Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Also I thought atropine was poison unless you're already poisoned.

The dose makes the poison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Scathach posted:

Nah. Plenty of amazing artists get 0 education for it and plenty of lovely artists have art degrees. You can't always teach someone to draw/paint well. Some people are just great at it, others like Hitler have no eye for art and doubtedly would have done better with someone teaching them.

Fuckers eyes must have been wonky.

Hitler had no self discipline, he got up late and sat in cafés all day.
He wouldn't practice and he lived off whatever his relatives gave him until they cut him off.

il_cornuto
Oct 10, 2004

He sounds like a bit of an rear end in a top hat

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

il_cornuto posted:

He sounds like a bit of an rear end in a top hat

I can’t see him ever succeeding in life, really.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

It's what I always say: in saner times Hitler would have been institutionalised, he was just the wrong fuckup at the wrong hosed up country in the wrong loving time.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

It's what I always say: in saner times Hitler would have been institutionalised, he was just the wrong fuckup at the wrong hosed up country in the wrong loving time.

That could never happen here and now.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Aleph Null posted:

That could never happen here and now.

They said saner times

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Then he, a failed chicken farmer with a club foot, an unpublished writer, and a fat opium addict teamed up and destroyed Europe.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Hitler had no self discipline, he got up late and sat in cafés all day.
He wouldn't practice and he lived off whatever his relatives gave him until they cut him off.

Hipsters are literally Hitler. :aaa:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Then he, a failed chicken farmer with a club foot, an unpublished writer, and a fat opium addict teamed up and destroyed Europe.

When you put it like that it sounds like a really terrible movie script, which is what Nazis have for brains.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
WWII is the story of a bunch of people who no one ever believed in and no one ever liked making it in the world and making a difference

It's basically a lovely 1970s 1980s motivational teen comedy only with slightly more atrocities and a lot less inspirational speeches

About equal on the sexual assault though

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/motherboard/status/979176404200906753

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/979757174363697153

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

chitoryu12 posted:

I can’t see him ever succeeding in life, really.

Hey, Hitler did one thing many people tried and failed to do: he killed Hitler.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Better than anything Hitler would paint.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

When did Jim Carrey turn into Jeff Bridges?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sakurazuka posted:

You should listen to him on Norm Macdonald's podcast. You can hear the crazy feeding off of the beard and vice versa

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Facebook Aunt posted:

Hipsters are literally Hitler. :aaa:

Extremely relevant: http://hipsterhitler.com/

Take the plunge! Okay!
Feb 24, 2007

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I’m glad that we had the bank robber with a withered arm, the wheelchair guy and the choleric alcoholic to stop them. Really, WW2 is like the worst superhero crossover event ever

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

50¢
In this thrilling issue:

The allies unleash THE SUPER WEAPON

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
Happy Easter!

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/980459398584729601

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

I love this.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Just showed that to a Christian co-worker.
:aaa:
Happy Easter to one and all.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

You have to be a special type of moron to be a Nazi furry, like the bad kind of special that is completely immune to irony.

Sadly the furredreich Blog has disappeared from the internet.

Luckily his "no no, Hitler would be totally cool with furries" screed has been preserved. I will never tire of linking it
https://archive.fo/F6EuP

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Sakurazuka posted:

Carrey straight-up went into the woods, ate a shitload of mushrooms as research for playing Terence McKenna and came out sounding like That Dude Who Takes Too Many Mushrooms in the Woods.

caligulamprey has a new favorite as of 19:18 on Apr 2, 2018

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Fathis Munk posted:

Sadly the furredreich Blog has disappeared from the internet.

Luckily his "no no, Hitler would be totally cool with furries" screed has been preserved. I will never tire of linking it
https://archive.fo/F6EuP

This is a pro-click right here, the guy moves the rhetorical focus like a man possesed but without actually backing any claim not even symbolically.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

If only they had had motorcycle helmets 2,000 years ago, Jesus might still be alive today.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Knormal posted:

If only they had had motorcycle helmets 2,000 years ago, Jesus might still be alive today.

https://twitter.com/pedraum_quejero/status/980793176343629825

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Man pardoned by hotel after seagull and pepperoni incident

quote:

On his return, he found about 40 seagulls - "an entire flock" - in his room. They had been eating the pepperoni, which "does NASTY things to a seagull's digestive system".

The startled birds "immediately started flying around and crashing into things as they desperately tried to leave the room through the small opening by which they had entered," Mr Burchill said.

"The result was a tornado of seagull excrement, feathers, pepperoni chunks and fairly large birds whipping around the room. The lamps were falling. The curtains were trashed."

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

So he gets banned, doesn't say a word about it for 17 years, then as soon as he asks them to rescind the ban they're like "Oh yeah, everyone knows the story of Seagull Nick!" and immediately let him back in?

Did he get the ban notice and just go "Oh, that's a shame," and never even say that it wasn't him?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Japanese couple apologise for ignoring work pregnancy timetable by conceiving ‘before their turn’

quote:

A Japanese worker has been reprimanded by her boss for “selfishly breaking the rules” after she became pregnant before it was her “turn”, according to media reports.

The woman was working at a private childcare centre in Aichi prefecture, north Japan, when she found out she was pregnant.

However, the timing reportedly clashed with “shifts” drawn by the childcare centre director, which listed when female staff were allowed to marry and have children.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
God Japan is awful.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

just like my animes

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

It's better they learn about fetishes like BDSM this way instead of learning about them on the internet on their own

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

This is from the popular "foreverially taped up and loving it" lesson.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

The Kins posted:

Man pardoned by hotel after seagull and pepperoni incident

quote:

On his return, he found about 40 seagulls - "an entire flock" - in his room.
Never invite 80s new wave bands to your hotel room.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Florida man decapitates someone with a vacuum cleaner.

quote:

Police said when Olmeda Rivera was interviewed on March 17, he told them he had mental health issues and could not remember his whereabouts during the previous few days. He could not explain how he sustained cuts and injuries to his hands and arms, the report said.

Olmeda Rivera did not act surprised or remorseful, or ask any questions when police told him that he had hurt someone, according to the affidavit.

Police then said they told Olmeda Rivera that he had murdered someone.

"Angel looked at me, smiled and laughed at this. He did not appear shocked, remorseful or concerned with any of this information; instead he seemed amused by it," the detective wrote.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5577837/Indian-woman-saves-goat-fighting-tiger-stick.html

Indian woman saves goat after fighting a tiger off with a stick… and then takes selfie of her injuries

I don’t know which to post.

:gonk: or :black101:

So I’m posting both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

They are lucky they fought a rare stick using tiger. If it had used it's teeth and claws instead they'd have been done for.