Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Lotta questionable decisions so far this offseason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Naked Bear posted:

Lotta questionable decisions so far this offseason.

I like my GM

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Sports

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I swear to god that if the Blues don't make the playoffs I won't even watch. There's no one in the running worth rooting for, just a bunch of teams worth rooting against. I guess maybe the Capitols so that Oshie and Ovechkin finally get the Cup?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Any of you guys following F1? I've been following for the last few years and been rooting for the American team Haas (even though the drivers are French and Danish) who have done well the last two years they've been in the sport. The first race for this season the Australian Grand Prix is on ESPN2 tonight at 1am EDT and replayed through their app or website or whatever.

If you've never watched F1 and are interested, Danny O'Dwyer (Noclip, formerly of Gamespot) and living meme White Blinking Guy Drew Scanlon (Cloth Map, formerly of Giant Bomb) do a podcast on speedy racecars called Shift+F1. They did a primer episode to help folks get into F1 (or remember some of the rules and changes for the 2018 season) https://www.f1.cool/blog/2018/3/23/preseason-primer-2018

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Nick Soapdish posted:

Any of you guys following F1? I've been following for the last few years and been rooting for the American team Haas (even though the drivers are French and Danish) who have done well the last two years they've been in the sport. The first race for this season the Australian Grand Prix is on ESPN2 tonight at 1am EDT and replayed through their app or website or whatever.

If you've never watched F1 and are interested, Danny O'Dwyer (Noclip, formerly of Gamespot) and living meme White Blinking Guy Drew Scanlon (Cloth Map, formerly of Giant Bomb) do a podcast on speedy racecars called Shift+F1. They did a primer episode to help folks get into F1 (or remember some of the rules and changes for the 2018 season) https://www.f1.cool/blog/2018/3/23/preseason-primer-2018

Indycar is a lot easier to watch stateside and a lot of fun.

I've been to Mid-Ohio twice and it is a fun experience.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Flikken posted:

Indycar is a lot easier to watch stateside and a lot of fun.

I've been to Mid-Ohio twice and it is a fun experience.

For me, I just want to watch road course races and not oval races. I know that there is strategy in oval but, man you're driving in a circle

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Nick Soapdish posted:

For me, I just want to watch road course races and not oval races. I know that there is strategy in oval but, man you're driving in a circle

Mid Ohio is a road course, and Indy has plenty of Road and street courses, PLUS its more of driver's race than engineer's race like F1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjyrlrRElbQ

Here, this was 2 weeks ago.

Flikken fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Mar 25, 2018

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Both Haas drivers were doing well at the start being in top 5ish and then both had bad pitstops with something wrong with left rear tire and had to retire.

https://twitter.com/DetroitRedWings/status/978279921368883201

Reminder to never forget: gently caress the Avalanche, gently caress Lemieux, gently caress Roy

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Seahawks looking for a new backup QB

Boykin joins the ranks of NFL domestic abusers

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/978767509359865856

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTNG-8w5_g

newsflash: magic johnson still owns

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

:lol:

As the resident :patssay:, I look forward to the new rehab center opening at Patriots Place.

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Gronk and Johnny football together...how long until one of them ODs in Patriot Place (and Bill is suddenly VERY glad guererro is still around to blame for it).

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Put me in coach, I'm sober!

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
Everyone seems to forget that Tebow was a Patriot for a week or so in the pre-season, but was gone in no time. The Pats will always do their due diligence. Nothing will come of this.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

pkells posted:

Everyone seems to forget that Tebow was a Patriot for a week or so in the pre-season, but was gone in no time. The Pats will always do their due diligence. Nothing will come of this.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

pkells posted:

and now im stoked to have him be a Met this yeat

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Padres pissed away having bases loaded in extra innings today just FYI.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Bad Poster posted:

I swear to god that if the Blues don't make the playoffs I won't even watch. There's no one in the running worth rooting for, just a bunch of teams worth rooting against. I guess maybe the Capitols so that Oshie and Ovechkin finally get the Cup?

:agreed:

Also if the Blues don't make the playoffs I'll be incredibly pissed because that will mark the worst fuckin' season-ending choke in recent memory.

I still get mad remembering that this was the best start to a season in franchise history right up until, like usual, STL poo poo the bed.

At least Chicago's doing a hell of a lot worse, so I have that consolation.

Edit: three games left, w/ one against the Avs and two against Chicago.

If the loving 'Hawks knock the Blues out of playoff contention I'm going to strangle someone

Professor Bling fucked around with this message at 11:32 on Apr 3, 2018

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
go lightning imho

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Professor Bling posted:

:agreed:

Also if the Blues don't make the playoffs I'll be incredibly pissed because that will mark the worst fuckin' season-ending choke in recent memory.

I still get mad remembering that this was the best start to a season in franchise history right up until, like usual, STL poo poo the bed.

At least Chicago's doing a hell of a lot worse, so I have that consolation.

Edit: three games left, w/ one against the Avs and two against Chicago.

If the loving 'Hawks knock the Blues out of playoff contention I'm going to strangle someone

Still not sure why you guys gave us Stastny.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Please don't let Pittsburgh win the Cup again this year. I generally root for the Sharks and Preds and the last two years have been a real tease

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
I'm still holding out hope for the Wild.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Golf isn't a real sport, but anyway: that stupid beer catchphrase that we all know and hate has been banned from this year's Masters tourney.

https://deadspin.com/report-dumb-beer-ad-phrase-banned-from-the-masters-1824283395

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Gerblederp posted:

Still not sure why you guys gave us Stastny.

Blues front office is dumb and at the time it looked like we were out of the playoffs, so they went with the "rebuild" strat.

Which ended up hosed because we started winning games again

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Tebow hit a 3 run home run at his first at bat at his AA club.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Syrian Lannister posted:

Tebow hit a 3 run home run at his first at bat at his AA club.

im buying his jersey as soon as they call him up.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
tebow is the sports equivalent of hillary clinton

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

boop the snoot posted:

tebow is the sports equivalent of hillary clinton

He'll choke at the majors?

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LRtxQMB8wA

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Lets

Go

Mets

Bitch

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Lets

Go

Mets

Bitch

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Fred Jackson is signing a one-day contract so he can retire a Buffalo Bill :3:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

He'll choke at the majors?

:lol:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Dez Bryant cut by the Cowboys

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

lol Cowboys

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Mets are 11-1

Suck it everyone else ever in the MLB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Mets are 11-1