Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

cis autodrag posted:

I miss Santino

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

the escape goat posted:

Carson’s usefulness peaked with the “Shut Up And Drive” lipsync; keep Ross and Michelle as permanent judges and bring back Elvira at least 3 times per season.

Hell yeah

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I miss Merle.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

the escape goat posted:

Carson’s usefulness peaked with the “Shut Up And Drive” lipsync; keep Ross and Michelle as permanent judges and bring back Elvira at least 3 times per season.

Look Ru's heart clearly isn't on it anymore, just make it Elvira's Drag Race and all the queens have to be spooky and have comically large titties

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Michelle Visage's Drag Race

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

can't have two people with big black hair and comically oversized racks on the judging panel; would be rad as all hell for Cassandra Peterson to guest judge!
(Cassandra Peterson is Elvira's real name; she's an ageless redhead who is beyond magical)

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

She is gorgeous and amazing both in and out of her kit.

I really want Alaska to get the show if it continues whenever Ru becomes fully over it, though. My dream.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
I am unreasonably excited that we're getting Untucked on TV again tonight.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

God Save the Queen and bless Canadia for bestowing Untucked upon us on television after the main episode for seasons 7 through 9. Untucked being on YouTube isn't terrible, but I don't understand why the hell they released it the morning after instead of the night of for you guys ??

What I want to know is if a new studio + probably a much better budget means we'll be getting something similar to the old Untucked, or at least something with more than one location.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Shneak posted:

I am unreasonably excited that we're getting Untucked on TV again tonight.

truth. last season untucked was way funner than the main event

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

cis autodrag posted:

I'm a huge Milwaukee Brewers fan and I can tell you that sports Fandom is all about existential despair.

Well there's your problem.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

we need another dual room situation so we can have something as classic as the time Willam hollered "BAR QUEEN" at someone through the wall/curtain

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Didn’t they say they’re going back to the old untucked format? I’ll kind of miss the big empty room with nowhere to hide but I also like when two groups sit in two different rooms talking poo poo about each other and also how those other bitches are probably talking poo poo about US right now those shady whores

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Interior Illusions Lounge untucked best untucked.

I'm a shithead so I want yelling and drama not drink-sippy congenial agreement

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

esperterra posted:

Speaking of Carson, there's a new Queer Eye on Netflix but with all new 'mos?? wtf when did this happen

Oh my god, you missed the whole cultural obsession with it like a month ago.

Yes, it's new. Yes, it's incredible. It's superior to the original series in every way. The new guys are all wonderful. You will probably fall in love with Antoni like the rest of the world has. You will also question his actual cooking skills like the rest of the world has. Jonathan, of Emmy nominated (seriously) Gay of Thrones, is absolutely hilarious. You will probably cry at least once most episodes. It will fill you with joy, and you will probably rewatch it again right after you're done.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Nihonniboku posted:

Oh my god, you missed the whole cultural obsession with it like a month ago.

Yes, it's new. Yes, it's incredible. It's superior to the original series in every way. The new guys are all wonderful. You will probably fall in love with Antoni like the rest of the world has. You will also question his actual cooking skills like the rest of the world has. Jonathan, of Emmy nominated (seriously) Gay of Thrones, is absolutely hilarious. You will probably cry at least once most episodes. It will fill you with joy, and you will probably rewatch it again right after you're done.

I get the love for Jonathan and Antoni, but no love for Tan? Dude was great with that guy who loved cars.

Also, we can't have a new Drag Race thread without this gif:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Oh I like the Gay of Thrones dude, maybe I'll queue an episode of new Queer Eye up when I stumble home from tonight's festivities.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

I get the love for Jonathan and Antoni, but no love for Tan? Dude was great with that guy who loved cars.

Oh, I love Tan too. I want my hair to look like his. They're all great.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I’m an extremely unfabulous straight but in spite of (or because of) that I friggin love new queer eye, highly recommend anyone check it out if they haven’t already

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Where can one see Untucked for season 10?

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Flyinglemur posted:

Where can one see Untucked for season 10?

I believe they're showing it after the episode and on WOWPresents Plus if I'm not mistaken. I know that's how people in other countries are getting it like myself.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

cis autodrag posted:

I miss Santino

work on yr aim :smug:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

jimmydalad posted:

I believe they're showing it after the episode and on WOWPresents Plus if I'm not mistaken. I know that's how people in other countries are getting it like myself.

Theyre not showing it on US VH1 at least. Just checked the guide. Nor Logo.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
As men, this is possibly the best looking group that the show has ever seen.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

PORKCHOP!!!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I NEEDED THAT RUNWAY SO BAD YAAAAAAAAAAS

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

esperterra posted:

Oh I like the Gay of Thrones dude, maybe I'll queue an episode of new Queer Eye up when I stumble home from tonight's festivities.

It's really fuckin good. I binged the whole season in like a night.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Yeah, after All Stars 3, I was kind of dreading a new season again so soon. But, this episode has been an absolute delight so far. The queens' looks are all super polished, they all have such big personalities, and seeing all of my old favorites was a lot of fun. I missed the first minute or so of the mini challenge, so I'm worried I might have missed a couple. Did everyone get a chance to speak?

Edit: gently caress yes! Drag on a dime!

Nihonniboku fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Mar 23, 2018

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

gently caress YEAH DRAG ON A DIME!

Ha, a commercial for a Rock movie right after a promo for John Cena's movie.

twistedbutterfly
Jan 20, 2007
I love Alexis Mateo's daughter. Her commentary is making me laugh so hard.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

twistedbutterfly posted:

I love Alexis Mateo's daughter. Her commentary is making me laugh so hard.

I love that her voice is that of a grizzled old dockworker.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
One of the flashy things at the bottom of the screen said that we should expect an all new Untucked next, and it didn't say anything about going online for it.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Ah, so that's why all the episodes are an hour and a half long, they've included it into the run time.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

Ah, so that's why all the episodes are an hour and a half long, they've included it into the run time.

Tonight's is 2 hours!!

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Monique Heart not being Top in this challenge is a hate crime.

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Nihonniboku posted:

Tonight's is 2 hours!!

:woop:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

jimmydalad posted:

Monique Heart not being Top in this challenge is a hate crime.

:yeah:

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Kalorie playing a little Sasha there at the end with those dollar bills. I think that's what saved her. I thought Vanessa should have stayed, but it was close.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Holy poo poo, I did not see Vanessa leaving coming at all. Kalorie really loving turned it out. I'm sad that Vanessa is leaving though. She seems loving fierce and I thought she could make it longer. Overall, good episode and I'm looking forward to Alyssa next episode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Ok, so this is something I've always been a little confused about. If the episode is currently airing, or has aired, we should be able to post without using spoiler tags, right? Most people don't, but then there are a few that do. I know when I can't watch it live, I stay away from the thread. I know earlier I requested that people watching Drag Race Thailand use spoilers, I'm not terribly invested in the idea of spoiler tags with it, but it's currently only airing in one country, so it's a little hard for the rest of us to catch up.

If the majority of people think we should use spoiler tags for episodes currently airing or have aired, then I'm happy to comply. But they've been applied inconsistently here.

• Locked thread