Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Trastion posted:

Look at this moron reposting something that is on this same page.

Chill brah. I missed that post actually. Anyways, posts...in bulk. :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Sacramentted just now. Dog, drink + refill and a potentially unwise slice.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

$3.49 never felt so good.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ive been going straight cheese slices the last few times. There's an almost irresponsible amount of cheese. Almost.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Went to a Costco I've never been to today. It is the fourth church I have visited.

Dedham
Waltham
Nashua
Danvers

Dedham is kind of a dump, it's small, overcrowded, and they don't stock everything (They don't have the loving kitty litter!).

Waltham is really nice, has good covered parking, but it's insanely busy pretty much all the time.

The other two I haven't visited, but my favorite is Avon: the least crowding of any Costco I've been to.

Chinatown posted:

ive been going straight cheese slices the last few times. There's an almost irresponsible amount of cheese. Almost.

The cheese slices are actually MORE calories then the combo slices (which have meat!). It's a huge amount of cheese.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Please Costco have a meat toppings slice. Please.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Coredump posted:

They'll make you a pepperoni and sausage if you ask.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Coredump posted:

I'm pretty sure you can custom order the toppings if you get a full pie.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Yeah I just wish I could get the pepperoni and sausage slices like you can the combo, cheese, and just pepperoni.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

My Costco has low-key pepperoni sausage slices most of the time. It's not on the board but they have one ready to rock.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Trastion posted:

Look at this moron reposting something that is on this same page.

I deeply apologize to you and your family. May Costco bring you peace, friend.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
lol I was doing some shopping for furniture and came across this dank, dank, dank ad copy from Costco.com

The Wise Ad Copy People of Costco posted:

It’s been said that the world’s most successful people all have one thing in common: They read. Bill Gates reads around 50 books a year; Mark Cuban reads for at least three hours a day; Warren Buffett spends 80 percent of his day reading. As an expert in your field, you know the only way to maintain your competitive advantage is to be continuously learning. In your free time, you don’t just read books about your field — you read about leadership and growth. The books you surround yourself with are a reflection of your education and position. Keeping those books within arm’s reach is important, and for that, you need a great bookcase. Luckily, Costco makes it easy to find the right bookcase; simply consider your needs and then narrow your search by brand, color, and more. Enjoy wholesale prices on all of Costco’s office furniture, including bookcases. Shop in stores or online at Costco.com today for smart savings you’re going to love!

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

RJWaters2 posted:

The honey chilpotle chicken breasts are huge!!

I dropped by costco today to get this. These taste great thanks for letting me know that they had pre marinated chicken breasts.

Super easy to cook too, just put it in the oven and boom moist delicious chicken.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Rabid Snake posted:

I dropped by costco today to get this. These taste great thanks for letting me know that they had pre marinated chicken breasts.

Super easy to cook too, just put it in the oven and boom moist delicious chicken.

I wonder how they'd work if I popped 'em in the Anova?

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

The company man on Youtube did a video on Cosco. I recommend watching his video at 1.5x speed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOHydiS5AJo

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

Depends on how long, I've found that some pre-marinated stuff from the grocery can come out really weird and bad in a long cook. If the marinade is fairly neutral and not too garlic-heavy though, it should be fine in a shorter cook.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

RJWaters2 posted:

I'm a dummy, each of those is two breasts stuck together.

It looks like this but with a different flavor:

I did the same thing with the chicken thighs and felt like an idiot. I thought they were just like, roided out chickens or whatevs

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Visited church for the first time in months. I did not take communion but I shared the swirled frozen yogurt. I also filled my cart for brothers, I have been long from the promised land. PBUC.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

How firm is our savior on the tenets of the written word? My fiance is active duty military and his only ID with an address is his old pre-enlistment ID, which shows an address he hasn't lived at since he was 19. Will his military ID be sufficient for him to get onto my account?

Bloodplay it again
Aug 25, 2003

Oh, Dee, you card. :-*

13Pandora13 posted:

How firm is our savior on the tenets of the written word? My fiance is active duty military and his only ID with an address is his old pre-enlistment ID, which shows an address he hasn't lived at since he was 19. Will his military ID be sufficient for him to get onto my account?

