Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Goddamn pro-fisting propaganda.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
https://twitter.com/cloepoisson/status/979444252169129985

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

gently caress yes

got some CT pride from that

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/TrumpStudents/status/974101106266603520

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

The kids I would've hated in high school

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

hell yeah

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I can hear the smug grimace as he hits post and throws on a fedora.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

mlmp08 posted:

I can hear the smug grimace as he hits post and throws on a fedora.

That was from this guy's facebook page, btw

Congressman Steve King, known for:

"calves the size of canteloupes"
"We can't restore our civilization with somebody else's babies."
"I'd ask you to go back through history and figure out: Where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people [non-whites] that you're talking about? Where did any other sub-group of people contribute more to civilization [than whites]?"

Stultus Maximus fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Apr 1, 2018

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
The author should post their face and claimed ethnicity for comparison.

Edit: whoever made the meme then

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
lol

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Fleeing a place when the new bosses turn it into a prison camp sounds like a smart move and a weird thing to hold against someone's (great)grandkid

E: not if you're a white supremacist I guess

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Mister Sinewave posted:

Fleeing a place when the new bosses turn it into a prison camp sounds like a smart move and a weird thing to hold against someone's (great)grandkid

E: not if you're a white supremacist I guess

Same as somehow holding it against them that they're proud of their ethnic heritage but their family integrated so much they don't speak the language. Somehow that makes them the rear end in a top hat?

Also

MOTHERFUCKERS loving WITH TEENAGE MASSACRE SURVIVORS CAN GET hosed

Jesus loving christ

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

The meme on my feed has her admitting to bullying Cruz, concluding she has blood on her hands and clearing the NRA.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

lightpole posted:

The meme on my feed has her admitting to bullying Cruz, concluding she has blood on her hands and clearing the NRA.

:justpost:

lightpole
Jun 4, 2004
I think that MBAs are useful, in case you are looking for an answer to the question of "Is lightpole a total fucking idiot".

Facebook made it disappead. I'll try to find it before class but no promises.

It's the New Republic line.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

This but the last frame is shermangrin.jpeg

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Punctuation fails will never not be funny among ARE COUNTRY types.

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
It's accurate, at least. They were.

The Eyes Have It
Feb 10, 2008

Third Eye Sees All
...snookums
Holy poo poo I'm dying @ that fuckin shirt

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

I still think we should just replace all the confederate statues with ones of William T. Sherman. The south still gets statues of a racist rear end in a top hat, but reminded of what happened the last time they got all uppity.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

cult_hero posted:

I still think we should just replace all the confederate statues with ones of William T. Sherman. The south still gets statues of a racist rear end in a top hat, but reminded of what happened the last time they got all uppity.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

cult_hero posted:

:agreed:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

https://twitter.com/pptsapper/status/980630792241020929?s=19

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Little overweight for a gestapo.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Scott served under every president from Jefferson to Lincoln, a total of fourteen administrations.

Scott served a total of 53 years of active service as an officer—including 47 years as a general, and twenty years (1841–61) as commanding general. He holds the record for the greatest length of active service as general in the U.S. Army as well as the longest tenure as the Army's chief officer.

Scott is one of a very few American officers who have served as a general during three major wars. (The others include General of the Army Douglas MacArthur and General Lewis B. Hershey.) Historians rank Scott highly both as a strategist and as a battlefield commander.

When Scott retired from the Army in November 1861 he had been a general longer than his successor, General McClellan, had been alive.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

king of all nobles

Ambihelical Hexnut
Aug 5, 2008
The last time Washington got real uppity about Mexican border security, Winfield Scott invaded south, severed his own LOCs like a crazy rear end in a top hat, captured Santa Anna's leg (later inspiring Cotton Hill), and sorta doubled the size of the US.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Scott served under every president from Jefferson to Lincoln, a total of fourteen administrations.

Scott served a total of 53 years of active service as an officer—including 47 years as a general, and twenty years (1841–61) as commanding general. He holds the record for the greatest length of active service as general in the U.S. Army as well as the longest tenure as the Army's chief officer.

Scott is one of a very few American officers who have served as a general during three major wars. (The others include General of the Army Douglas MacArthur and General Lewis B. Hershey.) Historians rank Scott highly both as a strategist and as a battlefield commander.

When Scott retired from the Army in November 1861 he had been a general longer than his successor, General McClellan, had been alive.

Not to mention that at the tail end of his career he devised the "Anaconda Strategy" which with few changes was the Union's plan throughout the Civil War.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Dude literally served for nearly a quarter of our nation's history. Jesus.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
He's generally responsible for why the military loving sucks, presumably.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:911: Grant's memoirs described Winfield Scott as a masterful strategist but also a fussy man who liked his spit and polish, as opposed to Zachary Taylor who was equally as cunning but slept in his clothes and earned the nickname "Old Rough and Ready". Scott's nickname was "Old Fuss and Feathers".

President Taylor, incidentally, was fixing to hang South Carolinians from palmetto trees over Yet Another Secession Crisis when he died and then the Compromise of 1850 happened.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Apr 4, 2018

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Shame on anyone who doesn’t take advantage of their junk

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

was that posted by some christian group bc it's a pretty brutal self own