Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Apoplexy posted:

Is Melissa Stetten Ant's ex? If so, she's come back up recently: https://twitter.com/MelissaStetten/status/974440625520066560

Also notice: 'retired' model.

So is it just luck that she caught the eye of Hairpiece Junior or does she actively go for pathetic right-wing types with daddy issues?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Was she the one who made racist comments on Reddit or whatever and when called on it said "Anthony Cumia brainwashed me :qq: "

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Not sure but she wrote a XO Jane article and then forgot to log out and sign in as her burner account when she wrote a comment defending herself from the voice of a different person.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Also notice: 'retired' model.

So is it just luck that she caught the eye of Hairpiece Junior or does she actively go for pathetic right-wing types with daddy issues?
Wouldn't be entirely surprised if she was flirted at by random O&A guests the whole time

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Sheen Sheen posted:

Was she the one who made racist comments on Reddit or whatever and when called on it said "Anthony Cumia brainwashed me :qq: "

https://www.xojane.com/issues/i-used-to-be-a-sht-head-and-tell-offensive-jokes-and-im-sorry

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I've been going through Norton laugh comps. Ant is so goddamn funny if only he wasn't such a lovely person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYbYo-VrksE

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
Jim's joy at the mudslide joke is so pure.

80s James Hetfield
Jan 20, 2004

METAL UP YOUR ASS
Ant has officially lost it.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
The worst part about Ron Bennington is when he gets drunk and takes too much Xanax and beats his girlfriend.

Oh wai-

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

80s James Hetfield posted:

Please tell me he's throwing shade at Ron due to that one clip with that old 'blacks are killing everyone' denture fuckhead.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

80s James Hetfield posted:

I went on twitter to read some more and account suspended

lol nice work Anthony! You know how much of a racist prick to be suspended by Twitter? That poo poo isn't easy.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
didnt lowtax gets suspended by twitter

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
I think he’s still upset by getting “beat” up by a black woman.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Skip My Posts posted:

didnt lowtax gets suspended by twitter

perma'd twice

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Reince Penis posted:

I went on twitter to read some more and account suspended

lol nice work Anthony! You know how much of a racist prick to be suspended by Twitter? That poo poo isn't easy.

Apparently someone on the o&a subreddit got him suspended, same as his original account.

Hilarious when you realize that he lurks on that sub regularly. He must be loving furious.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
hoisted by their own retards, as someone here said I think

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Interrobang posted an article on the opesters signing and ended it with a line like "Oh and the other guy got suspended from twitter again", lol

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

He made a new account and it got suspended in less than an hour.

That can apparently get you permanently banned from Twitter as well.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
So, isn't this great?!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

spudsbuckley posted:

He made a new account and it got suspended in less than an hour.

That can apparently get you permanently banned from Twitter as well.

Same exact thing that happened to lowtax. Twitter loving sucks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

beep by grandpa posted:

Sure, but not for that reason

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

beep by grandpa posted:

twitter also took Lowtax away from us for a few years while the forum spiraled out of control so seeing him off of it isn't a bad thing

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sure, but not for that reason

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Morter posted:

So, isn't this great?!

Would have been greater if it was four years ago before he got his rear end canned.

Anyway, I'm laughing a little at the Westwood One Opie announcement: he's part of their podcast channel but has the ability to sign up more people? Also, he's on Monday and Wednesdays and claiming to be a big star to homeless people? It seems really sad for some reason, especially since he could have done a podcast for nothing right after he was fired. This whole thing seems like a lark he can do while being censored so he can finally make it to Social Security or something.

AxisofIdiocy
Mar 5, 2009

What do you mean this
isn't the ketchup?
the last few years of o&a, the only thing opie brought to the show was complaining about management.

take that away, and he has no show.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Opie: "________, or is it pronounced ________? Some people say ________, while others say ________"

No Opie, there is only one way to pronounce the word. It's the second one. You just don't know how to pronounce it so you're guessing and everyone looked at you weird when you first said it. That poo poo used to annoy me about Opie even before he became dead weight.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
So is Sam dying? I saw a picture of him the other day from a few years ago, and he looks like he’s aged 20 years.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's what a diet of chicken tendies and soda will do to you

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
It's incredible Sam has lived this long. Marfan Syndrome is serious business.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Is that what he really has?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

JFC posted:

No.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"The doctor said it was pneumonia; because it happened some months later! During a flu epidemic! The doctors told me it was pneumonia, but I knew what it was! A VICTIM OF THE MODERN AGE! Poor, poor Sam!"

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

TL posted:

So is Sam dying? I saw a picture of him the other day from a few years ago, and he looks like he’s aged 20 years.

We're all dying friend. Even the universe

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

JFC posted:

lol

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

TL posted:

The only thing keeping him going for a while was pitting people against each other. Now that Opie is pretty much dead in the water, Sam has to work and it's turning him into an older, sadder version of his Disco Caveman self.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he looks like some sort of jewish smeagol

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jim and Sam had a live show with Vos, Colin and Gilbert and it got the absolute worst audience reaction I've ever heard at one of these things.

2 hours of near silence. They weren't even bombing or anything. The crowd just seemed to be completely checked out of the thing right from the beginning.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
I wonder why there is this weird thing where some of the commercials suddenly skip back and replay part of it? Maybe it’s to fill time as it seems to happen during the last break before the show starts in the mornings.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

spudsbuckley posted:

Jim and Sam had a live show with Vos, Colin and Gilbert and it got the absolute worst audience reaction I've ever heard at one of these things.

2 hours of near silence. They weren't even bombing or anything. The crowd just seemed to be completely checked out of the thing right from the beginning.
Where did they do it? Where did they get the audience?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ojaman
Feb 16, 2011

spudsbuckley posted:

Yeah it was so bad I had to turn it off. I didn't think the live show was all that great anyway, but it was as if the people there weren't fans at all. The live Chip show was 100 times better.