Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Nice that the runway winner got something other than vouchers for unnecessary cosmetic procedures. right before getting told they need to love themselves.

That was the most WWE lipsync ever with the surprise 3 way match, Petchara's HHH water bottle spot, JaJa's faux blade job and all the bodyslams Delightful.

shadow puppet of a fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Mar 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005
The contrast between DR Thailand and AS3 is really stark in terms of the quality of the challenges and host involvement. I really hope Ru spends more time in the werqroom and interacting with the queens in S10, and they get more creative with challenges.

Also I want to marry Pangina.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

That was one of the best lipsyncs I've ever seen. Episode 5 of a debut season. Wow

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Rip Loris. Otoh, this next episode has a very nasty word in the description :(

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Of course reddit captured the moment so I didn't have to! I laugh every time I see it.

Edit: VVV oops! Sorry :(

tudabee fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Mar 21, 2018

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Can y'all spoiler DRT talk? I'm saving it til season 10 is over lol.

Pellisworth
Jun 20, 2005

cis autodrag posted:

Rip Loris. Otoh, this next episode has a very nasty word in the description :(

Good news, according to Wikipedia:

quote:

In January 2015, T_____yshack was renamed "Mother" and now takes place at Oasis, a San Francisco gay club owned by Heklina. The reason for the name change was out of respect for the transgender community, who were critical of the use of the word as being offensive.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Ru is on Watch What Happens Live tonight. Andy asked Ru if he regrets not having Shangela in the top two. Ru said that he just likes to mix things up, and the fact that the queens chose Kennedy to be in the top two instead of Shangela was on them, not him.

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

Nihonniboku posted:

Ru is on Watch What Happens Live tonight. Andy asked Ru if he regrets not having Shangela in the top two. Ru said that he just likes to mix things up, and the fact that the queens chose Kennedy to be in the top two instead of Shangela was on them, not him.

Don't pass the buck on your own loving show, Ru :mad:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Pellisworth posted:

Good news, according to Wikipedia:

I don't think heklinka is serious about it. This was filmed after that but she still uses that phrase several times. Feels like a half-hearted gesture.

That said my love of Frankie and Vander is growing by the minute.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Ugh, they just said it again. It makes me flinch and my tummy hurt :(

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Holy poo poo, Melissa stealing the show with the nun drag!

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

cis autodrag posted:

Holy poo poo, Melissa stealing the show with the nun drag!

I really liked that look, and I don't usually find "nuns doing heretical things" to be that interesting.

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

endolithic posted:

I really liked that look, and I don't usually find "nuns doing heretical things" to be that interesting.

Yeah, Vander was the obvious winner but that look was really making the call hard for me. I'm p sure her tuck was glued too because I didn't see tape and that was definitely skin. I'm a baby and don't even tape for swimsuits (skirtkinis ftw) so that poo poo is impressive.

flynt
Dec 30, 2006
Triggerhappy and gunshy
Did all the subtitled Drag Race Thailand episodes disappear? I started watching last night but it's not available anymore.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

flynt posted:

Did all the subtitled Drag Race Thailand episodes disappear? I started watching last night but it's not available anymore.

Take a look at https://twitter.com/KudaLakorn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm still working on the secondary posts but...

Be Good, Season 10! PLEASE???

e: Okay, now it's ready. :woop:

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Mar 22, 2018

• Locked thread