Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Johnny Truant posted:

52 new posts drat Fortnite is really po-

:yikes:

My first thought when I saw all the posts was “oh god, did they change something or maybe the game completely crashed?”

Can’t decide if the reality is better or worse tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Yeah but you actually need to be funny. Saying lovely things doesn't make you funny, it makes you an rear end in a top hat.

90% of the posters on this website are evidence youre rightyoure wrong

Taylor Swift fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Apr 3, 2018

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Taylor Swift posted:

90% of the posters on this website are evidence youre rightyoure wrong

Are you still doxxing 12 year olds?

gaymartin
Jan 5, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 7 years!)

The something awful DOT com former comedy website, a place once known for its edgy and extreme humor, a place that openly mocked 9/11 mere days after it happened.

Its user base is now compromised entirely compromised of pearl clutching soccer moms endlessly shaking their fists at something and can't come up with an insult wittier than nazi, like that's supposed to mean anything at this point, or even give you power over them.

The fact that this discussion is being had in the Fortnite thread of all places is even more evidence of how far this place keeps sinking down the toilet, and it all spawned from someone simply linking a discord to find more people to play with, but because this person once said a thing, or perhaps voted for the wrong person, then clearly he needs to be hung out to dry, at the end of the day we're shooting people and making buildings that don't meet OSHA standards, and as much as you'd like to think those goshdarn DRUMPF voters are to blame, they're not, its you, the bastion of morality that can't shut the gently caress up about politics for one goddamn second, especially going as far as calling someone from Puerto Rico of all places a white supremacist, you blithering retards.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Duct Tape posted:

Gather at least 300 wood as soon as you can, and make sure to replenish it when you drop below that level. More resources is always better, so keep look for more even if you already have a ton. Also, if you are in a precarious place, don't give away your position by destroying a tree. Leave 1 hit left on it and move on (it still shakes when you hit it, but that's not as obvious as a tree disappearing).

gonna really need it soon

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

gaymartin posted:

The something awful DOT com former comedy website, a place once known for its edgy and extreme humor, a place that openly mocked 9/11 mere days after it happened.

Its user base is now compromised entirely compromised of pearl clutching soccer moms endlessly shaking their fists at something and can't come up with an insult wittier than nazi, like that's supposed to mean anything at this point, or even give you power over them.

The fact that this discussion is being had in the Fortnite thread of all places is even more evidence of how far this place keeps sinking down the toilet, and it all spawned from someone simply linking a discord to find more people to play with, but because this person once said a thing, or perhaps voted for the wrong person, then clearly he needs to be hung out to dry, at the end of the day we're shooting people and making buildings that don't meet OSHA standards, and as much as you'd like to think those goshdarn DRUMPF voters are to blame, they're not, its you, the bastion of morality that can't shut the gently caress up about politics for one goddamn second, especially going as far as calling someone from Puerto Rico of all places a white supremacist, you blithering retards.

:prepop:

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

gaymartin posted:

Weird how your only other post this year was claiming the Charlottesville people weren't Nazis.

gaymartin
Jan 5, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Its almost as if I have better things to do than spend my life on a dead comedy site witch hunting strangers.

I also look at the entire situation rather than some huge knee jerk thing spoon-fed to me by CNN. I urge you to give it a try sometime, thinking for yourself is :discourse:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
911 was good because the us is a nazi state so we deserved it SA was ahead of its time on that one

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

gaymartin posted:

Are you triggered. Has this triggered you.

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Emron posted:

Are you triggered. Has this triggered you.

If you listen closely you can hear the ghost of Bear Bryant crying at this post

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Taylor Swift posted:

I miss when this was a comedy forum

gaymartin posted:

I miss when nobody posted like this on the forums.

Soy Protein Addict
Nov 11, 2017

by Smythe

Super Rad posted:

I miss when nobody posted like this on the forums.

I miss when nobody had to.

Raposa
Aug 4, 2007

That post went quite well, I think.
Probably everyone involved in this discussion, if you can call it that, should be probed.

And I mean anally, not probated.

