Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Also an eagle eyed viewer caught something cool in the promo for the finale: Helen of Troy shows up during the huge anachronism battle in full Themescyran armor. So that might mean the Amazons might come riding to the rescue to help out the Legends and Jonah Hex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
loving A. "Run, Barry, run!"

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

I want to just give a shoutout to David Sobolov in this ep too. This is the first time Grodd ever made me laugh between “Make America Grodd Again” and then just abandoning the menacing growl-talk and just shouting impotently as tiny Grodd. I was not expecting that and it was great.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

"OK, new to the team, is that a real plan or a joke plan?" was my favourite line.

Dracorion
Jul 23, 2013
Damien has really crossed the line for me from being affably evil to just being likeable and funny and I want him to just join the team and still be evil somehow.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dracorion posted:

Damien has really crossed the line for me from being affably evil to just being likeable and funny and I want him to just join the team and still be evil somehow.

They can just make him pace around inside that warded circle every episode.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
If they do go to hell in the next season, Damien would be a great "guide/Sherpa" for the team.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Yessssssssss
https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/981167091930689537
The damsel in distress :allears:

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

Did they just do this for fun (and maybe a DVD extra?) because that is incredible.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They are officially having too much fun.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Burning_Monk posted:

If they do go to hell in the next season, Damien would be a great "guide/Sherpa" for the team.

They need a Shadowpact/Demon Knights series. The magic version of the legends with people like Dahrk and Constantine

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

god drat I love this show and cast so much :allears:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Xelkelvos posted:

They need a Shadowpact/Demon Knights series. The magic version of the legends with people like Dahrk and Constantine

Darhk could be like a snarky, insulting version of Gideon.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I love how much of a poo poo this show plainly doesn’t give. Previous season contradicts Barack Obama as president? gently caress you, continuity is for nerds.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Phylodox posted:

I love how much of a poo poo this show plainly doesn’t give. Previous season contradicts Barack Obama as president? gently caress you, continuity is for nerds.

[img]Timestream Force.gif[/img]

that's the joke

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

GobiasIndustries posted:

god drat I love this show and cast so much :allears:

This is one of the few shows where its almost like they aren't really even acting just rolling up in costume and doing whatever they felt like to have fun and have a good time and occasionally read lines as written. Even Arrow and Flash seem like they have huge stretches of them just going through the motions to finish the scenes or ongoing plot.

Brandon Routh seems like he's having more fun and enjoying life then in anything else I've ever seen him in.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

pentyne posted:

This is one of the few shows where its almost like they aren't really even acting just rolling up in costume and doing whatever they felt like to have fun and have a good time and occasionally read lines as written. Even Arrow and Flash seem like they have huge stretches of them just going through the motions to finish the scenes or ongoing plot.

Brandon Routh seems like he's having more fun and enjoying life then in anything else I've ever seen him in.

Doubly so this year because he gets to drive to work and play make believe with his wife and get paid for it too.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

pentyne posted:

Mick has to be having fun as well. Most of their missions he's kind of hanging out in the ship just eating or drinking, doesn't even have to go on location. Hell, at this point in the show they don't even push him, they just work around his character not wanting to do anything.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Young B Rock the Islamic Shock's voice was just uncanny.

I thought tonight would be the finale, as I could have sworn supergirl comes back next week, but I guess there's one more week?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

lol that the Dhark's hideout is an empty warehouse.

Also while Damien is super entertaining, he's still a mass murderer. I don't see him joining the time rejects. Then again, not like the writers care about following their own rules for time travel anything so I look forward to Damien and Constantine buddy duo next season. Damien probably dies in the finale anyways

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

We're getting Constantine AND Ava as regulars next year, by the way.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Keeping the suit, indeed.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Current Ava or a brand new 13th one? :v:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Or possibly both?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Rhyno posted:

Or possibly both?

Next year’s crossover: the Council of Wells meets the Bureau of Avas

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bobby Digital posted:

Next year’s crossover: the Council of Wells GOES TO WAR WITH the Bureau of Avas

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Plot twist: one of them is actually Thawne.

E: also GOD YES I hope they play with the clone angle some more next year ala Cavanaugh and his endless stream of Wells. I want to see our Ava get progressively more annoyed at all her wacky clones.

nine-gear crow fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Apr 4, 2018

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

pentyne posted:

You haven't seen Chuck, have you?

Another show that clearly has a cast that loves loving around and that shows in the final product.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

The version of the show I was watching ended with "I am far more than a God", Malus flies up and there's a bright flash. Was that the actual end of the episode aside from the teaser for next week? New DL source for me so the abrupt end was startling.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bruceski posted:

The version of the show I was watching ended with "I am far more than a God", Malus flies up and there's a bright flash. Was that the actual end of the episode aside from the teaser for next week? New DL source for me so the abrupt end was startling.

Lol :filez:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Usually I watch it live but I spent the first half of Passover with the family, and the CW site's usually great but everything was loading like rear end and locking up at commercials for some reason. Hence my first time having to go to an alternate source.

Binary Logic
Dec 28, 2000

Fun Shoe

Tiggum posted:

"OK, new to the team, is that a real plan or a joke plan?" was my favourite line.

"Insane is what we do best" is my new motto.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Is the Stayin' Alive video still available anywhere? The link from Caity Lotz's tweet when she first posted it doesn't work anymore :(

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

It's still on her Instagram.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bruceski posted:

Usually I watch it live but I spent the first half of Passover with the family, and the CW site's usually great but everything was loading like rear end and locking up at commercials for some reason. Hence my first time having to go to an alternate source.

Don't be ashamed, own it. If you were Australian, it's basically a given.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Isn't the current one number 13? I thought rip said there had been 12 previous Avas. (Avii?)

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Rocksicles posted:

Don't be ashamed, own it. If you were Australian, it's basically a given.

CW has such a great site (most of the time) that I take pride in using it. Quick, relatively painless (I could do without needing to watch a bunch of commercials if I skip part on the seekbar), and I can watch a show as soon as it ends in my timezone, rather than having to wait until after the NEXT episode next week (:argh: ABC...)

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Damien ending up a Time Idiot has to be his worst goddamn waking nightmare. :allears:

Rhyno posted:

Or possibly both?

That's a good point. The Time Bureau gonna own when it is literally nothing but Ava because the only person she can trust is herself.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

howe_sam posted:

It's still on her Instagram.

ah i don't use instagram, i guess whatever she uses to link her social media accounts has an expiration date. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Seriously though, can you imagine his thought processes that moment of the bridge? The slow growing horror that not only is that man 100% serious about the plan but this is what they do all the time right before they gently caress up your most recent plan? This is the opposition and how they roll?

How he stayed sane during all of that, I'll never know. The Legends are the real monsters, when you think about it.