Should be fine as long as his pic is on the ID.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

That's what I did in that pic beforehand, they're great

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

On a Friday night? Get hosed, Wednesday at like 11am maybe.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thats a pretty good time actually. evenings like 30 mins before they close are excellent.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Anything funny happen in this thread?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

spb posted:

Anything funny happen in this thread?

if saving money, getting great products, and eating well is funny then hell yeah.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

13Pandora13 posted:

I actually couldn’t get someone added with ID that didn’t have a matching address. I needed some mail also proving we shared a home...you might want to bring a bill or something to be sure.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Got a 2 pack of organic peanut butter and had to reach up into a pallet since there wasn't any on the floor stack for some reason, just the jiffy junk. Also got a new thing of the California made organic honey. Passed up a box of kodiak pancake/waffle mix but thought about it. I want a waffle maker but never have time for breakfast at home in the morning.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Good Dog posted:

Also got a new thing of the California made organic honey.

How can you pass up the Manuka honey that was on coupon? Tastes amazing, and it was only like $2 more for a giant tub.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Chinatown posted:

I'm pretty sure you can custom order the toppings if you get a full pie.

YMMV on this, when I asked I was told they made the pizzas early in the morning and they can't/won't customize them.

GI_Clutch
Aug 22, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dinosaur Gum

Good Dog posted:

I want a waffle maker but never have time for breakfast at home in the morning.

Here's what you do. Buy a waffle maker. Buy a big ol' box of pancake mix and the Kirkland dried blueberries. Mix up a batch of batter using the waffle instructions. Pour it into the waffle maker and then sprinkle on the dried blueberries. Eat a couple of the waffles. Freeze the rest of them. I like to individually wrap them in the Ziplock sandwich bags (which I bought on sale at Costco, of course). Then when you want a waffle in the future, pop it into the microwave for thirty seconds to thaw it out. Optionally, throw it into the toaster briefly after microwaving to make it crisp again (the microwave makes it soft, but going straight to the toaster gets you a burnt outside and frozen inside). Then top it with whatever you want. The Kirkland PB, strawberry or raspberry spreads, or syrup are all good choices.

I do this like once a month and then I have waffles to chow down on every weekend before going cycling all afternoon.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry

binge crotching posted:

How can you pass up the Manuka honey that was on coupon? Tastes amazing, and it was only like $2 more for a giant tub.

I don't think I've seen this at any of the costcos I've been to. The one I got was like 48oz for $12 I think.

GI_Clutch posted:

Here's what you do. Buy a waffle maker. Buy a big ol' box of pancake mix and the Kirkland dried blueberries. Mix up a batch of batter using the waffle instructions. Pour it into the waffle maker and then sprinkle on the dried blueberries. Eat a couple of the waffles. Freeze the rest of them. I like to individually wrap them in the Ziplock sandwich bags (which I bought on sale at Costco, of course). Then when you want a waffle in the future, pop it into the microwave for thirty seconds to thaw it out. Optionally, throw it into the toaster briefly after microwaving to make it crisp again (the microwave makes it soft, but going straight to the toaster gets you a burnt outside and frozen inside). Then top it with whatever you want. The Kirkland PB, strawberry or raspberry spreads, or syrup are all good choices.

I do this like once a month and then I have waffles to chow down on every weekend before going cycling all afternoon.

I make PB+Honey sandwiches to take on my rides but just use bread. Artesano wheat or some other kind of whole wheat bread. I fold the bread in half and put 2-3 slices worth in a ziploc. The Kodiak mix is great for pancakes though, but I think the last box lasted me a year because I ride every Sat/Sun and then don't need to be eating a ton of carbs M-F and usually do an omelette with loaded veggies.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

Geoj posted:

YMMV on this, when I asked I was told they made the pizzas early in the morning and they can't/won't customize them.

Even costco is not immune to the false prophet

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Went to the 'Co to tithe today and restock some holy water.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

* upgraded to an executive membership
* mother-in-law got a costco credit card
* purchased some sweet kosher bakery items in preperation for passover (can't believe the 'co has such a good selection, nowhere else in my city does)

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Went for the double communion today at the ‘Co.

Also got holy water (basil Hayden’s and Laphroaig are off $6 each when you buy two, such a good deal).

They had cowboy brand lump charcoal, which is a step down from BGE but was also a great deal (so much so I got 50# of it).

Then a ton of other stuff and how boy there goes $300 before you know it.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Went to the Co today, ten minutes after they opened. Was already packed. Managed to refrain from getting those amazing pita chips.

Next time I go surely will be time for the annual tithe.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

guess who went to the cafeteria at church for sunday and got a pizza and is loving absolutely blazed as gently caress

this guy

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

It's taking forever for them to start building our Costco. Could be done by late fall. I'll double fist two dogs on that blessed day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
A true follower would quit their job and join the construction firm in charge of building it and be blessed to lay down the bricks of the church.