Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Westworld, a game for 20 players is now recruiting. My first modded game back after taking almost 3 years off. Come join!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, a powerful merchant has been murdered. Will you become a cog in The Aquiline Conspiracy? All players are welcome, new and old, except the ones who know they are not.

The Aquiline Conspiracy has reached a bloody climax (ASSASSIN VICTORY). Congrats to the victor(s).

Meanwhile, far below the sea, a disaster has struck. Will you assist The Grieving of Gaqqu?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A Council of Wizards need your assistance.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, far below the sea, a disaster has struck. Will you assist The Grieving of Gaqqu?

still need signups! it'll be fun I promise!

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Goodsmead: The Day the Sky Fell, a game for 13 players, is now open for signups.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Riven: the Sequel to Myst a Reality Roleplaying Game, is finally open for signups. Anticipated start date is April 9, but it might get delayed a week 'cuz of jury duty, lol.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

DCSS Mafia is now open for signups!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hello I need a replacement for my game, it's about halfway through day 1 (but the functional player count has been reduced to 14, so it's really more like a minigame now)

I might need multiple so any takers are appreciated!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Any begginer/medium skill level games coming up?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

willie_dee posted:

I'll have a 12 player game for players old and new in the next couple of weeks. That's relatively regular in terms of mafia.

Sunshine Mafia coming soon.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

willie_dee posted:

There are some larger games that need filling too. More role madness there, but the gist is the same and I'd encourage you to sign up for those as well.

Tell your friends.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

This is one.

10 slots remain.

Natural 20 posted:

Dragonball Z Mafia 2 - Androids Edition is a 27 player role madness (ish) game that's recruiting now!

My ideal aim is to have this on the wind down for when Riven starts, so sign up early and signup often!

This is another.

9 slots remain.

Anomalous Amalgam fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Mar 22, 2018

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Thanks dude

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I'm interested in running a game sometime over the next few months. I've been working on a Shawshank Redemption-themed game for around 13-15 players. How does one go about getting something like that set up? I think a co-mod would be very helpful if anyone is interested.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Idk anything about modding but in terms of operations, the dbz/ddlc style Google sheets was awesome so do that.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

I'm interested in running a game sometime over the next few months. I've been working on a Shawshank Redemption-themed game for around 13-15 players. How does one go about getting something like that set up? I think a co-mod would be very helpful if anyone is interested.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

very much looking forward to this :)

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
A bump.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sunshine Mafia now open for 12 players.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
With all the role madness and games with added complexities to them going on, I put together a simple 15 person small game.

VERY role-lite. This is not a "solve with night actions" style game as there are no night actions beyond killing.

Come experience the -

Terror Aboard the USCSS Pequod

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Monster Mash CYOR now open

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

The Grieving of Gaqqu has ended with containing the reactor core and banishing the monsters to myth (TOWN VICTORY). Congrats to the victors!

Meanwhile, far above, and a continent away, a team of assassins are finding out that killing people isn't all it's cracked up to be. Opus Falconis, a game for 15 players. Players new and old are welcome!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
It's not technically Mafia but Secret Hitler needs 4 more players and it's very Mafia-y!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

CapnAndy posted:

It's not technically Mafia but Secret Hitler needs 4 more players and it's very Mafia-y!

Now this needs one more player. Someone should join so this game can get started!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I need a replacement for my game! Any takers would be welcomed. :)

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

I need a replacement for my game! Any takers would be welcomed. :)

Its been a while since I've played a game, so put me in coach.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
In the small mining town of Ulysses, deeply embedded in the frontier state of West Hutchinson, life is quiet and change is not welcome. Two-bit snake oil salesman are chased out before they’re allowed to set up shop, and talks of a second rail line to insure the first and bring added commerce to the town have been promised for so long it's nothing more than a joke.

But sometimes change finds even the most unwelcoming of it. Something has been found down in the salt mine that has locals buzzing with gossip. Some claim it’s long-lost Indian treasure, and some have even claimed to see a faint green glow in the mine’s general direction. Assuredly it’s nothing, you know how small towns are…

Frontier Gossip, a game of mafia for 15 people, is now recruiting.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, far above, and a continent away, a team of assassins are finding out that killing people isn't all it's cracked up to be. Opus Falconis, a game for 15 players. Players new and old are welcome!

Opus Falconis ended with the Knights eliminating a terrorist cell (MAFIA VICTORY). Congrats to the winner(s)!

Meanwhile, in the tiny village of Juanagua, things are about to get even hotter as they witness The Murder of St. Leroux. Come one, come all.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

hm

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Throne of Lies Mafia

Hello, everyone, I'd like to try my hand at modding a game too. It's my first attempt at running one, but I hope it'll work out.

As for the game itself, it's essentially a converted form of the mafia videogame Throne of Lies, like the Town of Salem game was back in the day. However, I have changed several mechanics to work better for forum play (such [as removing whispers), so it should flow a bit better.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I need two replacements for my game. It's day 1 but it's near the deadline but it's not many pages to catch up so??

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Throne of Lies Mafia ended with a Blue Dragon (town) Victory!

But in another place entirely, trouble brews anew. Who will stop Walhart, the Conqueror, from conquering all of Ylisse?

Fire Emblem Awakening Mafia is now open for recruitment! Knowledge of the game helps, but is not required.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

After a hiatus of over a year, my movie-game series is back with the 90s classic:

Heat Mafia is a game for 14 players with a minigame mechanic of nightly heists! (Similar to my Indiana Jones artifact expeditions)

Signups open!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I made a Persona 5 Mafia game and people should play it - https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860862

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFVj0Z6ahcI

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

Meanwhile, in the tiny village of Juanagua, things are about to get even hotter as they witness The Murder of St. Leroux. Come one, come all.

The Murder of St. Leroux has ended with the venerable psychopath brought to justice at last (TOWN VICTORY). Congrats to the winner(s)!

Meanwhile, some buzzkills decide to ruin everyone's fun by calling the cops. Goons and Dicks has opened for 15 players. Everyone is welcome whether you are new or old!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

BLACKBOXBLACKBOX
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860695

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

This game happened last year.

The sequel is happening now!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3862150

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Here is a game for you to play.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Winefia - A Chalice Full of Poison, a role-heavy game for 16-24 players, will begin soon after Nat 20's Yu-Gi-Oh Mafia ends.

Jen X fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jul 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Prey Mafia, a game for 16 People

Welcome to Talos IV! Everything is fine. There are no aliens attempting to overrun the station or anything. Nope.