Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
That sounds like work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

My costco was pushing executive memberships today but unless they prorate my recently started membership I don't know if it's worth it to do the executive upgrade

There were a bunch of middle managers walking around and I'm worried it's going to get weird there now

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Executive is 100% worth it if you spend like $3000 a year or more I think which is pretty easy to do with gas, food and everything else

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

jerry seinfel posted:

My costco was pushing executive memberships today but unless they prorate my recently started membership I don't know if it's worth it to do the executive upgrade

There were a bunch of middle managers walking around and I'm worried it's going to get weird there now

They did that for about a month at my old Costco. Best I figure is that they push signups every now and then for a few weeks

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
Yeah, that's just a thing they do. Sometimes it's for CCs and whatnot. You get used to it.

Teikanmi posted:

Executive is 100% worth it if you spend like $3000 a year or more I think which is pretty easy to do with gas, food and everything else
Exec cashback doesn't apply to gas.

RoboBoogie
Sep 18, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

Don't they refund your membership if you don't earn enough rewards to cover your membership fees or am I thinking of something else.

naem
May 29, 2011

plape tickler posted:

It's taking forever for them to start building our Costco. Could be done by late fall. I'll double fist two dogs on that blessed day.

That's a good design with those red anti-car posts, otherwise people will be crashing right in there trying to get savings

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Teikanmi posted:

I just charged my annual car insurance payment. $2600 right there

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

RoboBoogie posted:

Don't they refund your membership if you don't earn enough rewards to cover your membership fees or am I thinking of something else.

Yep

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel

naem posted:

That's a good design with those red anti-car posts, otherwise people will be crashing right in there trying to get savings

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/02/09/driver-in-deadly-london-costco-crash-loses-conviction-appeal.html

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
That is horribly sad.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006

jerry seinfel posted:

They do this for a 3-day period once every month. You basically have nothing to worry about if being pressed by managers to upgrade is something that bothers you.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
I just bought a vacuum sealer on Saturday and what does Costco.com offer me today?

Why it's the holiest sacrament imaginable!

http://www.costco.com/.product.100232186.html

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I can't believe she killed 2 people and got off so easily. Canada seems to be quite lenient.

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
Costco should ban this woman on principle, unless the proposed Costco tribunal finds a different punishment (execution)

Ravendas
Sep 29, 2001

RoboBoogie posted:

Yeah, they did that for me. They take your reward check, then just bump it up to $60 (or whatever) and drop you back down to a normal membership.

I then immediately said "And I'd like to bump that back up to an executive membership..."
$65 and I got executive for this year, and I've been spending enough there to finally make up for it I think.

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

I can't believe she killed 2 people and got off so easily. Canada seems to be quite lenient.

You can murder as many people as you want... So long as you do it with your car (and aren't drunk)

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Currently partaking in Holy Communion

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Renegret posted:

Currently partaking in Holy Communion

Same. At church right now and eating the body and drinking the blood (with free refill) of Sinegal.

Praise be until Costco.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Costco is current giving a $50 statement credit when you spend $250+ though Visa Checkout.

https://m.costco.com/visa-checkout.html

They also have the iPad on sale for $230 after statement credit.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I bit into my dog and some hot dog juice squirted on my face.

Costco just gave me a facial. :allears:

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

sandball posted:

They do this for a 3-day period once every month. You basically have nothing to worry about if being pressed by managers to upgrade is something that bothers you.

oh nbd then. i was planning to upgrade once it comes time to renew anyway. i just worked retail previously and a bunch of managers walking the floor and talking to customers was always the sign of some bullshit on the horizon. good to hear it's just some routine thing. pbuc

naem
May 29, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I bit into my dog and some hot dog juice squirted on my face.

Costco just gave me a facial. :allears:

THOU AREST ANOINTED FROM ON HIGH

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

FCKGW posted:

Costco is current giving a $50 statement credit when you spend $250+ though Visa Checkout.

https://m.costco.com/visa-checkout.html

They also have the iPad on sale for $230 after statement credit.

I bought cash cards with this promo. Reddit is recommending you do so. Some nerd was worried it wouldn't count for gift cards because they show up zero balance, but it dinged my CC for the full amount which is the only thing Visa checkout can see so :shrug:.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

EAT FASTER!!!!!! posted:

I just bought a vacuum sealer on Saturday and what does Costco.com offer me today?

Why it's the holiest sacrament imaginable!

http://www.costco.com/.product.100232186.html

not Prime tho... Does Costco have Prime ribeye?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Teikanmi posted:

not Prime tho... Does Costco have Prime ribeye?

Mine does sometimes. Both individually cut and packaged and if you ask nicely the sub primals in the original packaging at a discount.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
On sale today, the shin ramyun black for nearly half off.
I went in for: Milk
Total: $167

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

jokes posted:

I bought cash cards with this promo. Reddit is recommending you do so. Some nerd was worried it wouldn't count for gift cards because they show up zero balance, but it dinged my CC for the full amount which is the only thing Visa checkout can see so :shrug:.

it's already gone

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
My hotrod needs gas so I'm already thinking about them dogs for tonight's dinner.

Maybe I'll also get some chips, the black bean tortilla chips rule.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Hed posted:

it's already gone

Hed posted:

it's already gone

Try a different browser, Worked for me.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

It’s been too long, I needed to redouble my faith.

I call that dog “the Puritan” onion and sourkraut Onlly!

PBUC!!!!!!

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
Needs ketchup :colbert:

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

therobit posted:

Needs ketchup :colbert:

You are free to dress your $1.50 100% all-beef hot dog + drink (with refill) however you prefer! Truly Costco provides, PBUC

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
guys i have like 5 or 6 of these kirkland dress shirts and they are really nice shirts and so cheap yesss :thumbsup:

naem
May 29, 2011

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

It’s been too long, I needed to redouble my faith.

I call that dog “the Puritan” onion and sourkraut Onlly!

PBUC!!!!!!

Lol

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

RJWaters2 posted:

On sale today, the shin ramyun black for nearly half off.
I went in for: Milk
Total: $167

That’s a lot of ramen.

My Co was out of kraut. Sad!

Secht
Oct 5, 2012

DELETE CASCADE posted:

guys i have like 5 or 6 of these kirkland dress shirts and they are really nice shirts and so cheap yesss :thumbsup:

I just picked up the entire line of Kirkland golf polo's from white to blue to grey. $15 a shirt. Quality. PBUC!

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

DELETE CASCADE posted:

and wrinkle free to boot. PBUC

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Went to a different Costco yesterday. It...it didn't serve pizza in the food court :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Secht posted:

I just picked up the entire line of Kirkland golf polo's from white to blue to grey. $15 a shirt. Quality. PBUC!

This is the Daddest post ever