Anyway does anyone else have the problem where you pull off some sikk nasty eliminations for the win and forget to record and so all your clips are just lame nades through windows elims

Switched.on
Apr 25, 2008
All my best stuff happens off stream with no recording going :(

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
I don’t stream or record so none of my kill highlights (or humiliating failures) are recorded. I’m excited for when they add in-game match recording. I hope it’s similar to CSGO

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Taylor Swift posted:

I miss when this was a comedy forum

Lmao gently caress you

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

gaymartin posted:

Its almost as if I have better things to do than spend my life on a dead comedy site witch hunting strangers.

I also look at the entire situation rather than some huge knee jerk thing spoon-fed to me by CNN. I urge you to give it a try sometime, thinking for yourself is :discourse:

There's a lot of dumb poo poo being posted in this thread but I think the funniest thing is this idiot thinking anyone on SA actually likes CNN.

Soy Protein Addict
Nov 11, 2017

by Smythe

Switched.on posted:

All my best stuff happens off stream with no recording going :(

NVIDIA shadowplay buffers the last 30 seconds even if you arent actively recording.

Kiranamos
Sep 27, 2007

santanotreal posted:

I don’t stream or record so none of my kill highlights (or humiliating failures) are recorded. I’m excited for when they add in-game match recording. I hope it’s similar to CSGO

My friend has some Nvidia software that automatically records all kills and deaths. Seems good

Edit loving soyboys

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Internet Kraken posted:

There's a lot of dumb poo poo being posted in this thread but I think the funniest thing is this idiot thinking anyone on SA actually likes CNN.

Your words can't reach him... he's taken the red pill

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Soy Protein Addict posted:

NVIDIA shadowplay buffers the last 30 seconds even if you arent actively recording.

You can change Shadowplay so that it save the previous 10 minutes now. I think you can make it longer, but *shrug*

gaymartin
Jan 5, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Its funny that I gave you the chance to put the thread back on track but all you did is seek out something else to get outraged about, so nice job proving my point on how some of you just fester in your seething hatred for people that don't think like you.

quote:

Not like any other work entertains the delusion of the pearl clutching soccer moms that inhabit SA at the moment.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
“Haha look at all you snowflakes getting mad about literal white supremacists making GBS threads up the thread you’re all pathetic :smug:

loving moron

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I played one round of the snipers only mode and died.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Sniper only would be a lot more fun with blitz mode storm speed TBH

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

gaymartin posted:

Its funny that I gave you the chance to put the thread back on track but all you did is seek out something else to get outraged about, so nice job proving my point on how some of you just fester in your seething hatred for people that don't think like you.

SA has never approved of people thinking differently when that thinking happens to be dumb as hell. Also its funny to watch people like you make asses of themselves.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Bottom Liner posted:

Still, it seems like a good game mode to practice building in.

AAB
Nov 5, 2010

Bottom Liner posted:

:agreed:

Beastie posted:

Still, it seems like a good game mode to practice building in.

Also just blasting into the windows at tilted with a crossbow.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

Holy poo poo that's a lotta posts, they must of announced PvE Biomes or som-

gaymartin posted:

:stonklol:

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Sniper only is a great mode because I don't have to worry about getting one hit killed by a shotgun.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

gaymartin posted:

I'n a lesbian soccer mom IRL.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

I said come in! posted:

I'n a lesbian soccer mom IRL.

Me too *gets in Honda Odyssey and zooms off*

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Bottom Liner posted:

Me too *gets in Honda Odyssey and zooms off*

You don’t have a forester still?? When did you sell it?!

I wonder if Kim jong un has propaganda about winning his first ever game of Frotnite

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Really funny to read Nazi pleas for a safe space.

AAB posted:

I wonder what exchange rate this will have.

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Apr 3, 2018

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Really funny to read Nazi pleas for a safe space.

I wonder what exchange rate this will have.

300 wood for a shotgun doesn't seem like a good deal. I wonder if I can feed it a white shotgun and get 300 wood for it instead.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

AAB posted:

If these are in set locations then traps are going to become waaay more useful

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

gaymartin posted:

Not like any other work entertains the delusion of the pearl clutching soccer moms that inhabit SA at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Trading one group of malcontents for propaganda from literal terrorist/anarchist organization ANTIFA isn't exactly a step up. More of a lateral move if not a downgrade.

Also unrelated to both groups of loving idiots making GBS threads up the thread -

Apparently the tryhard/edgelord skin of the year was found in the files. Assuming it's a skin and not some STW only character.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread