much hassle in the hilly area I live in so I'm cutting my losses and trying to get $1k out of it. I may take less but here's my CL ad with all the details. I live north of Atlanta in Marietta near Kennesaw.

https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/1985-plymouth-turismo-dodge/6604490674.html

Basically it runs and drives fine but has a backfire issue at speeds above 35 that I just can't be bothered to fix, and it needs a lot of non-essential work done still. Lots of new parts though.

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009
I'm selling my 89 Honda Prelude after 12 years of ownership. It's not in the best shape, but starts right up and runs great. Biggest problem is the fuel tank is leaking. Looks like there's a bunch of used tanks on car-part.com. I'd replace it myself, but have another car coming and need the space. I'd like to get $500 for it. The interior is in (mostly) great shape. With a little work this would be a great beater, or you could use it for parts, or even do stuff to it and enter it in your crapcan racing series of choice. Located in Huntington, NY (Long Island). It hasn't been sitting around long or anything, I drove this every day this past winter. It's been parked for about a month at this point, although I just took it out for a spin a few days ago to dust it off. More pics / details in CL link below.

Email me at eharding at the gmails if interested.

https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/d/1989-honda-prelude-20si/6600153872.html

Stats:
Red / black interior
Automatic transmission
2 wheel steering (NOT 4WS)
Power windows
B20A5 DOHC motor (runs great)
138,228 miles
Timing belt, tensioner, and water pump have less than 12k miles on them, and were replaced in October 2009.

Issues:
Fuel tank is leaking
Windshield is cracked
A/C doesn't blow cold (heat works fine)
Power steering pump leaks a little
Trunk will not open with the key - must use inside handle
Tires have tread, but are old and should be replaced
Paint is kind of beat
Some rust / dents in body
Malfunctioning seat belt beeper goes off sometimes. I've been meaning to unplug it.
Intermittent wiper setting doesn't work properly, but the wipers themselves work fine

Other stuff:
Rockford Fosgate AM/FM/CD player
Remote start
16" Konig Monsoon aluminum wheels installed
Drilled / slotted zinc coated rotors, new ceramic brake pads on all 4 wheels, and new rubber brake hoses up front. Brakes have about 1200 miles on them, and were installed back in November.
Ignition switch was replaced with a new one last year
Aluminum 1 piece underdrive crank pulley installed (original pulley will come with the car)
Tokico Red lowering springs (1" drop) with Tokico Blue shocks / struts. OEM shocks / struts and springs will be included with the car.
Recently replaced upper control arm bushings on all 4 corners with new Whiteline bushings, main suspension bushings also replaced
Pacesetter exhaust, with additional (used) rear section included
Interior is in great shape, except for the stitching coming apart on both ends of the rear seat cushion (see pics)
Includes 2 OEM Honda keys, plus a valet key and the remote start fob
Clean / clear Michigan title

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859111

There's a link to the SA Mart thread where I have my plasma cutter for sale. Asking $3500 or trade for an interesting manual car!

Hypertherm Powermax 85 (087135) with less than 5 mins of cutting time. I don't use this machine as I do all my cutting with abrasive wheels or a bandsaw.

It comes with the following:
- Hypertherm Serial Interface Port (RS-485) Upgrade Kit soldered and heatshrinked onto the board
- Hypertherm Deluxe Circle Cutting Kit, angle kit and straight edge kit
- Hypertherm Cover (machine has always been covered)
-Hypertherm Air Filtration Kit (always run with this filter and a second filter at the compressor)
- Two consumables kits
- Ohmic sensing cap for the CNC torch
- hand torch and machine torch (never used)
-20ft power cable

https://imgur.com/gallery/zRF06A9

I also have video of it running for interested parties.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Does anyone cut or print stickers for cheap? I want one that says “funreliable.”

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

StormDrain posted:

Does anyone cut or print stickers for cheap? I want one that says “funreliable.”

StickerApp?
I've run a bunch of stickers through them. Sheets packed with whatever you want are like $10.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

StormDrain posted:

I use sticker mule regularly

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

StormDrain posted:

Not to send people there, but 4chan's aut/o/ board has a sticker general thread that has a bunch of sticker and slap artists who'll take commissions, as well as a pastebin with a toooooooooon of original weebsticker artists. Some are pretty great.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
https://pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

For the people that don't want to visit 4chan

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

BlackMK4 posted:

Thank you.

spouse
Nov 10, 2008

BlackMK4 posted:

Thanks! Was on my phone and didn't have time to pull it up for the people.

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
1991 Ford Bronco XLT in Portland, Oregon. I can not move until I sell this. $2000.

ChewedFood fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jun 22, 2018

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Selling some Fiesta ST stuff - I kept it around since I thought I was going to get another but I decided I want something different.

I have 4 Blizzak WS-60 205/40R17 snow tires, plenty of tread left and staggeringly good in the snow - I rocked out a 4 hour ride in 1 foot of snow and never got stuck and had a ton of fun. $100 for all 4 if you pick up or we can work out a deal if you want them shipped.

Also have a new in box K&N air filter with the grease which I'll include fo free with the tires or $10+shipping separately.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Aug 8, 2018

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
1 unit of Gorester available for $1200. Doesn't run for poo poo. Raleigh NC area. You should tow it.

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Way to pitch it up, yo. :)
Definitely sets expectations appropriately, though.

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008
--sold--

imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/fexrVJI
(so, I washed and waxed the car by hand and then took photos with my phone, having forgotten that my phone takes horrible photos. So you don't get those pictures, you get the "it rained yesterday" pics taken with an actual camera)

The good:
-not a Wisconsin car. Guy before me bought it from a dealership in Texas, I bought it off him in St. Louis. Has seen one Wisconsin winter, and washed religiously to keep the salt off.
-lowered 2" all around, Koni yellow adjustables up front. Original springs will come with the car, in case you want to put them back on.
-new-ish tires (~1 year) including the spare
-two-way sunroof, no leaks
-leather interior, heated seats, power everything. AC works great.
-drain plug replaced with FuMoto drain valve, makes oil changes much easier.
-turbo AWD sport wagon, come on now

The bad:
-190,000 miles
-crease above the front passenger tire, and some door dings on the rear passenger door. See photos.
-driver's seat foam needs replacement. Certainly driveable, but not comfy on long trips.
-there's a vibration that happens sometimes when just tootling along at 1,500 rpm. Been like that since I got it, trans fluid change made no difference.
-no leaks, but burns approx. 1/2 quart oil per 2,000 miles.
-CD player only, no aux or USB jack. Blame Volvo.

The other:
-this car is quite small on the exterior, to the point that "wagon" might be a misnomer. Think more "extended hatchback". The Camry sedan I got to replace it is larger in every dimension.
-average 23 mpg since I've had it.
-I have a record of all work done since I've had the car, plus a folder with the previous owner's records going back to 2009.

Reason for getting rid of:
I went too far upscale with this. It's a great car, it's fun, but at this mileage there's a certain amount of upkeep that I can't keep up with. Someone more mechanically inclined than I should do fine (or just someone who isn't relying on this as their family's only vehicle), but this car is too complex for me to comfortably tackle myself, and shop rates are killing me.

TheNothingNew fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Sep 15, 2018

boxen
Feb 20, 2011
I'm selling my 1991 BMW 325i, I have too many cars. Trying to sell it here before I wade in to Craigslist.

Imgur link: https://imgur.com/a/GycSHkv

I"m in the Portland, OR area, and I'd like to get $1700 for it.

The good:
-Mechanically reliable. I dailied this car for about 30k miles and never really had any trouble with it. I spend some time unfucking PO fixes, and so I'm pretty sure most everything works, including M3 control arm bushings and new lower control arms. Timing belt, water pump, and fan clutch were replaced 25k miles ago.
-Very little rust - only a 1" spot on the rear driver's quarter where something hit the trunk from the inside and the paint came off and I think some on the driver's rocker.
-e36 rack swap. The ratio isn't much faster than the stock e30 ratio, but all of the work to swap it over to a Z3 or faster ratio e36 rack has been done.
-doesn't burn oil excessively (I think a quart every thousand miles? 700 maybe?)
-comes with a full tank of gas!

The bad:
203k miles
-It was in an accident at some point on the driver's side. The driver's door was replaced, and there's bondo on the the rocker on that side. You can see where a patch fell off in the picture above.
-The paint is horrible. The sort of flat look it has in the pictures is how it looks in real life. The paint has flaked off (showing the red it was originally), as well as being thin in a couple of spots.
-Exhaust is a single-tube, 325e-style. The original muffler rusted out and I threw it away, but I still have the original downpipe and cat, which is included with the car if you want it.
-The interior isn't particularly great. I put ratty IS seats into it, and theyn't not in great shape. I have the originals and they're included with the car if you want them.
-No AC. The compressor was removed before I ever had it, I don't know if any of the remaining components are in working condition since I've never used them.
-The thing in the back seat is the stock front bumper lip. Fell off a few months back and I never tried to put it back on.

There's probably more that I'm forgetting, email me at junklys AT gmail if you're interested. I'm getting rid of it because I have more cars than space, and I just don't drive it any more. The original seats and downpipe/cat are included if you want them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

StormDrain posted:

https://decalgremlins.com/ is run by a goon with an SA Mart thread, did me some Warboys stickers a while back for a good price.